Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    She technically does have a soft enrage, every time you take dot damage she gets a stacking damage buff. Eventually she'll be able to one shot you if you let the fight drag on long enough. For Svarog you don't necessarily need to kill the hands to free people, I'm pretty sure breaking them is enough (although they'll still blow up later)... there is still a dps check aspect to it, but you can lessen the burden if you have eg hard hitting resonance powers you can refresh quickly enough or use remembrance and keeping everything frozen.

If you do go remembrance then things you really should look out for would be 1 star -freeze resist per remembrance blessing (makes applying freeze reliable even against resistant bosses, upgrade this), 2 star remove dissociation on hit w/ bonus damage and 3 star apply dissociation if you hit a frozen enemy (these 2 give huge damage since it's hp % based). And the Ionian River upgrade for the main resonance power makes frozen last from the power last 2 turns instead of 1.

The 3 star blessing that freezes every 6 times you attack an enemy is also great for freeze locking enemies.
    TBF I don't think any of my characters ever dropped below half HP when I was doing Kafka with Abundance, so I didn't really notice the damage growing. It would be in line with other bosses that also have soft enrage, though, so it could be.

And yeah, I still need to try Svarog with the Hunt. I don't think Destruction is the way to go because it kinda forces you to play with lower HP and this would only make the issue with hands killing people worse. I imagine Gepard + Preservation makes Svarog as easy as Abundance does Kafka. Problem with that and Remembrance is that you need correct characters for it. I don't have Gepard or Yanqing and my March and Herta are unbuilt, so they aren't really an option right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I imagine Gepard + Preservation makes Svarog as easy as Abundance does Kafka. Problem with that and Remembrance is that you need correct characters for it. I don't have Gepard or Yanqing and my March and Herta are unbuilt, so they aren't really an option right now.
    Destruction gives pretty good damage reduction, a couple of death preventions and potentially lets you split damage between your whole party. I think it works better with shielders though, which I don't have, so I've mostly skipped it.

Remembrance is actually pretty self contained, you don't need any freeze characters for it. The resonance itself will freeze, you get a 1 star freeze when you hit below 50% hp (meh, but ok for trash), a 3 star dissociate when you weakness break and a 3 star freeze every 6 hits (5 when upgraded). As long as you get the minus freeze resist stuff it's pretty solid over all for both survival and damage unless you get really unlucky on blessings. That can happen with any path though.

Freeze is generally the go to strat for 1-5 worlds. But you can be screwed over around 10% of the time by getting a crappy hand of cards. One run didn't turn up a single reduce enemy freeze res, and Kafka literally just resisted every freeze I threw at her.

And my god it feels like its been so long since we've had something to do in this game other than building our characters up.

I been using destruction for Simulated Universe some youtuber mentioned getting 2 of the destruction R upgrades (lose hp when cast it, and when lower than 40 or what ever release a free attack) and I haven't lost one yet. I also try to grab shield buffs if I fail to reroll a destruction.

On my main account I got Silverwolf on my first 10 pull.(21 pulls after Jing. I also made a f2p account like I did in Genshin and so far her luck is absolute shit. Only rank 33 so obviously hasn't gotten all the pulls she could have but so far no Selee, Jing, or Silverwolf. Gonna stop on it and save for Kafka or Blade I guess since my main account needs Luocha and my alt already has Bailu and Natasha. My Star Rail passes ended up being Bailu, Clara's light cone, and Gepard. Was happy with Bailu but I literally have no Destruction characters other than the Trailblazer.

lost 50/50 and got Bailu.
    Guess i got a team 2 healer now tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost 50/50 early on Welt, still had enough saved to get Silver Wolf and now I suddenly have two 5 star nihility characters to figure out.
    /s

New codes:
    BSN2EWMHA4RP

SURPRISE1024

So I did Svarog with the Hunt and boy, that was waaay easier than I imagined it could or would be. He didn't even get to move aside of summoning ads and like 2 AoE attacks. Kinda shows how important it is to pick the right path for each SU world, or rather to not pick the wrong path, since there's a couple of valid choices for each.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Discount Doomfist

