Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Anybody know how to show my keyring using bartender? I was tryin to open some lock boxes on my bs the other day and noticed I didn't have a keyring... I looked through all the options on bartender and didn't see anything... anybody know what I should do?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Merlinsback

Keyring is part of the Bag Bar or Minimenu Bar in Bartender4 - I'm pretty sure it's the Bag Bar.

I'm not sure this is even possible, but is there an addon/macro that will query the server and get an exact number of how many of a specific item exist on that server? I know for item links you can't create the link if it hasn't dropped on the server, but what about when you want to know how many of something still exist on the server?

For example, if I wanted to know how many Teebu's Blazing Longsword are in actual existence on the server in real time, is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh
    I'm not sure this is even possible, but is there an addon/macro that will query the server and get an exact number of how many of a specific item exist on that server? I know for item links you can't create the link if it hasn't dropped on the server, but what about when you want to know how many of something still exist on the server?

For example, if I wanted to know how many Teebu's Blazing Longsword are in actual existence on the server in real time, is that possible?
    no

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Kumduh
    Sno is right. Not possible. WoW knows of objects in just a limited number of states - doesn't exist at all, exists but hasn't dropped, exists and has dropped. They don't really keep track of how MANY of each item exists.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kynyia
    Hello again. >_<
    At the moment I am currently having problems with Power Auras Classic.
    For some strange reason whenever I go and try to create and aura, it wont let me select an aura to use. I'll upload a SS to see if it helps get my point across. I honestly have so idea why it's doing this. Could it possibly be from another addon interacting with it strangely?

Any help would be awesomesauce!! =D

EDIT: To clarify more, the texture bar has been moved to about half way through in the second SS but yet it still shows the first aura and no number under the bar.

and PS. The GM ticket isn't about the addon acting up. =P
    im having the same problem ! BUT only on my warrior not my Druid or Rogue .. have no idea why ! -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    Anybody know how to show my keyring using bartender? I was tryin to open some lock boxes on my bs the other day and noticed I didn't have a keyring... I looked through all the options on bartender and didn't see anything... anybody know what I should do?
    /bt, /bt4 or via the interface menu.
    Bars - Bag Bar - Keyring - Checkbox near bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Hello, I'm looking for a 'What proccs do I have at the moment' kind of addon.

What I know about it at the moment
    'Razghul' uses the one I'm looking for in his PvP video (http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=126067)
    He's a Fire mage, and it shows him what proccs he has, like, Instant Pyro, and instant Flamestrike, just to name a few.

I managed to get a poor quality print (hope it helps)
    [IMG=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7126/addonlol.th.png][/IMG]

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hibz
    Hello, I'm looking for a 'What proccs do I have at the moment' kind of addon.

What I know about it at the moment
    'Razghul' uses the one I'm looking for in his PvP video (http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=126067)
    He's a Fire mage, and it shows him what proccs he has, like, Instant Pyro, and instant Flamestrike, just to name a few.

I managed to get a poor quality print (hope it helps)
    [IMG=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7126/addonlol.th.png][/IMG]
    Power Auras Classic. This guide should tell you the basics, since it's a pretty configurable addon: http://www.mmo-champion.com/interfac...r-auras-guide/

I am looking for an addon that will show who MD's/Tricks a certain target.

Also i am looking for a mod that watches my JoL on the target with out actually having to keep it my target.

So i can just hit my macro and continue healing.

Thanks in advance.

hello ladies, i'm looking for an add on for death knight that shows dps rotation priority. like the one paladins have (clcret). please dont go like "omg noob you need add on to roll your face" etc. yes i dont know how to play dk since i never bothered playing it after i ding 80 in early days of wotlk.

thanks

BigBrother will let you know in chat who Misdirects and Tricks (I believe it can be rerouted to Officer, Raid, etc). It has a ton of other functions for checking who's not using flasks/food, missing buffs, breaks CC, etc.

Saw an addon a while back which would creat a grid pattern across your screen to ease layout of panels and addons.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name, and sadly, I cannot seem to find it when searching.

Any clues? All I know is that I saw it on WoWInterface.com, but it's fully possible it's on Curse and other sites.

The name of that addon was Align (and it still works).

Quote Originally Posted by Arkive
    The name of that addon was Align (and it still works).
    Yes, yes it was. I shall commend you a panda point.

Follow-up question! Ever noticed how borders of a frame may become blur depending on it's position on the screen? Is there any smart way around this that people use, or is it just something you have to live with?

Someone pointed out that this only happens when you're using the UI scale-down to max, but I've found it to be untrue. Without scaling the UI at all, it'd be waaay too large for a 22" monitor. Any pointers?

10+ Year Old Account

Is there an addon that I can use to easily toggle what addons I want on? I have GS and auction lite, but when I'm in a guild raid i don't need them. Rather than open up addon manager and select/deselect them individually, a hit of a button will automatically turn off the addons i don't need and reloads my UI.

Also, an addon that allow me to monitor how much memory all of my addons are using would be good.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire
    Is there an addon that I can use to easily toggle what addons I want on? I have GS and auction lite, but when I'm in a guild raid i don't need them. Rather than open up addon manager and select/deselect them individually, a hit of a button will automatically turn off the addons i don't need and reloads my UI.
    Addon Control Panel

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

I've been wondering for ages what this addon is, also what is it good for?

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...00330at301.jpg

I know awesome paint skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameholic12
    I've been wondering for ages what this addon is, also what is it good for?

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...00330at301.jpg

I know awesome paint skills.
    Deus Vox Encounters
    It's boss/encounter addon similar to Deadly Boss Mod. Allows you to track certain skills and bosses hp. People tend to say its more accurate ut don't have 5man content and i heard VoA is also not very updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire

Also, an addon that allow me to monitor how much memory all of my addons are using would be good.
    Or http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nswitcher.html + Ampere or Addon Control Panel.

Addonswitcher works with macros for automated reloading too.