Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    TY Treeston. Do I need to use that macro every time I login or is it applied all the time? Wait, that's not a macro.

EDIT: Yeah, how do I use that code? :/
    And here I was thinking you knew that already :P
    How to use. Untested. Report back with issues.

(Or put /run in front of it and hit it every time you log in. Your choice.)

Deleted
    Using DocsDebugRunes, I can disable Dark Transformation timers, proc watchers etc, but I cannot turn off light which appears during Runic Corruption, is it possible to disable this?
    Last edited by mmoc3e20c849ce; 2011-02-26 at 03:51 PM.

Hi. I am admittedly a noob when it comes to manipulating the UI/addons. I play a SV Hunter and am trying to configure my UI with either power auras, needtoknow, quartz or some other addon to alert me when my shots/abilities are ready (especially Explosive Shot). I have tried playing around with these myself and can not get them to work right. Can someone please help - either by pointing me to an already set up UI for this or by helping to me navigate configuring the addons. Thanks in advance...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinoth View Post
    Hi. I am admittedly a noob when it comes to manipulating the UI/addons. I play a SV Hunter and am trying to configure my UI with either power auras, needtoknow, quartz or some other addon to alert me when my shots/abilities are ready (especially Explosive Shot). I have tried playing around with these myself and can not get them to work right. Can someone please help - either by pointing me to an already set up UI for this or by helping to me navigate configuring the addons. Thanks in advance...
    Doom_CooldownPulse makes spell's icon appear in middle of the screen for a second whenever spell is ready, sounds like thing you need

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    And here I was thinking you knew that already :P
    How to use. Untested. Report back with issues.

(Or put /run in front of it and hit it every time you log in. Your choice.)
    Well, the addon is created. I can enable/disable it through login screen, but ingame it doesn't hide the boss frames. I've followed the guide 100%, but I think it's the command there's something wrong with. I hope you're willing to help me still.

Code:
    for f=1, MAX_BOSS_FRAMES do local a = _G["Boss"..f.."TargetFrame"] a:Hide() a:SetScript("OnShow", function(self) self:Hide() end) end

---------- Post added 2011-02-27 at 08:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    Well, the addon is created. I can enable/disable it through login screen, but ingame it doesn't hide the boss frames. I've followed the guide 100%, but I think it's the command there's something wrong with. I hope you're willing to help me still.

Code:
    for f=1, MAX_BOSS_FRAMES do local a = _G["Boss"..f.."TargetFrame"] a:Hide() a:SetScript("OnShow", function(self) self:Hide() end) end
    Solved with:
    Code:
    for i = 1, MAX_BOSS_FRAMES do
       local f = _G["Boss"..i.."TargetFrame"]
       f:UnregisterAllEvents()
       f.Show = function() end
       f:Hide()
    end
    Last edited by iLive; 2011-02-26 at 08:45 PM.

Hello guys,
    I remade my UI today and I have one thing which disturbs the harmony
    How do I get grid to show incoming heal in green?
    I recoloured grid to show health in grey and now incoming heal is also grey, almost nonvisible (due to black background)
    I checked incoming heal, but also by setting it to green won't change it...

Deleted
    Hello... i would need some help with the addon named: REFLUX ...
    So what happened is that after i created a new profile of course with "/reflux create <name of profile>" and started remaking my addons from scratch... i saved with the "/reflux save" command. But when i logged out and back in to check if it actually worked...it simply didn't even though i tried to "Switch" to the profile with "/reflux switch <name of profile>" command. What happens here...is there someone that is absolutely sure how this addon works and how i can save ALL the configarations of ALL my addons? (coz believe me...seeing that it simply failed after u created an entire UI with lots and lots of options is a total pain in the ass)

Thank you in advance..

Not all addons are compatible with reflux, you may have to go in and load profiles here and there.

You also wanna /reflux snapshot and not /reflux save

Hello!

I'm a hunter and I'm using HunterFocusBar to display my focus. In addition, the addon will show important buffs on top of the bar, like Imp. Steady Shot, Master Marksman et cetera. Only thing is, it appears that it can only display a maximum of two buffs at any given time.

