Hello, I'm looking for an addon that I'm not completely sure if it exists yet.

What I'm looking for is an addon that works sort of like the World Boss Status addon.
    I want something that will let me add or remove bosses(even if I have to do a little tweaking) to the list, I want to use it to add mount dropping bosses to have a list that shows me which characters I've cleared the content on previously.I really like what this WBS addon has so far so I sort edited their default image to try and show you something like I'm after. http:// i.imgur.com/Tk961Gr.png I know there are addons like Rarity that show you the overall attempts but I'm looking for a per character solution. Thanks for your time.

Deleted
    Hello
    I recently downloaded roth ui diablo pack, and i love it, but there is one problem. When i'm in a party, the health of the members isn't shown, only how much damage they've taken. Does anyone know how to get either numerical values, or percentages on there?

Cheers.

Hello all, I seem to be having one small other issue. It looks like I'm getting some overlap between the NeavRaid stuff, Blizzard's default, and something else. I tried disabling NeavRaid to see if it made a difference but I don't think it did. Here's some pictures. I had to remove the Imgur address because of forum filters. Just paste the jpg name after the imgur url.

Vh74AZl.jpg - This is with everything on after I fixed the oUF issue (empty folder)

fpiB4EY.jpg - This is after I disabled oUF_NeavRaid

azyfkgE.jpg - Just another shot

I like how Neav enhances the default party UI and would like to keep that during non-raids. How do I set it up so that during dungeons, I could have that, but it would switch to Raidframes in LFR/Normals? Or how would I disable Neav's stuff, and only use the Blizzard Raidframes all the time?

Deleted
    Hey this is probably a bit long winded but ill try break it down best I can. Does anyone know how I can essentially make a demonic fury bar (Ideally animated) that rises behind this image in Weak Auras? Or does it not really support such a thing? And then also do the same with DOT timer count downs and Bane. I know that stuff already exists in terms of progress bars and so on but im not entirely sure how to make it into its own bordered bar if that makes sense?
    TL;DR: Want to make Demo fury into a rising animated jar basically. How do?
    Last edited by mmocc60c187050; 2014-11-02 at 10:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to keep a modified look with Deadly Boss Mods but still updating it via curse client? Like i have an old version that is modified and i dont wanna loose the look of it.

Deleted
    Hey can anyone help me with weakaura for new combat ress? Something like icon with stacks and countdown timer to next available ress. I tried to do it myself, but couldn't figure out how to track resses from all player in raid at the same time as track timer for them. And i'm not sure if they're still capped at 3 or not.

Deleted
    I'm looking for an up-to-date, tweakable addon that could be used for loot councils. Our guild is looking for functionality like listing people who type "need" or "greed" followed by a comment (such as "need ms attunement"). We don't need any heavy automation; what I described is more or less enough. I didn't find any on Curse that had been updated for 6.0, but maybe I'm using the wrong search phrase?

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    I'm looking for an up-to-date, tweakable addon that could be used for loot councils. Our guild is looking for functionality like listing people who type "need" or "greed" followed by a comment (such as "need ms attunement"). We don't need any heavy automation; what I described is more or less enough. I didn't find any on Curse that had been updated for 6.0, but maybe I'm using the wrong search phrase?
    EPGPLootMaster is like RCLootCouncil but updated. You can ignore the EPGP parts of it and use it purely as a loot council addon.

It does need all your raid to have the addon as well though. When the ML loots, windows open for everyone who has the addon and you can customize buttons for anything including the default Need, Greed, Pass, Offspec etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    Is it possible to keep a modified look with Deadly Boss Mods but still updating it via curse client? Like i have an old version that is modified and i dont wanna loose the look of it.
    Yeah would love that option too, especially because DBM updates are released every single day..

Deleted
    Quse Boss Styles might help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    EPGPLootMaster is like RCLootCouncil but updated. You can ignore the EPGP parts of it and use it purely as a loot council addon.

It does need all your raid to have the addon as well though. When the ML loots, windows open for everyone who has the addon and you can customize buttons for anything including the default Need, Greed, Pass, Offspec etc
    Hm. It's still a bit awkward that everyone needs to install it, so if anyone happens to know another addon with chat-command interaction I think I'd prefer that. I'll consider it though, thanks

Deleted
    Actually I believe not everyone has to install EPGP Lootmaster (although it is better if they do). You can also just install it on your Master Looter and everyone whispers him a certain phrase and the addon will pick it up. Honestly though, just make your raid team install it.

It actually explains this right at the top of the link above.

