10+ Year Old Account

Chat Settings Resetting

Pretty sure I'm posting this issue in the correct place, if I'm not could a mod please move it to the right area.

Since installing the 10.2.6 update, all my chat setting keep resetting with a relog or reload no matter what character I use. I turn off services chat in the options, relog or reload and it just comes back. I've turned off the toggle for the Config.wtf file to be read only, tried /console synchronizeSettings 1, turned off all addons, but nadda. I'm at a little bit of a loss here so any suggestions would be great.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be happening to me and my friends too, annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateSniper View Post
    Seems to be happening to me and my friends too, annoying
    It's a minor nuisance, but enough of one to be annoying. I initially thought it was because I used the CurseForge app for the first time yesterday but that wasn't the case, nor is it an addon issue.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

There's a whole bunch of settings getting arbitrarily changed since the patch.

Raijin on the EU forums built an addon that'll auto-leave them.
    https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...el-1026/501797
    Last edited by Elvenbane; 2024-03-22 at 02:57 PM.