Arena World Championship Dragonflight Cup 4, Current State of Classic WoW, DLC #850

Arena World Championship Dragonflight Cup 4
    Arena World Championship is back for Dragonflight Season 1! Watch teams compete to advance through the tournament, which features a total prize pool of $400,000 across the entire season.

Captain Grim - Current State of Classic WoW
    Captain Grim has uploaded a new video!

Dark Legacy Comics #850 - Quick Join
    DLC #850 has been released!

Last edited by Lumy; 2023-02-12 at 05:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    this is way to accurate ... sadly

@the Dark legacy comic.

This is why i try and stay away from guilds.

The guilds push a sense of obligation on you to carry low skill or low gear players, those players also have an entitlement towards getting in your groups

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    @the Dark legacy comic.

The guilds push a sense of obligation on you to carry low skill or low gear players, those players also have an entitlement towards getting in your groups
    you misunderstood it.

its a nice play on "you are not good enough for my key " - people just dont have balls to admit it because they dont want to hurt other peoples feelings. instead just being honest that they cba to carry .

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you misunderstood it.

its a nice play on "you are not good enough for my key " - people just dont have balls to admit it because they dont want to hurt other peoples feelings. instead just being honest that they cba to carry .
    I thought that was exactly what i wrote?

Just in different words

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

I thought that was exactly what i wrote?

Just in different words
    Not quite. You were talking about feeling forced to take them. kamuimac is talking about letting those people down gently. Sometimes it's better to be blunt.

@the Dark legacy comic.

I'm not sure what kind of guilds you're used to, but I've never had this problem. I do my keys with people of my choice, and I've declined guild member apps plenty of times, and never felt any obligations or repercussions. Your key, your rules, and if you have an issue being assertive about it, it's a "you" problem, because sure as hell nobody ever got mad at me for not inviting them to my key, and this comic is meant to be humour.

If anyone has actually had a situation of a guild member get mad at them for not inviting them to a key, just tell them to f** off, but I question whether you should be in a guild that condones that kind of behavior. I sure wouldn't, and as I said, I have never encountered it at all.
    Last edited by Nereidaa; 2023-02-13 at 12:58 AM.

That's not what they meant...

It's a double standard thing. The mage applies to (and declined) to a +2 or "will take anyone", yet when he's actually accepted (by a friend list no less) - he's full of complaints and feeling entitled. It's ironic yet it's pretty muchan accurate display of reality

10+ Year Old Account
    wee Talking Heads complaining!

CONTENT!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    That's not what they meant...

It's a double standard thing. The mage applies to (and declined) to a +2 or "will take anyone", yet when he's actually accepted (by a friend list no less) - he's full of complaints and feeling entitled. It's ironic yet it's pretty muchan accurate display of reality
    No... that's not it.

When they were forming the group, they told guildie mage "we're full" for whatever reason. They're "Bad", don't like them, whatever. Mage went on to queue for M+ getting either declined or ghosted by the group. Krom then lists their group for M+ saying they need a lust, and the Mage is mad that they got told "We're full sorry" when they did need another.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything