About gladiator title.

There has been alot of fuzz on the EU forums about the fact that you need to play at least 10 games during the two last- or the last week of S2. Blizzard hasn't posted anything about this in their "How to get"-FAQ, but some people got ahold of GMs ingame which strongly adviced them to do at least 10 matches the last week of S2 to be sure to get the title, and they also stated Blizzard could change the requirements whenever they wanted.

I'm in a team with 2373 rating, which is qualified for Gladiator title (AND THE MOUNT, which I want). I meet all the requirements except of the uncertain one about having played the last two weeks. So..

S3 has hit the US. Does anyone know if you have to have played the last one or two weeks? Or only 20% of the games played, at least 20 games played?

Re: About gladiator title.

Something went wrong with US titles. Playing the last 2 weeks I have no idea about. Was not mentioned in any blue post I saw.

They made absolutely no claim about any requirements other than the ones you mentioned. They'll be flamed to pieces if they try to enforce otherwise.

The requirements for a team to be counted (both requirements must be met):

* The team must have played at least 20 games during the season.
    * The team must have at least one player that has played in 20% or more of the total games for that team.
    I just made Duelist, but I still want my title =/ Played every one of our three hundred or so games last season, but our team fell apart somewhat in the last week.

The cute thing is they delay it so "nothing will go wrong" then giant, crippling bugs. Blizzard manages to fuck up absolutely everything lately.

Is it possible for 1(or more) person on a team to get Gladiator, but not some of the other people on that team. I didn't think that was possible, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Something went wrong with US titles. Playing the last 2 weeks I have no idea about. Was not mentioned in any blue post I saw.
    What went wrong? I noticed I got challenger, but my team was ranked in the 600s (according to the Armory) which was above Rival (according to arenajunkies)

I heard that for the US the bug is that you recieved one under what you should have recieved, ie u have challanger right now u will go to rival, u have rival right now u will go to duelist, etc.

Could someone enlighten me in this matter ? Heard ppl whining about something going wrong.
    I left my 2v2 and rejoined the last 2 weeks and played 20%, ended on 2381 rating and got Gladiator and Duelist title, doesnt seem bugged to me but i dunno tho ..
    "Its only your class, you got no skills" - Random Noob

It's fixed now on every realm.

Before, it was bugged on certain battle groups. For example on my BG, a 2355 team did not get Gladiator, but a 2315 team did.

Anyways, it's fixed.

~Duelist Blitzlunar
    ~Duelist Blitzlunar of Nazjatar. Proud QQ'er of the Almost-Gladiator Club (75 Rating or less)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzlunar
    It's fixed now on every realm.

Before, it was bugged on certain battle groups. For example on my BG, a 2355 team did not get Gladiator, but a 2315 team did.

Anyways, it's fixed.

~Duelist Blitzlunar
    Fixed on every realm? That means it's fixed on the EU realms too? Since I had a title and no I don't got a new one nor an other one :S
    Only got my Champion Rank now

Sorry, I'm an egocentric American. I should've said, it's fixed on every US realm.

My apologies >.> I don't know the status on EU realms' titles.
    ~Duelist Blitzlunar of Nazjatar. Proud QQ'er of the Almost-Gladiator Club (75 Rating or less)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzlunar
    Sorry, I'm an egocentric American. I should've said, it's fixed on every US realm.

My apologies >.> I don't know the status on EU realms' titles.
    Np, that's great news actually :P