Alliance [A][US] 407 Mage LF mythic prog guild

Hello everyone. Mature player. 37 years old. Been playing since vanilla. CE up to end of mop then just raided more aotc casually (not CE). I am looking for guild pushing into mythic now. I understand CE is much harder to achieve now so I’m looking for a guild that’s just progging towards a goal whatever that is. I am currently 8/8H & 3/8M experienced. So I’m looking for something similar. Raid time availability window I’m looking for is 9pm-12 EST. Any day is fine except Friday or Saturday. Ideally would be a guild that has a 3rd optional raid night for alts and does regularly keys on off days would be preferred. Structured and organized guild would be preferred. I am willing to transfer for the right guild. Would like to chat on discord get a feel for each other and not blindly join anything. Having a great group of people who are friendly and welcoming is the most important to me. Looking for long term home. Thanks for your consideration !

1+ Year Old Account
    [US][A][Stormrage] ~MakeAWish~ If you’re still LF a raid/guild. We are 2/8M with 12% into Terros. Having attendance issues on our 2nd day, so we are looking to replace the pieces that don’t show up after farm. LF 2 DPS (melee>ranged) LF1 Heals/Flex. Times Tues/Wens 730pm-1030pm central. Raid lead Ŧoxic#1753 Discord Tyrelil#1760 / Discord Rød#8628