Thread: 3v3 with lock

3v3 with lock

Hello,

I am a warlock with 7/43/11 spec (felguard), well geared 460res 12,6k hp and 1070spel dmg

What would be the best setup.
    I can do very high dmg in few sec and even higher in long fights but if i'm the first target i normally can't even cast anything

So whit whom would i work best

Re: 3v3 with lock

Try go with a rogue and druid, very solid and good combo..

Quote Originally Posted by Usynligepind
    Try go with a rogue and druid, very solid and good combo..
    Wouldnt a warrior and druid work as well?

Deleted

Well, it can work nicely with any healer + you + warrior/rogue. Hell I have even seen priest warlock mage combo at 2200+.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    Well, it can work nicely with any healer + you + warrior/rogue. Hell I have even seen priest warlock mage combo at 2200+.
    Wouldnt BoP be a major problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Wouldnt BoP be a major problem?
    Umm no not when you have a priest...

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    This is the part where i have a problem.
    I tryed with warrior druid warlock(me) and we couldn't kill even low rated teams.
    All of us were very goood geared.
    Everytime we tryed to kill someone the same thing happened.
    2 dps went on me (probably a rogue and someone alse) so i couldn't cast any of the spells except death coil, curses, corruption.
    that means i did almost 0 dmg so the war had to kill 1 target alone and killing a target alone if the healer is on the target is imposiblle.
    Any suggestions on how to avoid this?

Warlocks aren't really supposed to be dps in most teams, more CC and spell/interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by insidelane
    Warlocks aren't really supposed to be dps in most teams, more CC and spell/interrupts.
    qft, sorry to dig up old threads im just really bored at work :P

if you are ua then you are going to be focus'd and do no damage anyway. also unless you are constantly spamming shadowburn on the dps target everytime its up i suggest sl/sl. as sl/sl you should feel great tanking every match, since that is exactly what you want :P other than tagging corruption or CoA or SL you can't do much when being focus'd, but that is fine. you can load up 3 targets full of dots, let your felhound silence and just drain life/mana and fear as needed. even if you don't get siphon life and go felguard, its just 1 less dot to track and he puts out some decent melee damage and has a stun.

to the op: warlocks are meant more as a drain/outlast and support class in arenas. short of ua no one expects a warlock to be amazing burst damage, so you shouldn't either.