Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I had earlier mentioned my "United Tauren Nations" with the Yaungol, Taunka, and High Mountain Tauren, (Just to name a few) in my revision. I wonder if Blizz will go indepth in the different cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    It's really sad becuase Tauren from Classic/Vanilla are far more active and not such a peace hippies. Idon't know how WoW does it with Tauren content but even if they're involved in some sort of campaign they come off as a passive.

They're in dire need of pro-active characters. Characters that aren't taking predictable roads, that could be even reckless, rude or headstrong. For many years they were either nelf sidekicks or barely noticeable characters in the background. If there is faction that really needs some bigger spotlight and initiavie that could be a patch-worthy, it's Tauren. They need new faces that would act differently to Baine, to show that Tauren as a race isn't Baine's copy-paste.

You could say that Tauren were somehow involved in DF but this stuff was so forgettable and so devoid of any meaningful progression that they might as well be absent.

As for Baine questline - it only painted him as a massive Hypocrite, that is unfit to be Tauren Chieftain with his "Rules for thee but not for me".
    I am glad so many people agree they don't like Baine at all.