Should i play DF main quests with alt or main?

I’m hopping into DF and wanted to know if i should play the main quests through with my main or alt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ToM262 View Post
    I’m hopping into DF and wanted to know if i should play the main quests through with my main or alt?
    I would suggest with the main to make the path easier for alts.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Finishing the levelling main quests unlocks 'adventure mode' for your alts, allowing different paths to take during levelling. Highly recommend doing it on your main.

I'd recommend starting with the main account

Completing the leveling main missions unlocks 'adventure mode' for your alts, letting them to explore alternate pathways when leveling. I strongly advise you to do it on your main.

Quote Originally Posted by herringbur View Post
    Completing the leveling main missions unlocks 'adventure mode' for your alts, letting them to explore alternate pathways when leveling. I strongly advise you to do it on your main.
    Why are you copying other people's posts?