Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It's very annoying not being able to buy multiple things... Also what's the point of doing the objectives after getting 1000 tender for the month? I have an idea.. If this is put into the game to keep people playing, then make the cap weekly and let us nerd mount collectors who play every single day get "rewarded" XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoic View Post
    Also what's the point of doing the objectives after getting 1000 tender for the month?
    There is no point. They offer way more activities than you need to hit the goal so that you have a lot of options for how to get there. It's not intended that you do them all.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I ended up buying the Firelord horns, the Sentinel Shield, and the Fel Lord spear. And froze the staff.
    Bit confused about the 'thankyou tendies'. I got the 500 default tenders, the 500 from the Log and the Quawks mount. Only got 1000 total tenders this month.
    I own Dragonflight, have been playing it since launch and I didn't get the 3rd lot of 500 tenders that this part mentions:

As a way of saying “Thank you” to the community for continuing to play World of Warcraft with us, we are awarding a bonus 500 Trader’s Tender to players who purchase Dragonflight and add it to their account†. This bonus Trader’s Tender will also be rewarded retroactively to players who have already purchased Dragonflight. Players can collect this bonus Trader’s Tender from their Collector’s Cache.

You only get that extra 500 the first time you open the cache after purchasing Dragonflight. So if you've owned it since launch, you looted them back in February.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhhhh!
    Ok, that makes sense. Thankyou for the clarification.
    IDK why I didn't notice that line in the previous catalogues.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.