Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    No.

Heroics are pointless when you can get respectable catch-up gear from the 10.0.7 zone. Jump straight into LFR and/or Normal Raiding, or some M+ if you're willing to put up with being shit on by everyone cause "Your Magic Number Isnt Good Enough"
    thats only if someone played 10.0.7

atm its much more efficient to jump in stright to cave even if you are 300 itlv because scaling is ultra forgiving there and get gear rolling. HC dungeons are perfect if you want to fill in last few pieces of explorer gear before jumoing into m+or not everyone players in kinda perverse way of just farming rares 24/7 and only doing WQ tha give gear. some people wanna spam stuff and get to 398 fast. and hc dungeons are perfect for it.

not everyne is comfortable at being carried even in +2 thats why yes they do have their role to fullfill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well the new quest definitely gives Heroic Dungeons purpose again. Complete 5 dungeons, get a 415 ilvl item (entry normal raid) + a Drake crest + a ton of rep. Worth doing for the rep alone.
    you mean the weekly that happens once every 2 months ? or there is weekly that i dont know of which is a real weekly ?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you mean the weekly that happens once every 2 months ? or there is weekly that i dont know of which is a real weekly ?
    I mean it's been up two weeks in a row so I'm guessing it's a weekly, it's over in the building where the weekly dungeon quests were since the start, and where you'd turn in the raid rep items.

Although a correction, unless they changed it, last week it was you pick either a 415 OR the drake crest.

But there's still rep with every rep in DF

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I mean it's been up two weeks in a row so I'm guessing it's a weekly, it's over in the building where the weekly dungeon quests were since the start, and where you'd turn in the raid rep items.

Although a correction, unless they changed it, last week it was you pick either a 415 OR the drake crest.

But there's still rep with every rep in DF
    y it was weekly that i didnt know about

this happens when you ignore wowhead before launch

did it on 3 chars this week - got myself nice champions gun on hunter so blizz is telling me to play it more then 1 m+ a week

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    y it was weekly that i didnt know about

this happens when you ignore wowhead before launch

did it on 3 chars this week - got myself nice champions gun on hunter so blizz is telling me to play it more then 1 m+ a week
    I mean if the M+ you'd run was very low level then yes, absolutely go for the Heroics, especially if you are a tank or healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Anyone that can't clear M0s the second they hit max level with 0 heroic gear doesn't know you actually need to press buttons. They are brain dead easy and comparing them to KSM is laughable as fuck. KSM is certainly easy for experienced key runners, M0s are easy for anyone not trying to afk dungeon runs.
    And? Maybe they are. Maybe not everyone playing this game is fully functional. But you forget hcs have queue, M0 does not. This is a HUGE barrier for a lot of ppl with all sort of medical issues like anxiety attacks and so on.
    And since it's no skin off your back, why does it bother you that these type of ppl want to play this game with this available option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I don't have proof you are right, but if it does still have moderate to high engagement id like to talk to the players still participating. It has 0 purpose for anyone past the first few weeks. I'm genuinely curious why people run them if they do.
    It has queue, it is not timed. Not everyone is like us, some ppl play 3 hours a week, not per day. Some ppl quest a bit, do a dungeon here or there. And you won't find these ppl on forums here to tell you that, because they are not that type of player. But if you have an alt in a leveling or friends / family guild, you may ask around on how other ppl play.

Normal dungeons should be limited to leveling only. When you hit max level, only heroic and mythic+ is available.

Heroic should simply replace mythic+0. Difficulty is appropriate for auto-matching LFG in most cases, maybe need slight nerfs for some dungeons. Super simple fix, and it makes mythics a bit less confusing for new players.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2023-05-17 at 06:47 PM.

But then it'd be Heroic+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Normal dungeons should be limited to leveling only. When you hit max level, only heroic and mythic+ is available.

Heroic should simply replace mythic+0. Difficulty is appropriate for auto-matching LFG in most cases, maybe need slight nerfs for some dungeons. Super simple fix, and it makes mythics a bit less confusing for new players.
    I agree with this. It's really normal dungeons that no longer have a place in end game--we don't need three difficulty levels of the same dungeons for max level players before even getting into M+. Normal as leveling, heroic as entry-level gearing replacing mythics and then you move into M+ if you want to keep progressing in dungeon content.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.