Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Evoker

• All abilities are now 10% more dragon-y.
    • Wing Buffet is now all-you-can-eat. Please note that Evokers will be asked to kindly depart after 90 minutes.
    • Tyranny now applies taxation to the target without representation.
    • Graceful Stride is now 30% less likely to be broken. Nobody’s gonna slow you down. Oh no! You’ve got to keep on movin’.
    • Fixed a bug preventing Return from starting a new line of text, as intended.
    • Fixed a crash caused by Eternity Surge going on forever. Sheesh.
    They really missed the opportunity here to have the last entry appear right in front of the previous one, as if 'Return' wasn't really fixed:

• Fixed a bug preventing Return from starting a new line of text, as intended. • Fixed a crash caused by Eternity Surge going on forever. Sheesh.

Some of these were pretty good. Kudos to whoever put these together at Blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaper View Post
    I thought quite a few of them were pretty good, to be honest. Gnome priests being Compact Discs got me.
    Yep, that one had me laughing out loud.

The Pursuit one as well. Trivial...

Gnome disc priests being CD's was amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually thought some of them were good as well.

I thought the section above the classes was great. I thought the classes were good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandren View Post
    Hell's teeth, even the April Fools attempts the last few years have been low effort.
    Some of the jokes this year actually are good. Just admit that you don't care about it and you just can't miss any opportunity to tell everyone how Blizzaard suck and how bad they are.

Anyone else feel like "New Dungeon Type: Severed Instances" sounds kinda amazing? lol

Should have been:

Rogue
    Sprint
    Sprint now lasts for two weeks but you have to stop and stand up for 15 minutes each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    The best notes are the ones that are piss-takes on the community. This part alone is probably funnier to me than just about anything in the past few years of gag patch notes. Rest is pretty hit-and-miss. I'm fine with it.

Addendum: Honorable mention to the Bloodlust/Heroism joke.
    Sadly, its kind of accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Hell no, the game's better than it's been in expansions and you want them to put this little effort in?
    Different views, different opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    April Fool's patch notes were pretty good this year.

Well, only thing here is missing is something a kin to that a guardian buff, slap that in and it's even more outrageous and unbelievable.

Blizzard: 18 straight years of making humorous April Fool's patch notes

Players: WHY DON'T YOU MAKE GAME GOOD

::sigh::

At this point enough to release the real patch notes..Usually looks like an April's Fool joke anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Some of the jokes this year actually are good. Just admit that you don't care about it and you just can't miss any opportunity to tell everyone how Blizzaard suck and how bad they are.
    Their April Fools jokes used to be partially believable and actually fooled some (stupid) people. Now they are just low-effort memes that would be deleted from many subreddits.

If you know from the first word that it's an April Fools joke, it's not a good April Fools joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    Their April Fools jokes used to be partially believable and actually fooled some (stupid) people. Now they are just low-effort memes that would be deleted from many subreddits.

If you know from the first word that it's an April Fools joke, it's not a good April Fools joke.
    lmfao, I never thought I'd live to see the day when somebody has nostalgia over motherfucking April Fool's jokes.

This community, holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    lmfao, I never thought I'd live to see the day when somebody has nostalgia over motherfucking April Fool's jokes.

This community, holy shit
    I agree with him because is the truth.

The April Fool jokes used to be LEGENDARY Many sites have spotlights of old april fools from Blizzard
    There is many articles about it. Go check them out

Anyway...i enjoyed april fools in league of legends today. It was insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Weavingweaving.

Love it! Especially the Blur and Blink182 lines