Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    Class exclusive legendaries are hardly new. What is new is making it also mythic raid only.
    Except it's not.. Please try to be at least factually correct.

Nobody's forcing you to do anything, OP. Stop being so dramatic. Nothing changes if you don't play one class out of the what? Twelve or so there are now?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Weak heals? Literally the strongest healer in the game in ALL content.

Yes...weak

Try to troll better.
    That's just as wrong as OP was... Preservation is pretty middle of the pack and quite balanced right now, in both m+ and raid. Very viable, but not OP and definitely not the strongest. There is an argument they were (at least one of) the strongest in season 1, but not now.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    That's just as wrong as OP was... Preservation is pretty middle of the pack and quite balanced right now, in both m+ and raid. Very viable, but not OP and definitely not the strongest. There is an argument they were (at least one of) the strongest in season 1, but not now.
    It is in PVP at least. It takes 3 guys to kill a prevoker. They're absolutely ridiculous in non-rated PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Spey View Post
    Let's face it, a dracthyr mostly is a complete mess, we got it since release. Weak heals in comparison to others, 3-button dps rotation e.t.c But it wasn't relevant since DF seemed so nice without farming, legendaries, animas, azerites, covenants. Outstanding talents and more.
    BUT now, when someone realised no1 playing this uhm class, they made class exclusive Legendary? So no one with the same conditions could even have a chance in competition with it? That...idn) up to you guys to discuss
    What are you talking about? They are everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's face it, a dracthyr mostly is a complete mess, we got it since release. Weak heals in comparison to others, 3-button dps rotation e.t.c But it wasn't relevant since DF seemed so nice without farming, legendaries, animas, azerites, covenants. Outstanding talents and more.
    BUT now, when someone realised no1 playing this uhm class, they made class exclusive Legendary? So no one with the same conditions could even have a chance in competition with it? That...idn) up to you guys to discuss
    ?!?! weak heals ?!?!?! LOL Evoker is mid/top tier class since realese... And no one force you to play it. If you feel leggo force you. The problem is in you not in the game or devs

If you feel forced to play a class because you might be able to get a legendary for 1 patch, then you have some ... issues.
    Class performance is fine, if you enjoy it then play, if not, play something else. No one's forcing you to play this or that. We're not exactly in a situation where evoker without legendary is complete garbage and evoker with it incredibly overpowered over all others.
    Last edited by kranur; 2023-05-19 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ...I don't know about you but I usually see like a LOT of Dractyr running around and I'm on a relatively small server. Like most new classes most people probably aren't changing their main to them but there is a pretty sizable population

But I'll wholeheartedly admit this might be a combination of confirmation bias and the fact that Evokers are a bit more visually distinct than other classes

- - - Updated - - -

....you know they long already confirmed it isn't
    They are few. There were a lot more at start of expansion then it dropped off.

You prob shouldn’t make your key selling point class a B-tier, esp one whose looks and gender are so controversial - I mean they really kick themselves there.

New season has season a rise in Dracthyr players for sure. Time will tell if they stick or not. They are still not S-tier for raid or m+ and have significant survivabilury draw backs.

They however are one of the best dps specs to PI

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Yes and they were the highest output healers last tier the whole tier, doubling some specs in output
    Actually resto Druids we’re the top tier healers last season. Or Evokers were up there for the first half, but by 10.0.7 we’re not top tier competition.

They are now one of the worse season 2 healers also. However Devolers have moved from B-tier to A tier. Not s-tier tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    It isn't. It drops on any difficulty now that it has been unlocked.

As far as what the OP said about no one playing them or that they are a mess, shows that he/she has a skill issue. This is the first expansion since Wrath that I haven't played my main at all. I'm thoroughly enjoying my Evoker.
    I’ll agree with you that the playstyle is fun and it’s got good mobility for a caster. Which is why I thought it had lower survivability. But then they slap on the 25 yard range with lowest survivability of all the casters, is a chronic weakness.