This mod nolonger requires everyone in your raid to install it! Raid members can now just whisper the master looter with a simple message: /w masterlooter !epgp need/greed/pass [itemlink] This, however, will not send the current equipment to the master looter ui. It's still strongly suggested that everyone installs the mod, but it's nolonger mandatory. The master looter, of course, still needs to install it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sixteenmiles View Post
    Actually I believe not everyone has to install EPGP Lootmaster (although it is better if they do). You can also just install it on your Master Looter and everyone whispers him a certain phrase and the addon will pick it up. Honestly though, just make your raid team install it.

It actually explains this right at the top of the link above.
    Oh, awesome! As long as there's a whisper option as opposed to having to do a whole bunch of extra work when the few people who missed the "get this addon" memo want to roll, it's all good. Thanks for the assist

Deleted
    Hi guys, girls and titans of the UIs, I've come to you in times of despair for your help.

I'll explain as best as I can my situation:

I'm currently playing/raiding in a laptop (Dell XPS 15z) with a resolution of 1366x768

The laptop is...well, it's an awesome machine, been with me for 4 years now and still perfect.

Problem is...that I'm RETARDED when it comes tu UIs.

I've tried ElvUI, FreeUI...YouAreStupidUI, whatever you can imagine, even creating my own UI, for the laptop resolution, but I'm dumb as hell and in the end it's a disaster.

What I'm looking for is this:

1) A 1366x768 UI
    2) Minimalist, don't want too much shit on the screen, in fact, I prefer 3 shits more than 4
    3) I'm a Healer (Mistweaver Monk) and the Raid Leader at the same time, so I need to have a good unit-frame and at the same time, be able to watch as clear as possible what's happening in the raid (that's why I need a minimalist UI).

The idea I'm thinking of is something minimalist, that allows me to heal and control de raid without too much physical effort.
    Some kind of weakaura's magic that tells me when is ReM, Expel Harm, Tier 2 Talent is off-cd, and how much Chi and Tea I have would be amazing.

I know I'm asking for too much, but I need it so bad and I'm soooooooooooo dumb for this things...

Thanks in advance >__<

Code:
    hooksecurefunc("StaticPopupSpecial_Show",function(f)
        if f == PetBattleQueueReadyFrame then
            PlaySound("ReadyCheck")
        end
    end)

Could somebody modify the above addon so that the addon would automatically turn on sound should the "Enable Sound" Option be disabled?
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2014-11-06 at 01:13 AM.

Deleted
    Is there a addon that will compare achievements? Like when somebody in chat ask for people to do some achievement. When you click on it and mouse over you can compare it with your achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpturius View Post
    Is there a addon that will compare achievements? Like when somebody in chat ask for people to do some achievement. When you click on it and mouse over you can compare it with your achievement.
    Overachiever can do that

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone encountered the following UI problem?

When I enter or exit a vehicle, in combat, that causes your UI to change to the vehicle's bars/abilities, my UI "flashes" up and down uncontrollably and indefinitely. No errors produced and the only way to fix it is to /reload, which has obvious problems like obviously it's the middle of a fights and secondly it comes with other issues like loading addons during the combat lockdown and causing taints.

At first I suspected the addons that affect my bars, ButtonForge and FlyoutCustomButton but even with those disabled I've had it happen.

My last resort would be to disable addons one by one and test either in Ulduar or with the Kunchong Klaxxi daily, but I wanted to ask here first because I have a huge amount of addons >.<

Edit: Not sure how to describe it other than "flashes up and down". Imagine how when you enter a vehicle and your normal bars go down and the vehicle ones come up? Imagine that but constantly many times per second and the bars become unclickable and even keybinds don't respond.
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2014-11-06 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    I am pretty sure the technology behind DBM-RealUI is what you want. Don't know where the docs are, but the content should be trivial enough to adapt for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Code:
            PlaySound("ReadyCheck")
        end
    end)

Could somebody modify the above addon so that the addon would automatically turn on sound should the "Enable Sound" Option be disabled?
    Code:
            PlaySound("ReadyCheck", "Master")
        end
    end)
    Try this.
    Playing it though the Master sound channel should play it regardless of if the sound is muted or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Code:
            PlaySound("ReadyCheck", "Master")
        end
    end)
    Try this.
    Playing it though the Master sound channel should play it regardless of if the sound is muted or not.
    I couldn't get it to work at first but it works great with my new sound settings. Sound enabled/Master volume 100%/everything else 0%

It's very nice to be able to chill in shrines and have no annoying pet/character/mount sounds but still be able to hear when a pet battle queue pops.

Thank's a lot!
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2014-11-07 at 04:06 AM.