WoW Hotfixes - May 2, 2023

WoW Hotfixes - May 2, 2023
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Monk
      • Brewmaster
        • Fixed an issue causing Blackout Kick and Spinning Crane Kick to deal more damage than intended.

Professions

• Embellishments should not scale with class talents, abilities, or set bonuses that affect the caster’s damage or healing.
      • Developers’ notes: This fix addresses a PTR behavior of Embellishments that was unintended.
    • Fixed an issue where the Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power crafting order recipe was requesting the wrong reagents.
      • Developers’ notes: All Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power crafting orders that have not been fulfilled by the time this hotfix goes live have been canceled.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t get credit for completing Chapter 1 of Embers of Neltharion.

Does this undo some damage from the Leather Boots Toxic somethingsomething that went to uber BiS for Havoc DH? I could see this working with our mastery talents..

They still need to fix anima not being deposited correctly in shadowlands content

Quote Originally Posted by Atharah View Post
    Does this undo some damage from the Leather Boots Toxic somethingsomething that went to uber BiS for Havoc DH? I could see this working with our mastery talents..
    I too was wondering about this, but for Guardian Druid. I don't see what interaction they'd have for Guardian, though, so maybe they're still good. I wish we had more details on the exact nature of the fix or some feedback on changes like these from those who write the guides.

Quote Originally Posted by hobskins View Post
    They still need to fix anima not being deposited correctly in shadowlands content
    Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Atharah View Post
    DHs in general scale really well with procs (on ST), so it might have been that - afaik they want procs on everything just because of how they operate.