My question is, can you somehow configure it to either show 3 buffs at a time OR blacklist a specific buff? I mean, when I play Marksman I tend to have 1 point in Frenzy and thus HunterFocusBar will show Improved Steady Shot and Frenzy - Master Marksman stacks get "pushed away" and only show up on the bar when either Imp. Steady Shot or Frenzy drops off.

If it's not possible through conventional ways (i.e. through it's interface, can I change the code itself with relative ease? I suck in programming and don't have a clue how it's done. Any hints are highly appreciated!

Can someone help me and tell me what addon this player uses for the party frames? Is it grid? Example: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=178495

Deleted
    That's the default raid frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    That's the default raid frames.
    Oh. I feel dumb. I didn't realize you can customize the default frames. Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    I've searched the forums & couldn't find a thread for how to install a downloaded UI pack. I'm fairly new to WoW & have just been using a very basic customized UI using Bartender & Recount. I've been using Prat for a few weeks for chat & just today learned that I can separate the windows. I'm not looking for UI's to download, just for how to make them work in the game onceI have them. Thank you.

I am looking something to activate the Main Tank Unit Frames / Main tank Target. I use Shadowed Unit Frames and have the Main Tank/Main Tank Target enabled and all but they do not display. I then tried using oRA3 to set the Main Tanks but according to my understanding these frames are no longer supported? If I am misunderstood how do I set them because I was unable to do it. (Yes I went into the options and set them its not hard it just doesn't work). Is there any add on that does this? SUF used to do it by itself but I stopped using the MT frames and now want to use them again, so is there an option in SUF I am overlooking, something in the blizzard options I am overlooking? If not what add on will support this function? Thanks

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Baws View Post
    I've searched the forums & couldn't find a thread for how to install a downloaded UI pack. I'm fairly new to WoW & have just been using a very basic customized UI using Bartender & Recount. I've been using Prat for a few weeks for chat & just today learned that I can separate the windows. I'm not looking for UI's to download, just for how to make them work in the game onceI have them. Thank you.
    Most premade UI packs include installation instructions (specific to that pack) in the information page for the download. Just look up the UI pack's page on the site you got it from, the instructions should be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh alright, cool. Thanks.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys,

I'm a bad mutilate rogue and in search of a mod that will alert me when a boss is below 35% health so I remember to press backstab...

Not sure if any are available as I'm in search of something none intrusive cluttering the screen as in a simple alert flashed in the middle of the screen to say "BACKSTAB NAO!" or a sound file played similar to alerts with DBM.

Thanks in advance! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm a bad mutilate rogue and in search of a mod that will alert me when a boss is below 35% health so I remember to press backstab...

Not sure if any are available as I'm in search of something none intrusive cluttering the screen as in a simple alert flashed in the middle of the screen to say "BACKSTAB NAO!" or a sound file played similar to alerts with DBM.

Thanks in advance! =D
    If you have PowerAuras you can set the activation on enemy health when it's below 35%.

The honest answer on what I did was made an aura like that but have it completely blank looking, then used PowerAuraClassicButtons to make my backstab button glow when
    Enemy health was below 35%,
    I was in Mut spec,
    and in a party or a raid so it didn't come up solo (hard to backstab when solo).

So what it did was make my Backstab button glow and spin yellow like Blizzard's default UI when certain things proc.

I found it to be very non-intrusive and yet customizable. If you're interested in trying it I can help you more in depth.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    If you have PowerAuras you can set the activation on enemy health when it's below 35%.
    Thanks a lot for the tip!

I'm usually very light with what mods I use and haven't really used any mods besides DBM since BC. I'll take your advice and have a look at PowerAuras and see what I can do!

Much appreciated.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIvh0SauF-A

What is the name of the addon that shows his hp and energy to his left and his targets hp at his right?
    I have been looking for an addon like this but i cant find one really cause i dont know how to search for it. Checked wowinterface and curse but there is so many addons there.