/run C_Tutorial.AbandonTutorialArea(); not working for skip dracthyr starting zone?

It works for exiles reach but not dracthyr?

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly related to the dracthyr not having a faction affiliation until the end of the quest line.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Yes it looks that way.

But those are different things anyway, Exiles Reach is just a quest area with no connection to your character progress, while the tutorial in Forbidden Reach is also awarding talent points (and specialications) via quests.

That's not true, is it? You don't pick the faction at the end, but you do pick it when creating the character.

Quote Originally Posted by chansmadish View Post
    That's not true, is it? You don't pick the faction at the end, but you do pick it when creating the character.
    Yes.

Still have to do quests to unlock specialization and talents

This doesn't seem to be working on Exile's Reach anymore, I just tried it and picking up the first quest doesn't port you to Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnilingus View Post
    This doesn't seem to be working on Exile's Reach anymore, I just tried it and picking up the first quest doesn't port you to Stormwind.
    At patch 10.1.5 this was patched and no longer works.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugars View Post
    At patch 10.1.5 this was patched and no longer works.
    found the blue poster