10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    How did this game flip from all defense to no defense?
    idk, but the Texans OC is definitely on people's radars now. I thought he probably needed more time, much like Ben Johnson did from the Lions, who had a similar amount of attention last season as Slowik did this season. But this game, against a Browns defense that was awesome most of the year, in the playoffs? That's gets you fast tracked to a better job sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    idk, but the Texans OC is definitely on people's radars now. I thought he probably needed more time, much like Ben Johnson did from the Lions, who had a similar amount of attention last season as Slowik did this season. But this game, against a Browns defense that was awesome most of the year, in the playoffs? That's gets you fast tracked to a better job sooner rather than later.
    The Browns defense on the road is terrible, they are tied with the Broncos for worst.

wait, so if the #4 seed actually holds, we might be playing them next week if Miami actually beats KC?

What am I saying, KC is coming here next week if we win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flacco being elite again.
    /s

I guess the Browns defense can't give up TDs if Flacco throws pick 6's instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Flacco such a nice guy. Always looking out for his team mates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    It was a good plan but it didn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it could be worse than missing the playoffs, you could make it and then do what Cleveland did.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's nice to have the Texans back in the saturday afternoon slot. Shades of the O'Brien/Watson era.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's nice to have the Texans back in the saturday afternoon slot. Shades of the O'Brien/Watson era.
    if the Texans win next game, they'll have equaled the number of wins by BoB and Kubiak in the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    if the Texans win next game, they'll have equaled the number of wins by BoB and Kubiak in the playoffs.
    Just saw they apparently have never won two playoff games in a single season.

Sure they're the youngest franchise, but that's still impressive.

Also I just had the terrifying realization playing this forward, the Chiefs are gonna be in the Super Bowl aren't they..

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Fuck Peacock.

Hope this is a ratings disaster.
    And terrible announcing from both NBC/Peacock games. Playoff games being exclusive to streaming is fucking dumb though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I just had the terrifying realization playing this forward, the Chiefs are gonna be in the Super Bowl aren't they..
    They definitely look a measure or two too good and experienced and healthy for this Dolphins team so far.

What just happened that made you declare that?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    What just happened that made you declare that?
    I realized they get the Bills if they win.

And coming off two playoff wins I think the Chiefs become a 50-50 coin flip for every game thereafter, even against Baltimore and San Fran.

Well unless the Bills have an all-time meltdown.

I realized they get the Bills if they win.

And coming off two playoff wins I think the Chiefs become a 50-50 coin flip for every game thereafter, even against Baltimore and San Fran.

Well unless the Bills have an all-time meltdown.
    Not sure why you would assume the Bills are a free win. Mahomes and Allen are 3-3 head to head with the last 5 of those games being in Arrowhead. Assuming the Chiefs and Bills win, it will be the first time KC has gone to Buffalo since 2020 and the Bills have been dominant at home this year. It is pretty obvious that Josh tends to elevate his game against teams like KC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still rooting for a Texans v Lions Super Bowl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cordrann View Post
    Not sure why you would assume the Bills are a free win. Mahomes and Allen are 3-3 head to head with the last 5 of those games being in Arrowhead. Assuming the Chiefs and Bills win, it will be the first time KC has gone to Buffalo since 2020 and the Bills have been dominant at home this year. It is pretty obvious that Josh tends to elevate his game against teams like KC.
    Well I don't think the Bills are a free win but I'd take the Chiefs on the road over them at this point. Maybe some of that is the old Brady-Belichick "I will never pick against them in the playoffs" but the Chiefs will certainly neutralize any cold weather advantage the Bills have and looking at the Dolphins right now I'm not entirely sure how much I trust the Bills' late season turnaround.

Now if the Bills come out tomorrow and spank the Steelers that'll go a long way toward calming me down on the Chiefs. But if that game is close, I'm in Dynasty Mode with the Chiefs for the rest of the AFC Playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw images from Buffalo. Why was that game postponed? Bunch of wimps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    And terrible announcing from both NBC/Peacock games. Playoff games being exclusive to streaming is fucking dumb though.
    I agree! This model for me has killed any interested in the playoffs. I might even skip the Superbowl over it.

- - - Updated - - -

@Logwyn Who do you hope to get as coach?
    Mike Tomlin honestly but I do not see any reason why the Stealers wouldn't keep him and renew his contract.
    I'm not sold that Belichick would come in and have even half the success He did in New England.

Weaver might be a good addition young head coach. Not much to go on really.

I DO NOT WANT Raheem Morris.

Won't matter if we can't find a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by MCMLXXXII View Post
    Just saw images from Buffalo. Why was that game postponed? Bunch of wimps.
    It was based on what could of happened, not what did happen/is happening. Giving the teams and fans a 24+ hour heads up on a delay is better than worst case happening and you're announcing a delay in the middle of the night before the game. The worst of the weather isn't even there yet so we don't even know if it was a good call or not.