Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Frelphin
    Hi,

I've been using ArkInventory for my bags for a while now, but the sheer amount of memory it takes up is causing problems for me now.
    Can anyone reccomend a good inventory addon that isn't so heavy on the memory?
    http://files.wowace.com/OneBag/

also is there an updated addon that can put all my mini map buttons into one clickable button, such as Minimapbuttonbag, however i dont think its functioning correctly atm

@ Shockx

Thats SL Data Text I believe, heres a link for it:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LDataText.html

The best thing i can think of for your MiniMap Buttons is Detached MiniMap Buttons:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...apButtons.html

Its not updated but it still works fine and you can get your buttons tidy with this, saves you using FuBar if you have something like SL Data Text, keeping your memory usage lower.

Good Luck ;D

Could anyone tell me what the addon displaying the melee stats below the minimap is in this screenshot is: http://i28.tinypic.com/6o3p10.jpg

I try to update my addons as frequently as possible. Most recent update my Cooldowncount added in number countdown to targets.

Which is nice... But my problem is there's no way to scale the numbers down... and their like 2 times the size of my buff icons.

anyone know a way to scale these down, or another addon perhaps that will give me what I need?

Here's a Screenshot of what I have and the problem i'm having... all the numbers overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by Meve
    Hi, i got a fast and easy question.

Does it exist a addon which makes fishing easier? Like auto catch or something. Dunno if this is illegal though.

Thanks, Best regards
    FishingBuddy makes life easier - but you still have to click it yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Greba
    Looking for an addon were i can se how many unfrindly players/mobs are targeting me.
    somone told me there maybe even an "dogtag" for this ?
    *bump*

Anyone knows wich addon this is in between the white lines:

It will show icons of abilities / buffs that are currently active and/or ready to be used.
    They will flash in the middle of the screen and stay there untill run out or used (Overpower, Execute)..

Is there a mod (or some script modding) to change the UI font size to one universal font size? I'm not talking about ClearFont2 since all it does is scale font. I want one font size for all the fonts since variations in font size makes my font blurry.
    Horde reconnaissance at best:

What addons are used to achieve the effect in bottom part of this UI?

http://www.werelds.net/UI.jpg

I'm interested in the segmented look (I'm assuming it's something like eePanels but I have been unable to recreate a look similar to that), the button skinning, the square and detached Fubar plugin buttons, and the chat mod (the formatting as well as the different look to the tabs at the top of the chat window.

Hi,

I know that the base mod is x-perl but how is it possible to put in a 2nd player frame like this?

Is it a special x-perl addon? Pls help!

Many thanks in advance.

How can i change the Statusbar on the "when u walk near the mob/npc" the status bar with the mobs health comes in a blizz frame! how can i change it to like a minimalistick Statusbar? any addon for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Souldeath
    How can i change the Statusbar on the "when u walk near the mob/npc" the status bar with the mobs health comes in a blizz frame! how can i change it to like a minimalistick Statusbar? any addon for that?
    Something like Aloft sounds like what you are looking for:
    http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Aloft

Thats it! TY<3

i have two questions :

1. what unitframes are used
    2. how can i change the colour of the highlighted part ?(the raidframe in question is grid)

Quote Originally Posted by gatina

i have two questions :

1. what unitframes are used
    2. how can i change the colour of the highlighted part ?(the raidframe in question is grid)
    the unitframesaddon is pitbull and raidframes is grid

Hey guys I got a question,

I need a chat mod, before last patch I used to have a mod that made sure that the next time i press enter to chat the previous chat i had in a channel or whisper would be up when i pressed enter. It also made sure i could use the mouse scrollwheel instead of the up and down arrows alongside the chat panel.

The problem is I don't know the name of the mod i had and since I deleted all not working mods, I also lost the one I had.

Is there anyone who knows a mod that fixes this?

Please let me know,

Thank you in advance,

Donttouchme

Prat should do that.
    Perennial Quest

Kchostrae, Shadowsong EU

Hello everybody.

Does anybody know of an add-on that changes the Blizzard default buff durations to 'HH:MM:SS', or even 'MM:SS'?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by pain
    Prat should do that.
    I would use chatter instead, as Prat is no longer under development.