They need something like the Night fae rez ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Weak heals?
    Lol no.
    3 button rotation?
    Also no
    "BUT now, when someone realised no1 playing this uhm class, they made class exclusive Legendary? So no one with the same conditions could even have a chance in competition with it? That...idn"
    I don't understand this at all, did you complain in 10.0, or in 9.1 that hunters got legendaries that no other class could compete with in the same conditions?
    I am confused what are we on about right now?
    That class exclusive legendries have existed since vanilla?
    There have always been class exclusive legends tues. When they did legendaries avail for all in Legion and SL people complained. /shrug

Well Evokers aren’t S-tier. Nor the strongest dos in any setting. But perhaps with legendary and trinket they will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I’ll agree with you that the playstyle is fun and it’s got good mobility for a caster. Which is why I thought it had lower survivability. But then they slap on the 25 yard range with lowest survivability of all the casters, is a chronic weakness.

They need something like the Night fae rez ability.
    Devestation should really get Blistering Scales, Timelessness, and Spatial Paradox from Augmentation. That would help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Devestation should really get Blistering Scales, Timelessness, and Spatial Paradox from Augmentation. That would help a lot.
    As it stands Augemntation would have comparable dps but clearly superior survivability

They could give Devastation a chest death bronze ability in addition to further upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    Evoker is literally stastically ranked 2nd behind druid in mythic which evoker will most likely take over since they scale better than druid with gear

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    It is in PVP at least. It takes 3 guys to kill a prevoker. They're absolutely ridiculous in non-rated PVP.
    PvP is not "literally ALL content", which the guy I quoted claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Evoker is literally stastically ranked 2nd behind druid in mythic which evoker will most likely take over since they scale better than druid with gear
    1) "in mythic" does not equal "in ALL content".
    2) I don't know if you're talking about m+ or mythic raid, but in m+ Shaman is leading before Druid and then Evoker, and when I wrote this Disc was in front of Evoker as well (for 20+). Evoker is about the same as both Priest specs and Holy Pala (all at 11-14%), with Druid having quite a bit more and Shaman having more than twice as many timed runs as Evoker in 20+.

And even though I don't know too much about raid, I know I haven't seen many (or any?) Prevokers in the race to world first, and according to warcraftlogs Prevoker is dead last in the mythic raid healer rankings. It's even worse now than when I wrote that post.

Who told you no one plays the class?
    Also... who cares about the leggo? At least it is acutally rare this time. And not one of those wellfare "legendaries" we had the last few expansion excluding the bow which was exactly the same as this.
    Evoker is on the easier side sure but not 3 buttons.
    We have 2 in out mythic raid pool. And i see tons of them everywhere.
    They are middle of the pack mostly except in very specific situation like AoE of very many small HP mobs.

So, you're mad because a legendary is exclusive? Literally all the weapons are restricted in some way, cry more. Their heals are pretty ridiculous actually, especially in raid. Every class now has a easy to learn, slightly less easy to master "rotation." If you want more buttons cuz you like the pseudo difficulty then play enh shammy. Sounds like you're just butthurt for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    As it stands Augemntation would have comparable dps but clearly superior survivability

They could give Devastation a chest death bronze ability in addition to further upgrades
    Man, after playing as Augvoker for the past few weeks in PTR, it’s hard to go back to live without the spec available. I like Devastation, but it just doesn’t grab me like Augmentation does. 10.1.5 can’t get here fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Man, after playing as Augvoker for the past few weeks in PTR, it’s hard to go back to live without the spec available. I like Devastation, but it just doesn’t grab me like Augmentation does. 10.1.5 can’t get here fast enough.
    That's really high praise, did you love the Devoker a lot before this?

And what makes the spec hard to live without?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's really high praise, did you love the Devoker a lot before this?
    I liked Devoker quite a bit. It didn’t grab me from the start like Brewmaster monks did in MoP, or Enhancement did in early WoW, but it was a very good spec.

And what makes the spec hard to live without?
    It reminds me a lot of Enhance Shaman, just ranged. In fact I would argue that it feels very much like a Shaman overall. Also a lot of Devoker’s drawbacks are resolved in the Augvoker spec. I’m also a sucker for Bronze magic. I’m not a huge fan of healing, so I miss out on bronze in the Devoker spec. However Bronze is quite present in the Augvoker spec.