Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Sure. It's called action bar manipulation. There are macro commands you can use. and can be appended at the end of other commands. They are not on the global cooldown either:

/swapactionbar

or

/changeactionbar

Link: http://www.wowwiki.com/Making_a_macr...r_manipulation
    oh..so it's a macro.. thanks dude!

Deleted
    I'm looking for an addon that will let me change the font/size of the friendly names, so the names you see if you have friendly namesplates disabled. I know DocsUINameplates does this but I already have a nameplate addon and i don't like the look of the DocsUINameplates, and it doesn't work together(only friendly names from docs and my other nameplates addon). So is there an addon that will only change the friendly names? (not nameplates, names)

Deleted
    Try Fontifier - it changes the default game font (that includes buttons, menus, combat text, player/NPC names, etc.)

Hey guys, I'm trying to construct a UI and am having trouble finding an addon/script that does bar animation.

What I mean by animation is that the health/power bars animate when they move. Much like the TukUI elv edit, MetaHUD or pitbull 4.0's "Animate" function. I'm very fond of STUF so I'd like to continue using it.

I need an addon or a lua code that can mimic the animate that I can attach to the STUF lua file.

Thanks again

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonex View Post
    Hey guys, I'm trying to construct a UI and am having trouble finding an addon/script that does bar animation.

What I mean by animation is that the health/power bars animate when they move. Much like the TukUI elv edit, MetaHUD or pitbull 4.0's "Animate" function. I'm very fond of STUF so I'd like to continue using it.

I need an addon or a lua code that can mimic the animate that I can attach to the STUF lua file.

Thanks again
    Doesn't StUF's "Smooth Fading" option do that? I don't use that option, because, well, I have a healer's mindset. I need to see what it is NOW... not let the animation take it's time. :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleannor View Post
    Try Fontifier - it changes the default game font (that includes buttons, menus, combat text, player/NPC names, etc.)
    This isn't exactly what i'm looking for. I want an addon that only changes the font/size of the friendly names, not of the whole UI.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The names (not the nameplate, but the floating names for when shitf-v is off) aren't really alterable - yes, you can replace the font, but that replaces the font for many many things in the game (WoW by itself uses a whopping 5 fonts, and 3 of them are only used in very limited areas - 2 fonts make up the majority of WoW's text - floating names use one of the 2).

Also, those names aren't part of a UI, and therefore aren't really alterable by an addon (except ones like Fontifier that do wide-ranging font replacement). They're controlled entirely in C, as part of the World, instead of being done through Lua as part of the Interface.

What DocsNamePlates changes is the nameplates of friendly characters - if you use it and look, it stops working a certain distance out from your character, and the default floating names return.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    The names (not the nameplate, but the floating names for when shitf-v is off) aren't really alterable - yes, you can replace the font, but that replaces the font for many many things in the game (WoW by itself uses a whopping 5 fonts, and 3 of them are only used in very limited areas - 2 fonts make up the majority of WoW's text - floating names use one of the 2).

Also, those names aren't part of a UI, and therefore aren't really alterable by an addon (except ones like Fontifier that do wide-ranging font replacement). They're controlled entirely in C, as part of the World, instead of being done through Lua as part of the Interface.

What DocsNamePlates changes is the nameplates of friendly characters - if you use it and look, it stops working a certain distance out from your character, and the default floating names return.
    Ye i thought that was what was happening. I just wanted to know if there is an addon like DocsNamePlates but only for the friendly names, not for enemy name plates. But guess not.

Deleted
    hope this is the correct place to post this:I've tried to position my ICEhude rage bar right next to the health bar with no results(imagine that the health bar is outside and the rage bar inside like two layers),any ideas?

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 03:56 PM ----------

I'll pt it like this:how can I move my rage/health bars independently.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi, anyone knows what is the name of add-on which shows AP, Crit, Vengeance etc on top of the screen in this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwvB-jfFx08

I am trying to find out for some time but haven't succeed yet :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sellest View Post
    Hi, anyone knows what is the name of add-on which shows AP, Crit, Vengeance etc on top of the screen in this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwvB-jfFx08

I am trying to find out for some time but haven't succeed yet :<
    DroodFocus (it says it in the Youtube information).

Pretty cool idea actually.

Does anyone know what the addon circled in red is?

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-02-15 at 11:01 PM.

These nameplates http://oi54.tinypic.com/2134qhf.jpg
    Or these? http://img248.imageshack.us/f/addonk.jpg/

Been seeing them everywhere but not having much luck finding...

I know that the nameplates are Tidyplates, but the dots above them is another addon

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusduck View Post
    I know that the nameplates are Tidyplates, but the dots above them is another addon
    No way those are tidyplates. I have them/threatplates. Pretty sure they are different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Konics View Post
    No way those are tidyplates. I have them/threatplates. Pretty sure they are different.
    I believe it is Tidyplates. Have you never played with the default themes, not threat plates? That ones in the image look like Neon theme.

Identifying the cooldown addon being used above the nameplate is another matter entirely though.

Still looking for the addon for the dots above the nameplate though, not the nameplate addon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusduck View Post
    Still looking for the addon for the dots above the nameplate though, not the nameplate addon
    It could be CooldownButtons.

I would almost say that it could be the Auras for a unit frame mod, like Shadowed Unit Frames, since they can be off-set, but there are two timers on the spell icons; one broken down into tenths, and one rounded to the nearest second. I know that PowerAuras has some very powerful aura tracking abilities; the DoTs display may be done with that.
    Have a look at The Ultimate Shaman UI and how the compilation author uses PowerAuras to track cooldowns. You should be able to reverse-engineer a DoT timer using the spell icons.

I don't believe that it's CooldownButtons. SW:Pain doesn't have a cooldown, and hence wouldn't be tracked.

I checked and it is not cooldownbuttons nor powerauras, nor fortexorcist

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 11:52 PM ----------

Found it, it's an addon called Platebuffs