Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Resto Druid: Priorities

Quote Originally Posted by Zypox
    Well, tbh..Then I think resto druid / ret pally / rogue would work better than resto druid / ret pally / warrior!
    The rogue should do more, or at least as much dps as the warrior.. And he is able to stun them, he would have blind and sap to CC with, and the stuns would buff the dps of the ret pala.. Am I not right? :P

Wound Poison can do the same job MS does.. :P
    correct if hes spec'd for vial poisons, if not he has to remain on that target and only that target to avoid them coming off. in which case sap and blind and such become more of a problem. run away to blind a druid and your poisons will be gone when you get back. overall yes i think it could work, better i dunno, however for us its a non issues since i am the warrior :P

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    correct if hes spec'd for vial poisons, if not he has to remain on that target and only that target to avoid them coming off. in which case sap and blind and such become more of a problem. run away to blind a druid and your poisons will be gone when you get back. overall yes i think it could work, better i dunno, however for us its a non issues since i am the warrior :P
    Hm, you dont have a rogue, do you? It doesnt really do such a big different if he is specced for vial poisons or not..
    Ive been fighting a lot of warriors.. And I dont think ive met any yet that could stick to me, and keep MS up all the time either! :P

Im not taking any side here.. Warriors are good! They can resist fear for a large amount of minutes.. Rogues can go into cloak of shadows and throw all the debuffs off him.. The question here is just.. Which of the two classes are best?

The warrior who:
    Got more armor
    More health
    MS
    And that can fear for a loong time

Or the rogue who:
    Have cloak of shadows
    Stealth
    A high amount of dodge
    Poisons

.. In this case I think it depends on how these persons play their classes.. Hm well.. Its actually always about that.. :P
    - I ate a mojo once... Tasted of chicken

Hm, you dont have a rogue, do you? It doesnt really do such a big different if he is specced for vial poisons or not..
    Ive been fighting a lot of warriors.. And I dont think ive met any yet that could stick to me, and keep MS up all the time either! :P

Im not taking any side here.. Warriors are good! They can resist fear for a large amount of minutes.. Rogues can go into cloak of shadows and throw all the debuffs off him.. The question here is just.. Which of the two classes are best?

The warrior who:
    Got more armor
    More health
    MS
    And that can fear for a loong time

Or the rogue who:
    Have cloak of shadows
    Stealth
    A high amount of dodge
    Poisons

.. In this case I think it depends on how these persons play their classes.. Hm well.. Its actually always about that.. :P
    i used to have a rogue, but that was waaay back in the day, and in terms of vial poisons i only know what i read in various places, and people ingame. i do know that if you run away to blind a druid, and he gets an abolish psn off on the target, when the rogue does get back the poisons will be gone.

best advantage i see is that a rogue is far less likely to be CC'd, and as such the pally could freedom himself and save mana on cleanse. likewise, wound poison last through bop, whereas MS does not.

in terms of stuns vs damage, that is up to you. however i feel like a warrior will outdamage even a sword rogue, and most teams are smart enough to know what AR looks/sounds like, and CC the rogue immediately, even if its just for a few seconds, locking him down would be a huge help.

regardless i like what you've said, perhaps we can try a rogue out in my place now that i no longer need personal rating this season

regardless i like what you've said, perhaps we can try a rogue out in my place now that i no longer need personal rating this season
    yeh ok.. just dont go get a baaad rogue so that you will loose a lot and you can come in here and tell us all how bad rogues are in 3v3 compared to warriors..

Go find a rogue that knows how to play his class.. :P
    - I ate a mojo once... Tasted of chicken

yeh ok.. just dont go get a baaad rogue so that you will loose a lot and you can come in here and tell us all how bad rogues are in 3v3 compared to warriors..

;D

im sure we can find a glad rogue willing to jump on a 2k+ team to mess around

im sure we can find a glad rogue willing to jump on a 2k+ team to mess around
    ;D

- Rogue Specc:
    diffrence between 53/0/8 and 0/31/30 (or variations about it):
    53/0/8 -> If the rogue blinds the druid while having crip/woundx5 on the target and the druid throws a abolish poison
    the poisons wont be gone, if the rogue is on the target and you throw a abolish poison , the poison wont be gone
    -> this specc is used for bursting down targets while they're not able to cleanse the "-50% healing done" and with the
    combined burst dmg of a mage/lock this specc is viable in RMP/RLP but is better in RMP duo to PI/shatter combo burst dmg

0/31/30 -> Heavy CD build relies a bit on CD's but makes the rogue not a target untill he blowed all his CDs
    -> Vs a druid healer ur fucked since the abolish poison will dispel faster you apply it.
    -> 5 Snare removals while 53/0/8 only has 3(max that is)

In any RMP with my current setup i totally prefer to meet a 30seconds rogue then a mutilate one
    Since any druid cannot heal the dmg If RMP play it right, thats were the CC come in though ^^

Warrior vs Rogue:

Warr:
    - CC dummy for mages and cannot get outta hamstrings
    - Intercept
    - More armor
    - More health
    - Commanding shout
    - Hamstring + disarm
    Rogue:
    - no CC dummy
    - Poisons
    - Blind
    - Cos
    - vanish(x2(in 30sec specc))
    - Snare removals

Played: War/mage/druid S2 2312 was max we got in our Bg
    Played lock/rogue/druid after it nub lock though ^^ won the first 7 matches we were at 2345 in a couple of days before
    fucking up
    Atm: Playing lock/Rogue/druid for about 3 Arena Days alrdy 1900 rating, we havent played with each other before(35-7 played)

PS: i would take a rogue over a warr about anytime

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rider&n=Yannik
    Fight like the Best, Die like the Rest!