A way to skip the Spark of Ingenuity quest chain for alts that already started them?

Hey,

so when you have competed the 5th chapter of the spark of ingenuity quest chain (and now can obtain sparks from random things in the game) your alts (even those below 70) that have not yet started the quest chain can completely skip it, instantly getting the 5 sparks as well as the buff to be able to randomly obtain them.

But alts that have already started that chain (and be it only the very first "free-bombing" of the forge) can not skip it. Meaning they have to go through the entire chain (including the dungeon) to unlock the "random" dropping of the sparks.

Or am I blind and there is another NPC you can talk to that brings those alts up to speed? That would be really annoying to complete that quests on my 7 alts only to have the possibility for the random sparks to drop...

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Hey,

so when you have competed the 5th chapter of the spark of ingenuity quest chain (and now can obtain sparks from random things in the game) your alts (even those below 70) that have not yet started the quest chain can completely skip it, instantly getting the 5 sparks as well as the buff to be able to randomly obtain them.

But alts that have already started that chain (and be it only the very first "free-bombing" of the forge) can not skip it. Meaning they have to go through the entire chain (including the dungeon) to unlock the "random" dropping of the sparks.

Or am I blind and there is another NPC you can talk to that brings those alts up to speed? That would be really annoying to complete that quests on my 7 alts only to have the possibility for the random sparks to drop...
    you can still skip it if you only did the bombing-run. just drop the quest, and you should be able to skip.
    i was able to last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaice View Post
    you can still skip it if you only did the bombing-run. just drop the quest, and you should be able to skip.
    i was able to last night.
    I was not able to, but I completed the quest chain on all my alts already. I assumed I would have to queue for 10-20 minutes each for the dungeon, but on no char I had to wait more than 30s for the LFG invite. It probably helped that many people want to complete the quest now and that (at least in EU) both dungeon quests this week lead to Halls of Infusion.