Deleted
    I can strongly recommend GDKPd. Invite everybody to a raid, set your loot system to loot master, then go and /gdkpd auction <itemlink> off all the items in your guild bank. At the end, distribute the pot.

Note: I'm obviously biased - it is one of my addons after all.

Is there any way I can remove the shadow on the blizzard damage text and/or add an outline?

Hi!

I want a addon that makes my ui look like the Aion ui, tryed googling it but nothing.

Can anyone help me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iselia View Post
    Hi!

I want a addon that makes my ui look like the Aion ui, tryed googling it but nothing.

Can anyone help me?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fEternity.html

Does anyone know how to change the font and size of the buff count text on SUF? (e.g. stacks of Inner Fire)

It's rather annoying having the number take up the whole box :<

im looking for a mod that keeps certain buffs im looking for at low opacity, until they become active. (i.e im a shaman so im watching for demo pact, trinkets, etc.) i've been messing around with sbf but i dont think i can achieve this through sbf.

Not yet with SBF anyway, but with the next release supposedly coming "soon", though looking more to be coinciding with cataclysm is supossed to introduce an option to indicate the lack of a buff.
    No further details were given, but I would hope that a buff could be added to a frame, with a faded icon when not present and a full one when it is.
    It could presently be achieved with powerauras, but it would be tedious to set up an icon both for the not present, and present states for multiple buffs.

I was wondering if there is a mod that allows you to see mutltiple castbars under/above the nameplates.
    Usually I just see 1 castbar of the target you have selected, im looking for something that show this of all the players casting near you.

Is this possible with Aloft for example?

Deleted
    Casting information is only available for units with a unitID.

To bad, would have been nice. Thanks for the quick response.

Looking for a addon that makes me able to check my all my professions no matter what char I'm on.

I had it once, but forgott the name

Deleted
    Sounds like Altoholic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Sounds like Altoholic to me.
    Is there a way to get only the profession part? :P

Ara_Broker_Tradeskills wow-interface.

tradeskills only.

Hi, I'm wonder if there's a way to do something in a macro only a percentage of the time. I wanna do an ability and have my toon say a Quote for that ability, but only like 40% of the time.

I'm looking for a (preferably simple) way to switch UI's in various settings (i.e. one setup while questing, another in instances/raids, another in BGs or one setup for each spec (DPS UI vs. Healing UI, for example). Optimally, this would involve both hiding addons and switching addon profiles (since, my unit frames look very different and are placed differently when I heal vs. dps).

Thanks for any suggestions.

How do I add custom textures to my addons? =P

Quote Originally Posted by Gixkai View Post
    Hi, I'm wonder if there's a way to do something in a macro only a percentage of the time. I wanna do an ability and have my toon say a Quote for that ability, but only like 40% of the time.
    Try this: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...akinspell.aspx

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    How do I add custom textures to my addons? =P
    Save them as .tga files in the addon's directory. Width and Height need to be 2^x.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurvanhiel View Post
    I'm looking for a (preferably simple) way to switch UI's in various settings (i.e. one setup while questing, another in instances/raids, another in BGs or one setup for each spec (DPS UI vs. Healing UI, for example). Optimally, this would involve both hiding addons and switching addon profiles (since, my unit frames look very different and are placed differently when I heal vs. dps).

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Check out Reflux for that.