Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Executioner: Sunder Armor effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    What would you recommend as optimal hit rating for warrior in PvP? Do you also do PvE at least SSC?
    id sat at least 6%. given the cap is 5, when you are close to that cap, as i am right now at 5.26% with 83 hit rating or w/e, i did see a miss or two in 50+ games last night. so if the equiv hit is 90-100 i would say that is good.

answer to second question is yes, i have done GL, ML, SSC, TK as 2h arms dps spec. 31/30 of course for MS and full flurry and imp slam. i was also lucky enough to be in the enhance shaman, feral druid, hunter group for all the melee buffs. it was pretty awesome have that ridiculous amount of attack power and still like 45% crit, 49 with mongoose proc lol.

sadly i have become more casual of late given rl things, so my raiding is greatly decreased. i focus largely on arena and my BG/other dailys, and run the occasional kara, mag and gruul.

to those who may quote that on the pvp killed pve thread, no i dont do it because its easier to get gear from arena, i find arenas more fun at this stage of the game. i was burnt out a long time ago from weekly clears of MC/BWL/AQ/naxx and more recently the above mentioned encounters. i came back only because encounters now involved more than tank n spank, which was way more fun.

Re: Executioner: Sunder Armor effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    id sat at least 6%. given the cap is 5, when you are close to that cap, as i am right now at 5.26% with 83 hit rating or w/e, i did see a miss or two in 50+ games last night. so if the equiv hit is 90-100 i would say that is good.

answer to second question is yes, i have done GL, ML, SSC, TK as 2h arms dps spec. 31/30 of course for MS and full flurry and imp slam. i was also lucky enough to be in the enhance shaman, feral druid, hunter group for all the melee buffs. it was pretty awesome have that ridiculous amount of attack power and still like 45% crit, 49 with mongoose proc lol.

sadly i have become more casual of late given rl things, so my raiding is greatly decreased. i focus largely on arena and my BG/other dailys, and run the occasional kara, mag and gruul.

to those who may quote that on the pvp killed pve thread, no i dont do it because its easier to get gear from arena, i find arenas more fun at this stage of the game. i was burnt out a long time ago from weekly clears of MC/BWL/AQ/naxx and more recently the above mentioned encounters. i came back only because encounters now involved more than tank n spank, which was way more fun.
    1 or 2 misses out of 50 games (games or hits?) is not a lot at all. It ok. Anyway sadly we will find +hit items from PvE.