Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didrah View Post
    Hi! Im searching for a nice power aura configuration for resto shamans. Mine doesnt convince me

thanks!
    Until someone comes up with an actual setup (I have no resto so don't have one), are there any questions or issues that could help you with to improve your own? I think one of the strengths of PA is that you totally can make your own set.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had a question about Tidy Plates ( if Tidy does not have this feature does any addon have )

I always play with enemy name plates enabled and love it. I am a feral kitteh derps and track my debuffs ( Mangle / rake / rip ) with DroodFocus. The one thing I would like different is to be able to track my bleeds without having to see a million cast bars popping up depending on how many different targets I have active debuffs on. Can Tidy Plates or another addon use my enemy name plate and put up an icon ( can I customize the settings) above it that will show what debuffs are up on it? I could of sworn I saw this in a random player SS once.

vielen dank!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsalotbear View Post
    Had a question about Tidy Plates ( if Tidy does not have this feature does any addon have )

I always play with enemy name plates enabled and love it. I am a feral kitteh derps and track my debuffs ( Mangle / rake / rip ) with DroodFocus. The one thing I would like different is to be able to track my bleeds without having to see a million cast bars popping up depending on how many different targets I have active debuffs on. Can Tidy Plates or another addon use my enemy name plate and put up an icon ( can I customize the settings) above it that will show what debuffs are up on it? I could of sworn I saw this in a random player SS once.

vielen dank!
    I have this with tidy plates (Neon if ir recall correctly) without having set it up especially, so it's gotta be in the options somewhere.

Kein Problem !

Look in TidyPlates Widgets -> Debuff Widget.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

2 questions:

1) How would I script the OnEvent code in KGpanels for it to load when I have poisons on my weapons (rogue)

2) I have sent Ishtara messages and such, but how do you make their UF from their UI, I am in love with how they look and want to recreate them but have not gotten any kind of response from them about them.

I also have 2 questions.

I recently installed Pitbull 4.0 but I found that the textures delivered with the addon were kinda dull so I downloaded SharedMediaLibrary + LSM. This gave me access to the ora3 textures, but I didn't like it either.

So my questions are:

1. Where can I download additional textures, is there some kind of database? I'm really looking for the textures used in the Caith UI.
    2. How do I get those textures in the game? I have never added custom textures to wow and I have no clue of what to do.

It's a custom layout. It can be done with oUF, STUF or shadowedUF, but you need to write it by yourself. Or steal their addon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christel View Post
    Hello I'm looking for an addon that lets me track certain cooldowns from raid members such as Pain Suppression or druid/dk/lock battle res.
    i'm looking for it too! need it! someone can help?

Deleted
    Hello there.
    Is there any way to get the name of the player that left the group (party or raid)? I was trying to use the "PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED" event but im not having sucess

Deleted
    Keep a list of party/raid member names. Delay PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED by ~0.5 sec so the unitIDs update, then re-scan and compare the lists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Keep a list of party/raid member names. Delay PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED by ~0.5 sec so the unitIDs update, then re-scan and compare the lists.
    Hey
    Thanks for the awser that was my idea. Except the part of delaying the event.... How do i do that?

Deleted
    Code:
    local f = CreateFrame("Frame")
    f:Hide()
    f.tables = { {}, {} } -- so we don't have to create a new table every time, we'll be swapping between those two
    f.nextTable = 1
    f:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(self, elapsed)
        self.delay=self.delay-elapsed
        if self.delay <= 0 then
            local newT, oldT = self.tables[self.nextTable], self.tables[2-(self.nextTable-1)]
            table.wipe(newT)
            local num, pre = (GetNumRaidMembers())
            if num > 0 then
                pre = "raid"
            else
                num,pre=(GetNumPartyMembers()),"party"
            end
            for i=1, num do
                local uID=pre..i
                if UnitExists(uID) then
                    newT[(GetUnitName(uID))] = true -- use GetUnitName instead of UnitName in case two chars with same name but different realm are in the same BG
                end
            end
            for name in pairs(oldT) do
                if not newT[name] then
                    print("Left: "..name) -- is in old, not in new
                end
            end
            for name in pairs(newT) do
                if not oldT[name] then
                    print("Joined: "..name) -- is in new, not in old
                end
            end
            self:Hide() -- so OnUpdate stops calling
            self.nextTable = 2-(self.nextTable-1) -- (2-(2-1)) = 1; (2-(1-1)) = 2;
        end
    end)
    f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event)
        self.delay=0.5
        self:Show()
    end)
    f:RegisterEvent("PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED")

Deleted
    Bad idea.
    party2 leaves, party3 takes his spot. Did party3 or party2 leave?

I'm looking for a nice action-bar skinner addon. Either just a plugin to ButtonFacade (using that right now, with Caith as far as skin goes) or some other addon to replace it.

I like the look of Caith, but I'd like it a bit more minimalistic (like, 1-2px outline completely square?).

Thanks alot

Also, lol'd at ^

EDIT: Also looking for a neat square minimalistic minimap, along with something to do with my minimap-buttons. Again, would be very happy for any suggestions!
    Last edited by Zayniel; 2011-05-06 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Added minimap-request

Quote Originally Posted by Zayniel View Post
    I'm looking for a nice action-bar skinner addon. Either just a plugin to ButtonFacade (using that right now, with Caith as far as skin goes) or some other addon to replace it.

I like the look of Caith, but I'd like it a bit more minimalistic (like, 1-2px outline completely square?).

Thanks alot

Also, lol'd at ^

EDIT: Also looking for a neat square minimalistic minimap, along with something to do with my minimap-buttons. Again, would be very happy for any suggestions!
    Try:
    - Chinchilla @ Curse
    - Minimap Button Frame @ Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using SLDT and SLDT Statline and they are working as intended apart from 1 little problem that i got from the statline addon.....

The problem is that I got spellpower bonus to show in the statline and it shows my spellpower only if the number doesn't exceed 4digits. ( for example it will only show till 9999).
    If my spellpower exceeds a number with 4 digits (when my trinkets proc etc. (ex 10000 or more) ) it wont show that number, or will only show the first 1/2 digits of it, as shown in the screenshot below:

I would like to know if anyone that is familiar with LUA or this addon could give me a small "update" for this issue, since its really anoying to me >.<

Thank you.

EDIT: this problem was since patch 4.1 btw (:
    Last edited by funpt; 2011-05-07 at 12:16 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

Q: Will WoW ever get a new weapon type?
    A. Doubtful.
    A #2. Tauren will be able to dual-wield gnomes on a stick.

i have the same problem as funpt and its a real pain in the nether region

I was wondering if anyone know of an add on that simply gave the moving portraits to the base blizzard UI? (Like, the portraits on XPerl and such).

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I was wondering if anyone know of an add on that simply gave the moving portraits to the base blizzard UI? (Like, the portraits on XPerl and such).
    Googled around, one I found was this: Round3DPortraits which seems pretty simple to get the job done. Then this ZMobDB Advanced6 which was another addon that looks like it's much more advanced and customizable.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to know if there is an addon that tracks Internal Cooldown on enchants and trinkets. I have been looking around for 4 hours now, and tried out atleast 5 different ones I thought had it.
    As long as it tracks what I am looking for I do not care if it's sliding on a bar or just a timer.

Would be awesome if anyone knew of an addon like that.
    Thanks in advance.