Mistweaver 10.1 update doubt

Ancient Teachings has been redesigned – After casting Essence Font or Faeline Stomp, your Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick heal up to 5 injured allies within 30 yards for 150% of the damage done, split evenly among them. Lasts 15 seconds.

Ok. Now, you Sun Rising Kick for 10k damage, so the heal is gonna be 15k damage. It currently heals 15k to a single target. In 10.1 it will heal 3k to 5 targets.

What if you Sun Rising kick for 10k and you're just 2 players in a group? It heals 3k to both or will heal 7,5k to each?

Need to know. Thanks guys!

It will heal 7.5k to both. It splits the healing only to injured targets.

That said, if say there's three injured targets and one is 99% hp (so essentialy full hp), im not sure if it will waste overhealing on them. Not a huge deal most of the time in high dmg m+ or raids, but might waste healing in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Amariw View Post
    It will heal 7.5k to both. It splits the healing only to injured targets.

That said, if say there's three injured targets and one is 99% hp (so essentialy full hp), im not sure if it will waste overhealing on them. Not a huge deal most of the time in high dmg m+ or raids, but might waste healing in some cases.
    And that one, is the other question I would like to ask xD

Gonna be huge amount of overhealing lost if that works that way... =S

Quote Originally Posted by caramel0rar0 View Post
    And that one, is the other question I would like to ask xD

Gonna be huge amount of overhealing lost if that works that way... =S
    Hope you got some answers since then, i still have no clue.
    It's an insanely strong talent either way though.