Hello,

The Renegades of Funk on Kil'Jaeden (PST, PVP) are looking to broaden our raiding roster to help give some breathing room for raiders with a tight Fall school/work schedule just around the corner.

Active resto shamans should look into applying. We only have two Resto Shaman raiders at the moment so raid spots are highly available. Also, if there are any well-geared Protection specced Warriors out there looking for a new raiding conduit, take a tour through our website. I'm in the market for an experienced Warrior with a Frost Resist set to tank Hydross. Though these are our immediate needs, other classes shouldn't be discouraged to take a look through our website and to pop up an application anyway.

The Renegades of Funk are progressing very steadily with downing at least one new boss a week; our latest kill being Fathom Lord Karathress in SSC. We're a mature guild with a friendly-but-serious raiding enviornment that caters to students, professionals, parents who somehow find the time to raid in their sparratic real life schedules. We raid from 7PM PST to 11PM PST on weekdays (Tues through Thurs) and from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Saturdays. Our current focus is SSC/TK with Karazhan being treated like Heroics; guildies just form up groups whenever convenient and clear out Karazhan within 2 to 3 hours.

Kil'Jaeden is a terrific server, ranked fourth in US progression on WoWjutsu. KJ houses two guilds that are ranked in the top 50 in the US, both having downed Illidan. The server has been around since the launch of WoW and is extremely stable. Even if RoF doesn't work out for you, there are plenty of other progression guilds to choose from. PVP on our server is pretty decent, too - United 5, the professional gaming organization, has picked up some of our server's best Arena players to represent our server in the WSVG tournament this year.

Please remember that I'm only looking for raiders that are ready to enter SSC. Undergeared/inexperienced/chronically unavailable players need not apply. This is important: If the majority of gear that you need drops in Karazhan, then you are too undergeared for our guild. We're looking for selfless and smart raiders who are willing to sacrifice their PVP oriented talents in order to better synnergize with the raid. We want players who understand the importance of strategic distribution of loot, and treat the items that they are assigned in the highest regard; immediately seeking out enchants and gems to suppliment their gear. We're looking for players who research upcoming boss encounters so that they completely understand the raid leader's instructions, descriptions and references when learning new bosses. We want people who can work well under pressure and understand that wiping and repair bills are a natural part of the raiding game.

In return for your dedication I can promise you a friendly raiding enviornent with a solid flow of progression. Our goal is to beat this game and that's what we're going to strive to do through thick and thin.

Also, I cannot stress enough that our looting decisions don't always reward our "best" raiders or the highest attendance holders, we distribute loot to balance the raid - if your only motivation to raid is loot then I'd reccomend skipping our guild in your search for a new home.

Whatever you decide, good luck in your raiding career.

~ Renegades of Funk, Kil'Jaeden PVP, US Horde. http://www.Funkguild.com