Silver Wolf kinda seems like a good investment for a F2P who isn't always going to have the line up of build up characters who are the perfect element counter for enemies. Problem is her skill is entirely random so it's all a in RNGesus's hand. Tried to minimize it by putting her on a team with Seele, Tingyun, and Bailu, so only one other element it could have picked, and it choose lightning twice. Even when the mob already had the lightning weakness from before.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Silver Wolf kinda seems like a good investment for a F2P who isn't always going to have the line up of build up characters who are the perfect element counter for enemies. Problem is her skill is entirely random so it's all a in RNGesus's hand. Tried to minimize it by putting her on a team with Seele, Tingyun, and Bailu, so only one other element it could have picked, and it choose lightning twice. Even when the mob already had the lightning weakness from before.
    That doesn't happen.
    If the enemy is lightning weak but not quantum, it won't pick lightning. Even if you reapply it, it will remove the current debuff first -> check whats still "free"/not weak against and what's in your team -> picks one of those.

Not 100% sure on the reapply though. Seems to work like that if you have 3 elements and the enemy is weak against 2 by default. It will always apply the third element that isn't there by default.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2023-06-10 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    That doesn't happen.
    If the enemy is lightning weak but not quantum, it won't pick lightning. Even if you reapply it, it will remove the current debuff first -> check whats still "free"/not weak against and what's in your team -> picks one of those.

Not 100% sure on the reapply though. Seems to work like that if you have 3 elements and the enemy is weak against 2 by default. It will always apply the third element that isn't there by default.
    for what I read about it, (still preparing the char, she's 70, nearly all traces up, but I'm lazy and didn't get the weapon on the event yet, so I can't play her yet) it's better to stack the elements you want to add on vulnerabilities, if you have 3 quantic chars, it's 75% chances at least it's going to be the element added to the enemy (and seele profit much from it !!)

Afaik only the elements are considered and each element has an equal chance, no matter how many you have of one type.

Quantum Quantum Quantum Electro -> Enemy isn't weak to either of them
    50% / 50% chance to apply either.
    Quantum Quantum Quantum Electro -> Enemy is weak to Quantum by default
    100% chance to apply Electro.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    That doesn't happen.

Lightning weakness from before as in Silver Wolf applied it last round. Meaning she could potentially keep on applying the weakness of your supports over and over and ruin the big reason she's there.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2023-06-10 at 05:30 PM.

Lightning weakness from before as in Silver Wolf applied it last round. Meaning she could potentially keep on applying the weakness of your supports over and over and ruin the big reason she's there.
    I see, I misunderstood.
    You will eventually use different supports then though, depending on the enemy. In a few months at least...
    No point in going 2/2 or whatever if the enemy isn't weak to either of the elements.

Weakness break is such a game changer, it's worth picking a different/slightly worse support/defense provider etc.
    You are taking away SWs own amazing break potential as well.

So going Asta/FMC instead of Ting/Bailu if you can guarantee the Quantum weakness is a much better choice. (or Natasha + FMC or whatever the enemy is weak against naturally).
    So yeah, she's a really great pickup for F2P indeed. You can just focus on the carries you want and go with the F2P supports.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2023-06-10 at 05:54 PM.

You could try swapping out Bailu for Natasha then you would have a 50% chance to get quantum a 25% chance to get lightning and a 25% chance to get physical. Natasha seems to be a better breaker than Bailu too. Could also use supports that already have a weakness on the enemy so if the enemy has fire weakness swap out tingyun for Asta and Bailu for Fire MC(if you can handle only needing shields).

The new event is great; it's like a dumbed-down version of the Realastate mini-game from Like a Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    The new event is great; it's like a dumbed-down version of the Realastate mini-game from Like a Dragon.
    both of the events of this patch are quite easy, and give much currency (+ a nice weapon for silver wolf) so for now it's all good

too bad there is not much more to do this patch than those events and a few quick character story quests

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    both of the events of this patch are quite easy, and give much currency (+ a nice weapon for silver wolf) so for now it's all good

too bad there is not much more to do this patch than those events and a few quick character story quests
    Could try to grind all the maps for those lost trotters. Not sure what their appearance rate is tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post

Since this isn't the only game I play I appreciate that it doesn't demand too much of my time. Especially if I have to wait a few days before starting an event.

I'm just gradually building up my characters. I'll be so happy when I can start maxing them out so I can focus on other characters.