Poll: What do you want, man?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I would expect Tuskarr to be an allied race by the time the expansion is over. So it could either be a core race like Ethereal. Or they might just double down on something like player housing and class customisation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    From the 10.1.5 PTR patch notes:

- All restrictions for unlocking Allied Races have been removed, with the exception of a level requirement.
    - All Allied Races can now be unlocked once you have a level 40 character on your account (was level 50).

You still get the quest to recruit them, but that's the only story requirement. But let's be real, it's still more buildup than any core races got before unlocking them.
    I see. That's news to me. Wow. I do know BFA Flying is also being added in this patch as well. Makes sense with BFA now a part of the Battle Chest.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be one answear tbh i could pick mostly all of this

Sunwalker class skin please. In lore I am supposed to be a cross between a shaman and a sun worshipping druid, but all of my abilities are themed for Light worshipping medieval knights.

More core races would be nice. Allied Races have been a failure. Almost all of them should just be customizations for pre-existing races.

Quote Originally Posted by Takkix View Post
    Guild housing would be pretty awesome! But I doubt Blizzard would ever implement something like this
    Housing should have been implemented long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    I want tinker
    Would be lovely if you could play as one piloting a mech.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    A swimming system (dragonriding in water).
    Underwater content would be great. Sadly Blizzard blew through their most appealing ocean expansion material in BFA. Pulling out new underwater threats on Azeroth out of nowhere would be lame (unless it's on the other side of the world where ships do not return from), so our best bet would be for an expansion set in the elemental planes. Perhaps an underwater combat revamp like GW2's underwater combat abilities would be good too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for troll beards
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I would love to see something completely new.

Add a new spec to all the already existing classes.
    Example
    Warlock - Witchdoctor spec
    Mage - Bard spec
    Warrior - Berserker Spec
    Hunter - Tinker/trap spec

If not that, a new role maybe? A support spec that focuses on helping everyone. Heals, buffs, damages.

I'm honestly just grabbing thoughts from other MMO's lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Still waiting for troll beards
    I'm waiting for trolls to actually wear the boots they equip. They still just run around barefoot and it's annoying.
    Selling myself out below

Class Skins make the most sense.

They would fulfill the thematic role of a 4th spec or a new class, while not adding complexity and balance issues to the, already loaded, class options.

Also, they're easier to implement. WoW has a lot of skilled artists, so making a few new models/spell effects to create a new skin for a class/spec would not be an issue.
    It's much easier when you don't have to come up with new spells, mechanics, balancing.

If they're ever going to do Tuskarr, nows the time.
    Let's also add in Ogre and Furlbog for Horde and Alliance respectively as core races at this time. It's been a long time coming.

I'd love class skins at this point, I'd much much prefer new classes but appreciate the difficulty balancing so many, class skins is as close to a win win we could get at this point. Plus I'd love my sunkwalker to feel like a sunkwalker and I'd love my dark ranger to feel like a dark ranger.

I'd also be happy with a few more new specs, earthwarden shaman is calling to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    I'm waiting for trolls to actually wear the boots they equip. They still just run around barefoot and it's annoying.
    Shoes are for the weak
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

More unique content, like the heritage quests. I want to feel I'm playing that specific race, not just a skin that can be changed anytime. More racial abilities, make them cosmetic or like toys to avoid balance drama, but unique to each race.
    Battle for Azeroth
    Best focking Axpansion!

Third class added to the one class that only has two!
    Class Skin for DH's to turn all our flame abilities into different colors (would prefer this for most classes, fwiw)

5+ Year Old Account
    Everything except class or new specializations. RPing or leveling new races to max level is fun, but I'm sticking with my fury warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRacoon View Post
    Thanks for secret leak
    Quote Originally Posted by Julisel View Post
    Very very thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    Third class added to the one class that only has two!
    Class Skin for DH's to turn all our flame abilities into different colors (would prefer this for most classes, fwiw)
    I would love to have blue flames on DH, something to show their ability to control and manipulate Mana. I always associate fel green with Warlocks, would be cool if DH had some other options to help separate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I would love to have blue flames on DH, something to show their ability to control and manipulate Mana. I always associate fel green with Warlocks, would be cool if DH had some other options to help separate them.
    I'd like a shadoflame/purple option. I know fel is green, but the purple/red of shadowflame FEELS more like a DH to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I doubt they will add all the class/race combos this expansion...druid and dh are gonna be tough cookies to crack
    Always love to see more customization
    Guessing it will never happen but still like to see tinker some day

I'm of the opinion classes are now easier to balance than ever and they are doing a fine job at it. Its pretty much a meme at this point to complain about your class/spec being bad this patch but at this point every class has found themselves on the bottom and at the top in WoW's history.

So as someone with every class near max now and who doesn't give a shit what is FotM or parsing 1% better than the others, a new class only adds further replayability for me. I would be fine if we started getting more classes even if only to the extent of the Demon Hunter in quality/effort. A new class is a sure guarantee of a new character for many people.

I also don't think there are too many classes? Guess I am used to RPGs where the only limit was human imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Well I doubt they will add all the class/race combos this expansion...druid and dh are gonna be tough cookies to crack
    Always love to see more customization
    Guessing it will never happen but still like to see tinker some day
    Tinker will happen one day. It has been an endless topic point since people first started talking about new classes in classic. DK and DH finally made it in. Monk and Evoker were wild cards. They know their community talks about Tinker. It will happen... some day!

I'd like racial and/or class storylines, or something like the SL covenants, but with purely story differences attached to them (Any power bonuses should be the same between all options), basically things that make playing through the game on different characters an actually different experience.

I really liked the class hall storylines in Legion, they changed things up a bit between characters, contrary to other expansions, where levelling one class was pretty much the same as any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’d like a Tinker class of course, but I expect us to get two new races next expansion. IMO, those two races will be Arrakoa for alliance and Ogres for the Horde.

I voted for class Skin as to me is the same as glyph. Since I say the cosmic void spell effect I’m dreaming to wake up one day and see it viable for as a retaking for shadow priest.

Also would love more kore friendly customizations, frost make to be hydromancer and fulfill the tidesage aesthetic, elemental shaman tints, but also customizable elementals - Same as what warlock is getting in the barbershop, I’d love a decay spec for shaman as well - as an element it’s the only one not represented.

I can't fathom any sort of logic that posits "customization" as "content" except in the usual superficial way...like donning a mask.