Thread: new maps

new maps

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/7103/newcavepn8.jpg

i have no clue if this is the new CoT map there making or what. but its HUGE.

it looks like there re doing or making a molten core 2. cuz of the primary shapes.

and yes this is wow XD. i just hid all the stuff so ppl dont ask dum questions.

Re: new maps

Thats olldd thats the dragon isles map =p
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

it looks a lot like Zangramarsh.
    and then he cupped my balls...

over the last 1.5 yrs ive used priv servers to access the development land this cave have been getting bigger and bigger, there used to be 1 snail building, now theres 1 giant snail castle and 3 little ones, and there used to be a tiny cave and now theres a massive cave system. i would screen more of it, but the area makes me crash. something huge is being made. emerald dream has had a few changes too. i want to walk in this cave but it goes off map. lol

note - still no luck on that facing worlds map.

Quote Originally Posted by resinate
    over the last 1.5 yrs ive used priv servers to access the development land this cave have been getting bigger and bigger, there used to be 1 snail building, now theres 1 giant snail castle and 3 little ones, and there used to be a tiny cave and now theres a massive cave system. i would screen more of it, but the area makes me crash. something huge is being made. emerald dream has had a few changes too. i want to walk in this cave but it goes off map. lol

note - still no luck on that facing worlds map.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...-on-ptr-2.html

It's not in game it's a reference to an unreal tournament map or something made by players.

Deleted

My 50c on the MC2 from Blizzcon!