Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warrior need help!?

Quote Originally Posted by starburst
    Quote Originally Posted by Torokaz
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzyburnizzy
    3 points in commanding presence = ~45 attack power OR ~160 hp.
    3 points in bloodcraze, my warrior has ~10.2k hp, it is low and none of my enchants/gems are to do with stamina, i recharge about 100 hp every 2 seconds nearly ALL the time... 100% of the time against frost mages + rogues + hunters + all classes that crit, if you had the average hp of a merciless warrior which would be ~15k you would generate 150 hp every 2 seconds ... now why would you prefer 3 points in commanding presence when you can have 3 in bloodcraze? this goes to all of you who prefer that too :/
    Lolz! Bloodcraze is complete shit! Thats all there is too it.
    the maths proves its not shit, re read, retard
    He is right, it is complete shit, regardless of your "amazing" math
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Deleted

It's "math".

And you are not crit often enough to have it up "100% of the time", even in a PvP environment... unless you like sitting down.

Calminaion

the maths proves its not shit, re read, retard
    Erm, Do your maths again. Sorry to "burst" your bubble, star ;-), but if you've just been crit for 2k 3 times by the nasty rogue, hunter and mage who have just focus-fired you, 300hp spread out over 6 seconds is not gonna help you much, you're gonna be dead before the first Blood craze tick fires off..

Now if you're talking about questing solo where your average mob will crit you for maybe 500 (at level 70), regenerating 300 of that over 6 seconds is quite cool imo. Your average player, however, will not crit you for that little !

I'd take the extra 160 hp up front any day, or the extra AP if the situation demands it.

And if you're being crit "All the time", get some res gear dude.

Norrath ... The full word is Mathematics, in the USA it gets shortened to "Math", elsewhere it gets shortened to "Maths", stop trying to find every minute thing to argue about ... it's not a big deal :

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex
    He is right, it is complete shit, regardless of your "amazing" math
    yes its not that good, but compare it to 3 points in commanding presence, its much better...

you get crit more than once every 6 seconds, in a short fight you would regerate way more than 160hp from bloodcraze :s and in a long fight even more

Calminaion

you get crit more than once every 6 seconds, in a short fight you would regerate way more than 160hp from bloodcraze :s and in a long fight even more
    You're missing the point dude. If you're getting crit that much that Bloodcraze is up all the time, you're gonna be dead very quickly. I a mage crits you, he doesn't crit you for 300 damage, or even 1000 damage.

A mage's normal spells (Frostbolt, Fireball, Ice lance, Fire Blast), will crit for around 2 k. If you get crit for 2k more than once in 6 seconds, no ways is 300 hp gonna help you. Let's not even talk about pyro.

Again, if you're being crit enough that Blood craze is up all the time ... it's time to up your Res gear.

Bear in mind that Blood craze doesn't stack, so it's only even going to be 100 hp per 2 second tick, even if you get crit for 3x2k in those 2 secs.

The thing about Commanding presence, is that you can get an HP boost or an AP boost, depending on the fight you're in. Against clothies, I like to go for more AP, burns them down faster. Against the more hardy classes, I go for a little more HP. With commanding presence, you have the choice of boost. And it's on demand.

still in a short fight, you would regerate an amount that is far better than 45 attack power imo :/ - ice lance crits all the time, thats already ~400 hp over 6sec, the fight wouldnt last that long with a frost mage, maybe at least 15 secs which would be about 1000(100sta) hp, which is much better than 45 attack(22 str) power, and remember, thats just in a short fight, if you are fighting a rogue, it would be slightly longer
    and anyway, i notice that bm hunters pet can trigger blood craze alot too, and there crits are little

Hi.

1) Don't insult.
    2) Don't automatically quotes posts you're replying to, especially when it's the latest one.
    3) Don't go into flame wars.

I roughly edited a few things, but seriously, this post is a mess.

Calminaion

ice lance crits all the time, thats already ~400 hp over 6sec, the fight wouldnt last that long with a frost mage, maybe at least 15 secs which would be about 1000(100sta) hp, which is much better than 45 attack(22 str) power
    From my experience (yes, I am spec'd with Blood Craze - farming the cash now to respec away from it), it doesn't do nearly enough to make me believe it's worth 3 talent point. If you don't want to spec into Commanding presence, the get Imp Execute, or even imp cleave ... all of these talents are worth more than 300 hp over 6 seconds in response to a 2k crit (where you'll be dead in those 6 seconds)

Clearly though, we have different points of view, so I'll just leave it there.

imp execute is on the talent line below blood craze + commanding presence, and i would never spend points in cleave for such a tiny amount of bonus damage
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias