Thumbs up Troll is the greatest race in WoW

Zandalari is the oldest wow race, over 16,000 years old, followed by sand trolls, jungle trolls, blood trolls, dark trolls and ice trolls. Night Elves wouldn't even exist without Trolls so stay in your lane Alliance.

From now on when you see a Troll ingame, kiss his feet and bow down to your knees infront of me. I'm the greatest race in WoW.

Uhm, No, they are not. The oldest mortal race in WoW are the Draenei/Eredar. Their civilization on Argus was founded over 25,000 years before WoW starts.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

The Draenei built a spacefaring civilization, which was the foundation for the Burning Legion that would go on to scorch the rest of the galaxy across all timelines.

Gnomes. Nothing more to say.

Troll thread

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    This must be the first time we agree on something.

Gnomes forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    This must be the first time we agree on something.
    Well, i hope for other opportunities.

Didn't know an opinion could be wrong until I read that.
    MMO Champs :

That's an odd way to spell Goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    That's an odd way to spell Goblins.
    Gnomes > Goblin

Gnomes demolish Goblin in pretty much every category.

There's pretty much nothing at which the Goblin excel more than Gnomes.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Admittedly, if trolls could be paladins when I started near the end of Wrath, I would have been a Horde player. So I can't exactly disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Gnomes > Goblin

Gnomes demolish Goblin in pretty much every category.

There's pretty much nothing at which the Goblin excel more than Gnomes.
    Blowing stuff up. After all, “goblin products are built to blast.”

For me Trolls and Dwarves are the master races of the Alliance and Horde.
    Trolls is the race that is able to be several classes. But at the same time, one of the most abundant race in all of Azeroth (You can find them almost anywhere, from Zul'drak in Northrend, to the deserts in Tanaris and the jungles of stranglethorn vale.

I also love Gnomes and Goblins. They are so unique and I love how their culture involve science, machines and magic.

I really love trolls. The culture, accents, lore, the hunch, tusks and hair... They are the best along with Orcs, Undead and Dwarf. I wish there was a "buff" option for trolls though, since my favourite class is Warrior and it's hard not to pick Orc over Troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't the place for role-playing, and there's nothing really constructive about this thread otherwise. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead