How to beat Paladin, Priest, Warrior in 3v3?

Alright I got a couple of things on my mind.

First off is in my 3v3, I play with my sister and her fiance. And I don't want to be mean, but they're both really bad players. I love em and we play just for 'fun' but I do want to do well in 3v3, and right now our rating is 1378 or something like that.

Make up is Frost Mage (me), disc/holy Priest (sister), Warlock (her fiance).

Now basically, I get a little competitive and get sick of losing over and over again (who wouldn't?) so I'm thinking of leaving the team for a better one.

I mean, when an sl/sl warlock and disc/holy priest loses in duels to a mage every single time, you know something's not right.

So yeah, one reason why our team is doing so crap is because we faced this Priest/Pally/Warrior team like 5 times and they beat our asses every single time. The Paladin and Priest were both healing specs, and warrior was MS (obviously).

I can't cc anyone, the priest or pally just dispels. Their priest kept mana burning my sister while the paladin would just heal the group.

Our dps isn't good enough to burn down a healer before the other one would step in. It's like this team is impossible. I really don't know how to beat them.

Also, how do you leave an arena team? I can only see an option to add a member.

Re: How to beat Paladin, Priest, Warrior in 3v3?

right click your name (if you are leader of team, promote someone else before)

if you want to destroye the team /teamdisband 3v3
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    right click your name (if you are leader of team, promote someone else before)

if you want to destroye the team /teamdisband 3v3
    Alright, thanks.

I haven't disbanded yet, but do you think I should? It probably would hurt them if I did, but they wouldn't be angry or anything.

It sucks that I know them personally. If you were in my position, what would you do?

If spending time with your sister is important to you or her, you could just eek it out and try a better team in another bracket

Or try to coach them if you can.

To me it seems like you're asking a question that you already know the answer to? Morale issues doesn't really border the difficulty of beating another team, wouldn't you say?
    Sarcasm aside, I would recommend to you, that you honor your family, and seek the high rating somewhere else (i.e the 5vs5 bracket).

Have fun at the buttom.

Let the warlock respecc to affliction so he gets Unstable Affliction, which means Goodbye to Cleanse/Disspell!

Then fear at will and happy nuking!

Cheers

In regards to the moral question:

Play with that 3v3 when they want to play, then leave the team and play games with your normal team. This is what I do when I play with my wife and her best friend who aren't terrible, but aren't Duelist/Gladiator quality either. To leave a team you type /teamquit [Bracket, e.g., 2v2, 3v3, 5v5]. This seems to be the best option. Or, alternately you can seek fame and fortune in 2v2 or 5v5.

In regards to the team question.

Sheep the Warrior, fear the Priest, and focus the Paladin. Alternate CC on the Warrior and Priest and make sure your sister is ready to Mass Dispell that Divine Shield.

There's probably some spec problems that could be resolved. I don't know much about Mages, but I'd be happy to assist on your sister's spec if you link me an Armory.
    ~Duelist Blitzlunar of Nazjatar. Proud QQ'er of the Almost-Gladiator Club (75 Rating or less)

I mean, when an sl/sl warlock and disc/holy priest loses in duels to a mage every single time, you know something's not right.
    er... deffinately :/
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    er... deffinately :/
    agreed, you said it yourself, if they are bad players, because that is a pretty legit combo, good dps from frost, drain or dps from the lock, and disc priests are very very good this patch. excellent survivability all around as you said floating around the 1300's chances are most of your games are going to be toss-ups.

however, i think the easiest way to beat them is nuke the warrior, you have poly, counterspell, fear, pet silence, priest fear, mass dispel. i would say lure the warrior out, let him LOS himself and nuke him, then CC the healers at the appropriate times. you wont be able to CC the warrior with both a pally and priest, other than perhaps CoEx kiting. chances are at that rating band most warriors are poorly geared, or at least wont have spell reflect macros keybound or any real way to defend themselves. however given your own critique of your team i'd say its time to start looking, or at least 3v3 with them for fun and find a 2v2 or 5v5 for weekly points.