-G'huun
    - Bwonsamdi

or

Zul'drak

- ice trolls
    -Argent Stand
    -Hath'ar nerubians

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

i dislike nazmir as a zone very much. but it wins here.

As much as I like Zul'drak, it doesn't have very impactful lore.
    MMO Champs :

Totally Zul Drak. Nazmir is a useless swamp and it better stay forgotten.

Both zones are irrelevant to the overall narrative of WoW. I'd lean towards Nazmir due to the light connection to a side character in BFA but that's it.

Aesthetically I dislike both zones. Actually, Nazmir has a nice vista near the temple with the blood moon skybox, but that's it.

calling Zuldrak a zone is very generous

I'm going to give it to Nazmir merely cause it plays into the Azerite plotline and such.

Zul'Drak is honestly irrelevant to Wrath and just about every story since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'darak, the end of their gods and getting consumed had impact on lore felt even in next exp, heck we don't even know the massive tail what it is about (does anyone know btw?)
    while blood trolls effect end in same patch in same exp
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Zul'darak, the end of their gods and getting consumed had impact on lore felt even in next exp, heck we don't even know the massive tail what it is about (does anyone know btw?)
    while blood trolls effect end in same patch in same exp
    wasn't that tail a loa ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

I voted Zul'Frak. To this day this zone is very impressive in the size and it's grandeur. For many years I was expecting for Zandalar to take it to another level and sadly it was not the case.
    Zul'Drak was a tragic story about kingdom doing everything to resist the scourge, and I am upset that there wasn't a questline to aid them with approach "enemy of my enemy is a friend".
    Horde had trolls, they could've used Darkspears as bridge between the Drakkari and the Horde, and aid them against common enemy. I get it that there has to be variety of enemies, but why losing such a beautiful zone and not even trying to form an alliance?
    We aided Nightborne for far less. Nightborne actually allied with the Burning Legion. But we aided Thalyssra anyway. in Zul'drak we helped SABOTAGE the faction that was fighting back the Scourge. Make it make sense.

Nazmir is quite a mess. I initially liked it as it has finally shown Darkspears in proactive way, but I absolutely hated asspull titan facility and asspull blood trolls and the way this zone was handled.
    What is should've had should be a zone that was hit by Cataclysm seeing how Zandalari are trying to mend it, and see them being attacked by Kul'Tirans, who used opportiunity to get upper hand and achieve sea dominance.We could still meet Bwonsamdi and we could still have proactive Darkspears, but at least we would have a zone that would have farmlands, temples, schools and barracks, goldmines. Important worldbuilding stuff.

This is why Zul'Drak is superior. The zone alone tells you ALOT about the society, how it lives and it's overall structure. Nazmir is a mess.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    wasn't that tail a loa ?
    yes, after wowpedia search i discovered we finally faced it in Aedwe whatever zone in SL, an extremely anti-climatic end for what was for years exciting concept, i didn't even know we faced him in the end until i wowpedia's it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power