10+ Year Old Account
    Eagles defense is putrid as usual

- - - Updated - - -

The offense doesn't look much better
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Some of the weirdest drops by the bucs, especially that Evans bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I think we could pick random users in this thread and they would tackle better than this Eagles Def.

10+ Year Old Account
    Running backs going the wrong way, empty sets when you're being constantly blitzed, what a stupid game I'm watching.
    /s

Watching the Bucs shit on the Eagles makes me even more sad the Saints fucked this season up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ray Lewis giving the Mannings a hard time for being frustrated by the safety, then loses his damn mind when the Eagles flop around and miss every tackle. The Eagles frustrate everyone equally.
    /s

Taylor coming to Buffalo, falling for a younger, better TE next week.

If not for our injuries I'd think we were confidently winning. But we're beat up bad. We'll see. Patty Mahomes on the road in the playoffs for the first time in his career because Kadarius Toney doesn't know how to line up properly.

So after the Eagles fire their coach does it start a bidding war for Belichick for the Cowboys/Eagles?

I know the Eagles offense didn't show up either, but I'll never understand letting the pencil scientist run their defense.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    So after the Eagles fire their coach does it start a bidding war for Belichick for the Cowboys/Eagles?
    Honestly? I don't think they do. I think Eagles fans want them to, but they've wanted them to since the Super Bowl.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagles have to be one of the older teams in the league right now. Lots of boomers playing. I'd say let them start the rebuild and see where that leads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Eagles have to be one of the older teams in the league right now. Lots of boomers playing. I'd say let them start the rebuild and see where that leads.
    Yeah the roster needs a turnover and hopefully this loss will convince them to start turning it over. Especially seeing what Green Bay and Houston did over the weekend.

Maybe you jettison the OC because Hurts clearly was not playing as well as he did last year.

But their coach probably gets another year or two before the heat's too hot. They were just in the Super Bowl, after all. It's not a McCarthy situation where the team's clearly hit its ceiling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jason Kelce already announced to his team mates that he's retiring, so Eagles getting younger on average before the offseason has even started!

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course we get coaching news today and it's not the NFC East.

Saints are firing their OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Of course we get coaching news today and it's not the NFC East.

Saints are firing their OC.
    Thank fucking God. Now I hope the new Saints OC knows how to freaking use Taysom Hill more.

Guess the Broncos are getting a new member of the coaching staff soon. Already have like 5 other former Saints coaches on the offensive staff, maybe a 6th will make it not one of the worst offenses in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Guess the Broncos are getting a new member of the coaching staff soon. Already have like 5 other former Saints coaches on the offensive staff, maybe a 6th will make it not one of the worst offenses in the league.
    I think getting rid of Wilson will make it not one of the worst offenses.

10+ Year Old Account
    That depends on who you replace him with. Same for your OC. Same for us saying goodbye to Belichick the GM and Coach. It's all fine and good to move on, but who do you replace them with?

In Wilson's case it's a question of finances though. But Denver will still need to play someone at QB, and I don't think they have anyone now. Maybe they can get Drew Lock back. He seemed to do well in Seattle. Just send Seattle another draft pick for a QB...

That will go a long way depending on who they draft, but the run game was also Patriots/Vikings/Panthers level and they spent a bunch of money in FA on guys that were supposed to be good run blockers. A QB that knows what the middle of the field is and a center that doesn't get pushed around by every player he tried to block will help there too I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Denver will still need to play someone at QB, and I don't think they have anyone now
    Jarrett Stidham and Ben DiNucci, so might as well not have anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    That will go a long way depending on who they draft, but the run game was also Patriots/Vikings/Panthers level and they spent a bunch of money in FA on guys that were supposed to be good run blockers. A QB that knows what the middle of the field is and a center that doesn't get pushed around by every player he tried to block will help there too I guess.

Jarrett Stidham and Ben DiNucci, so might as well not have anyone.
    Eh, I would reserve judgment at this point. Sean Payton basically chased down Stidham and after what he did with Drew Brees it is probably best to trust his judgement on these sorts of things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Congratulations to the Chiefs on yet another AFC Championship game appearance.

And a 50-50 shot I think at being in the Super Bowl.
    I'd say its closer to 50-50 they beat the Bills and 30-70 if they do that they can beat the Ravens(assuming the Ravens win). Kelce has had a down year and Mahomes has looked pedestrian (compared to his usual standard) because of it. As long as Josh Allen plays a clean game I think the Bills win, and I think we all know that is 50-50 at this point. Looking at the game against Miami as some indication of the Chiefs being good is silly. The Dolphins were the second or third biggest pretenders in the NFL after the Cowboys and Eagles.