Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best 2v2 class atm?

So, which is the VERY best combo atm.

Im wondering so i can reroll

Thankfull for answers
    [br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br][url=http://www.pokeplushies.com]Get your own at Pokeplushies![/url

Re: Best 2v2 class atm?

druid/warrior, druid/rogue, sl/sl lock/druid, shadow preist/rogue

I'd say the absolute best would be warrior/druid.

wts skill lock/druid

My 2v2 is decent (Me = Well Geared BE Holy Pally, Friend = Decked out UD BT geared Rogue). Not the best, but we get the job done for the most part. Last season we ended 1874 and thats when i had only 54 resil/8khp, now im up to 10.2khp/280 resil so we're setting the bar a bit higher this time around. Made Rival..wich isn't much but it made me happy to get a title on my post BC toon =D

paladin? are you kidding me?

lock/druid, it's not even arguable

fail...all of you...lol just kidding...but seriously...a MM hunter (has 89 resil) and i (a resto shammy 271 resil) just started up a 2s and went 9-1 first night playin together...and we owned like 4-5 druid/lock teams...and from my exp as a player...they either had several pieces of merc...OR enjoyed pvping in t5...so...not to say druid/lock isn't a great team cuz they do pwn...but they aren't difficult if you are smart

hunter + shaman generally beat lock + druid teams, 10 game isnt enough to prove that hunter or shaman is best for 2v2
    the best combo i would say for 2v2 is druid/warrior, second best druid/lock
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    hunter + shaman generally beat lock + druid teams, 10 game isnt enough to prove that hunter or shaman is best for 2v2
    the best combo i would say for 2v2 is druid/warrior, second best druid/lock
    You dont like your Shami+warr combo?

sham + warrior combo can be pretty good, but druid/warrior is still better to be honest
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    sham + warrior combo can be pretty good, but druid/warrior is still better to be honest
    :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    :'(
    sham/war will beat dru/war if played properly, however overall that doesnt mean its a better combo. ive played war/healer with all 4 healer complements, and i liked pally the most, spec'd for 35 sec hammers. however after the 2nd season i would say druid -> sham -> priest -> pally.

seems druid anything is good these day druid+critter could probably get 1850 easier then other teams:P
    oh and i play with druid too:P

For a healer+dps team Resto Druid + Anyone that can either mana drain or give a healing debuff (Resto druid + rogue/warrior/hunter/warlock)

For a 2 dps team, rogue + someone that has a crowd control with no cooldown (Rogue + mage/priest/druid/warlock)

Of course there are many other perfectly viable combinations, but I think that rogues and druids are the 2 strongest classes in 2v2.

Playing Shaman + Warrior in BG9 has been one of the most trying and difficult combos I've played.

We managed 1894 last season and we both had worse gear. We started this season we got 3 new pieces each and were looking pretty good for the season start when we went 10-0 for our first games.

Since that time we've stagnated at about 1620, though my warrior buddy has been doing finals and I have been working on my 70 Druid. Shaman Warrior does well against Warrior Pally, however thats about all. Druid Warrior is just ridiculous where the druid is able to lock down my warrior nearly 100% of the time and the only thing I can do is bring the warrior that is beating on me over to my root / cyclone spammed warrior. I remember one match the other teams warrior did 90K dmg while my warrior only managed 30k. Getting interupts on druid CC is very difficult when you are being intercepted, mace stunned and have to keep your HP up in between pummels and feral charges.

Druid Warrior is very good, however I am partial to druid / hunter, because again it can be a very strong CC combo combined with mana drain and even a MS effect, however I believe its going to take alot of practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger234
    ... I am partial to druid / hunter, because again it can be a very strong CC combo combined with mana drain and even a MS effect, however I believe its going to take alot of practice.
    That's the team I'm trying out this season. We're having troubles with some 2 dps teams due to my druid having a lack of gear, but I think we have the ability to beat any healer+dps team as long as we play at the top of our game (ie. drink lots and lots of water and keep the enemy healer in combat).

It is a very fun team. You have lots of control over the fight.

The best 2v2 combo is probally frost mage /spriest if they are good. Thoses siliences will mess over any healer. Also the team offers alot of good CC and damage.

Paladins and Shamans are both in some need of some tune ups. The progression of BC has not been kind to either of them.

Whatever you roll will be nerfed by the time you hit 70 unless you play it constantly.

Has anyone tried a Retri Paladin / Holy Paladin combo. Should do pretty well as far as I can see, double cleanses, bofs + bubbles makes it very hard to burst them down or CC either paladin, you don't get much CC but then neither do your opponents. Since both can heal its hard to burst either down and with sanctity aura up even the holy paladin can burst out some nice DPS (especially if you spec a few points into imp SoR).