Hey there, quick question about WeakAuras. Was wondering if anyone had a priority string for Fury/Arms warriors? I just recently leveled a warrior to 90, and while I leveled prot and have that rotation good. I'm having issues getting used to Fury/Arms and would like either something similar to CLCret. Just until I can get used to the rotation.

If nobody has one that's fine, but maybe someone could explain how to make them? I'm pretty good with WeakAuras, so I'm fairly certain it has to do with triggers. Like trigger one being if the ability is available, trigger two staying that you should use ability X if ability Y isn't available. Then lastly use ability Y over ability X if ability Y had a certain stack count/rage is over a certain bit. That's where my issue comes in. Setting the codes for those longer strings/triggers.

Hopefully what I just said made a little bit of sense, and maybe someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

What you want is definitely possible, but I don't know Fury very well. If you want to maybe PM me an exact run down of the priority you're looking for, I should be able to make the group for you, or tell you which triggers, etc, to use, assuming someone doesn't post another solution sooner.

Sent you a pm, thanks in advance!

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/TdDEc9E.jpg

he use tmw but what addon he use to "make" a square around tmw icons? or is an tmw option? (i dont find this option on tmw)
    i have the same profile but my tmw is different

http://i40.tinypic.com/2h66mb9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/TdDEc9E.jpg

he use tmw but what addon he use to "make" a square around tmw icons? or is an tmw option? (i dont find this option on tmw)
    i have the same profile but my tmw is different

http://i40.tinypic.com/2h66mb9.jpg

CleanIcons Square
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    i try this but i think is a different addon, after 1 hour searching i find his addon list
    http://pastebin.com/xJVm47nf

i try this but i think is a different addon, after 1 hour searching i find his addon list
    http://pastebin.com/xJVm47nf
    It's Masque then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    It's Masque then
    ty it is,

another question thes npc/boss nameplates are modificated from Shadowed Unit Frames or form tidyplates?

i normally use elvui but this mod is better
    Last edited by mmoc94e7fe7506; 2014-01-27 at 06:51 PM.

ty it is,

another question thes npc/boss nameplates are modificated from Shadowed Unit Frames or form tidyplates?

i normally use elvui but this mod is better
    If by nameplates you mean the names and bars indicating health that you see above a target, then those are Tidyplates.
    Shadowed Unit Frames does not provide those, and is instead producing Unit Frames, such as the player/target/pet frames and similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Hey there, quick question about WeakAuras. Was wondering if anyone had a priority string for Fury/Arms warriors? I just recently leveled a warrior to 90, and while I leveled prot and have that rotation good. I'm having issues getting used to Fury/Arms and would like either something similar to CLCret. Just until I can get used to the rotation.
    You might find Bitten's SpellFlash: Warrior meets your needs better than trying to write an addon yourself in the WeakAuras framework. Having looked inside those, and similar modules, there is a lot of complexity that comes from watching and managing the multitude of inputs that go into the "next" action to take.

While WeakAuras is amazing, and you absolutely could do this, a lot of the work in the rotation is really not stuff that it helps with -- it provides a framework to build addons for displaying status stuff, and is great for that, but gives you next to nothing for, eg, anticipating incoming rage from that ability you just hit, and predicting what the next best thing to use will be. A dedicated addon pulls a lot of that complexity out.

As you say, this is not the "best" rotation, but always a machine imitation of it. As a tool to help get the basics down, though, they can be amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    With the BG system messages, you just want to make them show up as a raid boss emote?
    No, only purpose is to change and resize font of BG messages like "Pnutbutter has assaulted the Lumber Mill" , "Horde has taken the Blacksmith" , "Alliance Flag was dropped by Pnutbutter". I tried RaidWarningFrame and RaidBossEmoteFrame but the messages are unaffected. It seems they are filtered in a separate frame but i have no clue in which.

