Deleted

PartyFrame and defensive CDs next to it is obv seperated addons so anyone know which 2 addon im looking for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyndra View Post

PartyFrame and defensive CDs next to it is obv seperated addons so anyone know which 2 addon im looking for?
    Looks like BigDebuffs, it adds icons within the party frames and also next to them.

Could someone help me out with WeakAuras if it isn't too much trouble. I'm trying to make a texture for various buffs, and want it to show a timer for remaining time on the buff when it's up, and would also like to have it show stack count for buffs that have stacks, such as Alacrity on my Rogue.

I tried to Google the information I needed, but the most I could find was people suggesting you type %p in a text field within the display tab, in order to have a duration show up. I don't see a text field anywhere, apart from the text field for the texture. Also tried using "Remaining time" under the trigger tab, but that doesn't seem to do anything either.

Hey guys, looking for a little help updating a small script I used to use in Cata and I believe it worked up until Legion. It was a simple arena trinket tracker, just put a little trinket icon next to the arena frame and when an enemy used theirs, it just showed the cooldown just as if it were on your action bar. It was a staple part of my simple little addon and it no longer works. If anybody who actually understands LUA has some free time to see if they know how to make it work again, I'd highly appreciate it.

Here's the original code from an ArenaJunkies thread:

LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI") -- You only need to run this once. You can safely delete any copies of this line.

trinkets = {}
    local arenaFrame, trinket
    for i = 1, 5 do
    arenaFrame = "ArenaEnemyFrame"..i
    trinket = CreateFrame("Cooldown", arenaFrame.."Trinket", ArenaEnemyFrames)
    trinket:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", arenaFrame, 30, -6)
    trinket:SetSize(24, 24)
    trinket.icon = trinket:CreateTexture(nil, "BACKGROUND")
    trinket.icon:SetAllPoints()
    trinket.icon:SetTexture("Interface\\Icons\\inv_jewelry_trinketpvp_01")
    trinket:Hide()
    trinkets["arena"..i] = trinket
    end

local events = CreateFrame("Frame")
    function events:UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED(unitID, spell, rank, lineID, spellID)
    if not trinkets[unitID] then
    return
    end
    if spellID == 59752 or spellID == 42292 then
    CooldownFrame_SetTimer(trinkets[unitID], GetTime(), 120, 1)
    SendChatMessage("Trinket used by: "..GetUnitName(unitID, true), "PARTY")
    end
    end

function events:PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD()
    local _, instanceType = IsInInstance()
    if instanceType == "arena" then
    self:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED")
    elseif self:IsEventRegistered("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED") then
    self:UnregisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED")
    for _, trinket in pairs(trinkets) do
    trinket:SetCooldown(0, 0)
    trinket:Hide()
    end
    end
    end
    events:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) return self[event](self, ...) end)
    events:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD")

What I assumed needed to be done was just changing the Spell ID and icon to that of Honorable Medallion, but that didn't work.

Small side question, is it possible for addons to just change settings for you? In mine I have it position my player/target/focus frames, but I still have to manually check "Cast Bar Underneath" on player and "Buffs On Top" on target/focus, can I make the addon do that, or is that something I should just deal with?

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

I'm looking for a help with a weak aura.

Here is my current weak aura for resto shaman artifact ability. http://pastebin.com/wr6W13m4

What I would to change is that when my ability is on CD, that Weka aura goes in Desaturate mode. I'm not a big WA expert so I'm not sure myself how to do it. I dont think its possible to make it without custom code or maybe even using multiple triggers, but I might be wrong.

If anyone is able to help I'd appreciate it.
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durbi View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a help with a weak aura.

Here is my current weak aura for resto shaman artifact ability. http://pastebin.com/wr6W13m4

What I would to change is that when my ability is on CD, that Weka aura goes in Desaturate mode. I'm not a big WA expert so I'm not sure myself how to do it. I dont think its possible to make it without custom code or maybe even using multiple triggers, but I might be wrong.

If anyone is able to help I'd appreciate it.
    Honestly, the simple solution is just to make a second aura that's a desaturated icon when it's on CD.

Could someone help with a WeakAura for combo points? Or simply explain to me how to make one aura disappear once a certain number of CP have been reached? I've got the aura working perfectly fine, minus the part where the previous tier of the aura doesn't want to go away, regardless of what triggers I try to use.

I'm trying to make a 5 part aura for CP, where each piece will show up until reaching the 5th CP, at which point the previous 4 go away. I've tried every possible logical setup to make this happen, but it refuses to work. Setting CP 1 trigger to hide at equal to 5, or even greater than 4, doesn't make it disappear. I used PowerAuras for years, and never had this many problems trying to get a simple aura to work.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...-coming-in-71/

In patch 7.1, addons have been restricted from acting on nameplate. Addons can still gather information, target, and customize nameplates, but can no longer use their unit tokens for spell casts. This is similar to how nameplates worked in Warlords of Draenor.
    Is that an enemy grid nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    Interesting, so it seems that such addons were not the intent.
    That is gonna hurt a lot for people who actually played using those.
    Fortunately I had not yet, and with that change coming up have a good reason not to.
    Sad that blizzard didn't do whatever it was they were trying to do properly, instead of removing options later.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

can anyone tell me how method did that radar on their dragons of nightmare kill?

as seen in their video: https://youtu.be/2CwefuHPjlo?t=30

would be very nice to have for dot classes etc. I tried exorsus raid tools, but its not a part of it, so i assume it is a private addon or weakaura they use? anyone knows hoe to do that or maybe have sth like that to share?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CK_NrmbTGU

What is the name of addon, what shows you that you're close the rare mob etc?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CK_NrmbTGU

What is the name of addon, what shows you that you're close the rare mob etc?
    Im not going to watch the whole video (here at work), but my guess it is that it will be NPCScan

Deleted
    Hey!

Any Elvui experts here that could help a lost soul?

So my problem is: I'd like to remove Deadly Poison and Crippling poison from my target frame, Is there a way to do this? I'd only want to see my bleeds on the target.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PLorp View Post
    Hey!

Any Elvui experts here that could help a lost soul?

So my problem is: I'd like to remove Deadly Poison and Crippling poison from my target frame, Is there a way to do this? I'd only want to see my bleeds on the target.

Thanks in advance!
    Use the Filters feature and add them to the blacklist, then under Unitframes>Target, make sure blacklist filter is active.

Hi guys,

I'm a bit stuck with a macro:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover] Earth Shield

nor
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][] Earth Shield

work, it just leaves the red question mark and ability does not trigger when button is pressed. As earth shield is pvp talent, am I missing some vital conditions?

EDIT nevermind, i had to be in battleground to actually get macro to show. ignore.
    Last edited by Windmiller; 2016-10-06 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    What's the unit frame addon here?
    I want this ui. Can someone help me find it please!

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Could anyone please let me know which addon displays what abilities you have just used? I noticed some streamers use it and when they hit an ability it will scroll across a bar. It won't let me post links yet but infexious gaming uses it if you want to see what I'm referring to. Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Link213 View Post
    I want this ui. Can someone help me find it please!
    ElvUI + BenikUI

Quote Originally Posted by Egrace View Post
    Could anyone please let me know which addon displays what abilities you have just used? I noticed some streamers use it and when they hit an ability it will scroll across a bar. It won't let me post links yet but infexious gaming uses it if you want to see what I'm referring to. Thank you!
    TrufiGCD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Egrace View Post
    It is also available as plugin for details! See here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-and-feedbacks