Frontpage ZA shield graphics updates?

A few weeks back the frontpage showed a host of new shield graphics supposedly replacing the old images used to represent the ZA shield loot.

I was browsing items via atlasloot today and it looks like the shields still have the old graphics of zg (for the tank shield), and gruul's (for the mojo disc).

Did someone just datamine the patch to find the shield images posted previously or was this a failed graphics update implementation issue?

-O

Re: Frontpage ZA shield graphics updates?

DID YOU LIE TO US MMO-CHAMPION?

I want a rectification about this lie on the frontpage. You can't post news articles that aren't true Enamelled disc of Mojo for example still has the old graphics NOTHING HAS BEEN RECOLERED.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mmoliars
    DID YOU LIE TO US MMO-CHAMPION?

I want a rectification about this lie on the frontpage. You can't post news articles that aren't true Enamelled disc of Mojo for example still has the old graphics NOTHING HAS BEEN RECOLERED.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
    Funny i A) dont remember this new post at all(im a mmo-champion troll :P) and B) find it Hilarious that a human can make a mistake you feel the need to create a new forum account only to flame. The guys who run MMO-Champion put i so much hard work and effort into providing a great site for all of us. if you want to flame them for making a human error (if indeed they did) then you need a serious personaility transplant

http://www.mmo-champion.com/images/n.../zaweapons.jpg

Here you can see the picture MMO-CHAMPION posted about the recoloring of the shields. NONE of them looks like any of these shields on the pictures. The article is a HOAX.

First of all this website is not a charity, they make loads of money on the advertisement posted on the site. In order to make money you will need keep your readers base and you do that by posting articles that are based on fact and not lies.

I've grinded for this shield because it looks cool on the MMO-Champion article only to find out it has still Gruul shield graphics.

I demand a rectification on the frontpage with an apology from MMO-Champion.

I've grinded for this shield because it looks cool on the MMO-Champion article only to find out it has still Gruul shield graphics.

I demand a rectification on the frontpage with an apology from MMO-Champion.
    Try harder @ trolling sadface

http://www.mmo-champion.com/images/n.../zaweapons.jpg

These look lovely, I wish I had this gear...

But sadly I have no life or friends so I have to troll to try and get attention.

Please pay attention to me as I have the IQ lower than roadkill!

FIXED!

Admins. I and the topicstarter have raised a serious argument. We demand some sort of explanation where you got these models from because none of the stuff looks like this in Zulaman. This is a huge hoax in my opinion and is worthy of a rectification.

To all the mindless zombies that have nothing worthy to say but flaming and trolling should be suspended or banned from these forums as they bring no constructive arguements. I do expect the trolls that are trying to hijack the arguement in this thread to be suspended at least.

Admins. I and the topicstarter have raised a serious argument. We demand some sort of explanation where you got these models from because none of the stuff looks like this in Zulaman. This is a huge hoax in my opinion and is worthy of a rectification.

To all the mindless zombies that have nothing worthy to say but flaming and trolling should be suspended or banned from these forums as they bring no constructive arguements. I do expect the trolls that are trying to hijack the arguement in this thread to be suspended at least.
    Wow get a life and stfu... people like you drive me NUTS on forums. No words can describe how completely stupid I think you are.

1. That is no longer on the front page

Does not say this is exactly what is in ZA.
    3. If it is wrong somewhere else, it was datamining, and what was known at the time. At the time of posting I'm sure it was correct. If not, don't look at me. :P

Hello to you my wonderful friend.

- If you've been reading the site for a long time, you know that I often post recolor from equipment already available in game to let people know what they can expect in the future.
    - This site mostly cover PTR news, if you didn't understand yet that anything can change (or not change) on PTRs, you've got a serious problem.
    - I don't see anything mentionning that the recolors are the models of the two shields currently dropping in Zul'aman, both shields were on the homepage with a screenshot of their respective skin, I'm sorry that you missed them.
    - You're free to stop reading the site at anytime to prevent us from making money.
    - Would a hug help ?

He's persistant I'll give him that.

This makes me wonder...

I saw a bottle of pepsi with some final fantasy artwork on them... They never appeared in the shop's...

Should I sue Sony\Pepsi\Square-enix for showing a demonstation of artwork on a pepsi bottle that I have not myself seen in person?

Should I start posting mails to them and post everywhere that I demand a public apology because these where not released world wide?.. [/endsarcasm]

(P.S. The example given with the pepsi bottle artwork does exist but being of sound mind I realised it was "promotional" art)