The other thing i wanted to change is the size of some Floating Combat text messages. Especially the pvp rank messages after a succesful kill (e.g. "HK: Private") and cc effects from groupmembers (e.g. "Snared", "Rooted", gets really spammy when hunters put ice trap in the middle of an enemy group)

Original Post: #11939

Quote Originally Posted by Sylenx View Post
    No, only purpose is to change and resize font of BG messages like "Pnutbutter has assaulted the Lumber Mill" , "Horde has taken the Blacksmith" , "Alliance Flag was dropped by Pnutbutter". I tried RaidWarningFrame and RaidBossEmoteFrame but the messages are unaffected. It seems they are filtered in a separate frame but i have no clue in which.
    I'm still not sure exactly what you mean. With default UI, those messages only appear in chat frames that are registered for the three chat types you mentioned (BG horde, alliance, neutral). Do you want to change the font & size they're displayed in when they show up in the chat frame, without changing the font/size of other messages in the chat frame? And what do you mean by "filtered"?
    The other thing i wanted to change is the size of some Floating Combat text messages. Especially the pvp rank messages after a succesful kill (e.g. "HK: Private") and cc effects from groupmembers (e.g. "Snared", "Rooted", gets really spammy when hunters put ice trap in the middle of an enemy group)
    You can use these
    Code:
    DAMAGE_TEXT_FONT = fontName
    CombatTextFont:SetFont(fontName, fontHeight, fontOutline)

Deleted
    No not the messages in the chat frame. Link goes to a screenshot that will make things more clear i hope. The message in the red rectangle is what i mean. there i want a font and size change.
    with "filtered" i meant that these messages are not displayed in RaidWarningFrame and RaidBossEmoteFrame because i already tried changing these and it does not effect the battleground messages as seen in screenshot. so i figured that the battleground messages must have there own frame and therefore are "filtered" seperatly from RaidWarningFrame and RaidBossEmoteFrame

Cant post direct links so you need to add ".htm" at the end

directupload.net/file/d/3516/brdumd8e_jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sylenx View Post
    No not the messages in the chat frame. Link goes to a screenshot that will make things more clear i hope. The message in the red rectangle is what i mean. there i want a font and size change.
    with "filtered" i meant that these messages are not displayed in RaidWarningFrame and RaidBossEmoteFrame because i already tried changing these and it does not effect the battleground messages as seen in screenshot. so i figured that the battleground messages must have there own frame and therefore are "filtered" seperatly from RaidWarningFrame and RaidBossEmoteFrame

Cant post direct links so you need to add ".htm" at the end

directupload.net/file/d/3516/brdumd8e_jpg
    That's probably an addon sending a fake RaidBossEmote. ElvUI does that for me; I don't know what does it for you. When you're in a BG type the following in chat, and then post here what you see printed to your chat frame whenever those messages pop.
    Code:
    /run hooksecurefunc("RaidNotice_AddMessage",function()print(debugstack())end)

Bit of an odd question here, but I designed this UI nearly two years ago, and I love it, but I took a really long hiatus from the game and I'd like some help identifying the addons I've used in this interface. If anyone has any insight, it would be appreciated.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/35a9l79.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by El DLo View Post
    Bit of an odd question here, but I designed this UI nearly two years ago, and I love it, but I took a really long hiatus from the game and I'd like some help identifying the addons I've used in this interface. If anyone has any insight, it would be appreciated.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/35a9l79.jpg
    Bartender or Dominos likely for the action bars.
    XPerl Unit Frames for the Unit Frames.
    kgPanels for the translucent frames.
    Possibly Chinchilla for the minimap.
    Recount for the dps meter.
    Grid for the Raid Frames.

Masque for the button skin, then some skin to go with it.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Can anyone identify the main addons used in this persons UI? I am obsessed with it but do not have much experience with many bar mods or anything... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTujZIge3g8

Quote Originally Posted by Leifmeister View Post
    Can anyone identify the main addons used in this persons UI? I am obsessed with it but do not have much experience with many bar mods or anything... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTujZIge3g8
    As fountaiin stated, that looks to be LUI v3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leifmeister View Post
    LUI, Recount, BigWigs, WeakAuras, MSBT.