5+ Year Old Account

One-Off Knowledge Point Checker

So I've got the weak aura for weekly profession knowledge, but does anyone know if there is a tool to check a character for the one-off knowledge points? Things like the hidden treasures, hidden masters, etc?

The reason I ask is that I, like many I suspect, have an army of alts and while I thought I'd gotten all those one offs I was doing an AA on my mage and noticed the mini-game tailoring one and it got me worried that there was more I was missing out on.

I checked wowhead to see if there was one of those scripts to check if you'd done it, but they don't seem to have them for that.

https://wago.io/TamasDragonflightHelper

Lists it for me on all my alts, and you can shift-left-click on the icons when you're in the right zone to get little waypoint markers to them.

It comes with a hell of a lot of other stuff too, but you can disable those if you want.

I'm not aware of any specific tool that can check your characters for one-off profession knowledge points, but you could try checking your achievement progress for each profession on each character. For example, the achievement "Treasures of Pandaria" tracks the hidden treasures you've found in Pandaria, and "Master of the Ways" tracks the hidden cooking masters you've discovered. Additionally, you can check your completed quests for each character to see if you've completed any quests that reward profession knowledge. I hope this helps!

Check the addon Profession Shopping List. Although it's not its main function, that addon also shows a checklist for one-time knowledge sources.

Example: