Ranks still not fixed

Hello. The problem with not receiving Season 2 ranks is still remaining. Unless the battlegroup Reckoning (EU) is the only with unsolved rank trouble. Are you experiencing the same bug in other battlegroups?
    BTW: on US servers the problem was fixed 4 days ago or so, wasn't it?

Re: Ranks still not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmo
    Hello. The problem with not receiving Season 2 ranks is still remaining. Unless the battlegroup Reckoning (EU) is the only with unsolved rank trouble. Are you experiencing the same bug in other battlegroups?
    BTW: on US servers the problem was fixed 4 days ago or so, wasn't it?
    US servers are fixed, that is correct. however armory is still behind in terms of updating to this season. clearly something happened they weren't prepared for and they are behind in getting things back on track.

at least all you are missing is your rank and not 5k arena points and 75k honor lol

No problems at all on Trollbane (Reckoning). Everyone got the titles who should have, and no-one got them who shouldn't have.

i am on Al'Akir (Blackout) and have no duelist, and had 2119 rating which should have deffinately been duelist no doubt... and on bladefist (Blackout) i finished off with 1760 rating with 2v2, on arena junkies it said rival, i didnt even end up getting challenger on that char, so deffinately not fixed yet
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias