Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteak View Post
    Hello, Im looking for an addon that works like a combat text, but only for icons, like basically have a scrolling area with only the icons i have used in my rotation that fades after a second and keeps looping in a fight, just like a combat text, but with icons of skills only. I think MSBT might have a way to do it with but im not sure how.
    Could http://https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/trufigcd do the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by omgitskae View Post
    How can I get Grid2 to show black health bars with class colored background AND get heal indicators to work properly? Is it even possible?

Here are my settings: http://gfycat.com/RawVainBorzoi

If I use test mode and heal myself it shows them but in a raid it doesn't show heal indicators on anyone else at all, even when I heal them.
    check your health-deficit indicator. more precisely the frame level in the layout tab. set it to 1 and see what happens.

I found a great nameplate addon, but sadly the "creator" won't add "level" of the targets on the nameplates. Is there somewhere i can do requests? I like the addon, but id love to see the level of my target, as we are soon going into legion, and know if my target is the same level or elite/rare is a great thing to know.

The addon im talking about: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-EKplates.html

How can i add the level of the mob next to the name of the mob?

Deleted
    I'm trying to make a text tag for SUF for raid frames that will display the unit name if they are alive, or the word dead if they aren't, but I cant get it to work. I have this so far, any tips?

function(unit, unitOwner)
    if UnitIsDeadorGhost(unitOwner) then return "DEAD" else return UnitName(unitOwner) end
    end

Recently returned to WoW for the prepatch and I'm trying to get IboUI to work again, it hasn't been updated for a long while but it was functional in WoD. Some change with legion has made all the features of the addon not work when the addon loads up in game.

The addon darkens the frames in a way different to LortiUI and has a lot of other features I'd really like to get working again.

pastebin syGfaq1J

That's a link to a paste of the LUA file, I can't post links yet as I don't have enough posts. I'm not sure what else would be required but I have all the appropriate texture files in the right places from before when the addon was working. If anyone could assist me it would be greatly appreciated, sorry for my limited understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    I found a great nameplate addon, but sadly the "creator" won't add "level" of the targets on the nameplates. Is there somewhere i can do requests? I like the addon, but id love to see the level of my target, as we are soon going into legion, and know if my target is the same level or elite/rare is a great thing to know.

The addon im talking about: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-EKplates.html

How can i add the level of the mob next to the name of the mob?
    All mobs in Legion zones will scale to your level, so levels are "irrelevant".

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    you know theres more uses than only legion. So level is not irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Those meant to scale perhaps, but I saw level 110 when I was in the low 100's.
    Not everything is I think meant to scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    I'm wondering if there is some kind of Profession addon that can help me decide what the best -most profitable- use is for my ingredients.

example: I have tons and tons of fish. I could auction them all, turn them into fish feasts, or turn them all into individual buffs. All the required information is available (eg: auctionator, undermine journal), but doing it all myself seems more complicated than it should be.

I think TSM can do this, but setting it up feels like a second job..

Long time ago I had an addon that will "save" customly what I considered garbage and it would auto sell it as soon as I clicked the vendor, I cant remember the name, does anyone know an addon that do that? now i'm using the leatrix autosell but it only sells what blizzard consider garbage (white and grey items)

also I downloaded aurora, thanks you very much, but is there only that theme? I can't customize even the colour, just the transparency. other sugestions?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jthrod View Post
    Long time ago I had an addon that will "save" customly what I considered garbage and it would auto sell it as soon as I clicked the vendor, I cant remember the name, does anyone know an addon that do that? now i'm using the leatrix autosell but it only sells what blizzard consider garbage (white and grey items)

also I downloaded aurora, thanks you very much, but is there only that theme? I can't customize even the colour, just the transparency. other sugestions?
    You could try something like Sell-o-matic?

Quote Originally Posted by jthrod View Post
    Scrap does that. You can manually enter items, even unsellable items, and it will get rid of them. It also has an option to learn what you sell, so after the third copy of an item sold, it will start autoselling it. I redid all of my UI, but after two years of running scrap, it automatically sold everything that would drop from my weekly mount runs.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Party/Raid frame for BG

Hi!

I suddenly came over a weird issue that I haven't had before.

I went in BG with 3 friends, and trying to find them in AV with 36 others was hard.

So I wondered if there is any way to make PitBull4 set up either a Party-frame of those who joined the BG together, or make a customisable frame like VuhDo can for tanks and such?

I prefer PitBull as I use it for everything, but if not, maybe something more lightweight than VuhDo?

Quote Originally Posted by Fesk View Post
    Hi!

I went in BG with 3 friends, and trying to find them in AV with 36 others was hard.

So I wondered if there is any way to make PitBull4 set up either a Party-frame of those who joined the BG together, or make a customisable frame like VuhDo can for tanks and such?

I prefer PitBull as I use it for everything, but if not, maybe something more lightweight than VuhDo?
    There is no proper support for enemies in a battleground in unitframes.
    There are addons such as BattleGround targets, but that has some functionality restrictions.
    And there are now addons such as EnemyGrid utilising the new Nameplate UnitID's.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I think you might have misunderstood. I meant I wanna see my friends, whom I joined the BG with. finding them in my raid frames mid-fight is really annoying, and I can only focus on one.

It is possible some Nameplate addons could have highlighting for party members.
    Don't recall that functionality on any raid frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Fesk View Post
    Hi!

With VuhDo you can setup a window for private tanks. Set your friends as private tank and that's all.

Hello, ive been having this issue since pre-patch hit, before then i didnt have any issues

Anyway, the issue is that my TargetOfTarget frame wont appear, and im getting taint from my "addon" - so its probably because of that.

Heres the Taint.log errors it spits out.
    Code:
    8/9 12:29:22.900 Execution tainted by YourAddon while reading TargetFrameDebuff2Border - Interface\FrameXML\TargetFrame.lua:824 updateFunc()
    8/9 12:29:22.900 Interface\AddOns\YourAddon\YourAddon.lua:49
    8/9 12:29:22.900 TargetFrame_UpdateAuraPositions()
    8/9 12:29:22.900 Interface\FrameXML\TargetFrame.lua:642 TargetFrame_UpdateAuras()
    8/9 12:29:22.900 Interface\FrameXML\TargetFrame.lua:206 OnEvent()
    8/9 12:29:22.900 Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:917
    8/9 12:29:22.900 Interface\FrameXML\TargetFrame.lua:966 TargetofTarget_Update()
    8/9 12:29:22.900 An action was blocked in combat because of taint from YourAddon - TargetFrameToT:Show()
    8/9 12:29:22.900 Interface\FrameXML\TargetFrame.lua:978 TargetofTarget_Update()
    8/9 12:29:22.900 Interface\FrameXML\TargetFrame.lua:466 TargetFrame_OnUpdate()
    8/9 12:29:22.900 TargetFrame:OnUpdate()

And heres the entirety of my "YourAddon" addon

Code:
    -- Move Player BuffFrame
    BuffFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    BuffFrame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT",PlayerFrame,"BOTTOMRIGHT", 0, 0)
    BuffFrame.SetPoint = function() end

-- Move ComboPoint Bar
    ComboPointPlayerFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    ComboPointPlayerFrame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT",TargetFrame,"TOPRIGHT", -115, 12)
    ComboPointPlayerFrame.SetPoint = function() end

-- Move Player DebuffFrame

hooksecurefunc("DebuffButton_UpdateAnchors", function() DebuffButton1:ClearAllPoints() DebuffButton1:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", PlayerFrame, "BOTTOMRIGHT", 0, -101) end)

-- Smaller RaidFrame

-- CompactRaidFrameManager:SetScale(0.9)
    -- CompactRaidFrameContainer:SetScale(0.9)

-- Big Debuffs
      hooksecurefunc("TargetFrame_UpdateAuraPositions", function(self, auraName, numAuras, numOppositeAuras,largeAuraList, updateFunc, maxRowWidth, offsetX)
            local AURA_OFFSET_Y = 3
            local LARGE_AURA_SIZE = 29 -- Self Debuffs
            local SMALL_AURA_SIZE = 20 -- others debuffs
            local size
            local offsetY = AURA_OFFSET_Y
            local rowWidth = 0
            local firstBuffOnRow = 1
            for i=1, numAuras do
             if ( largeAuraList[i] ) then
               size = LARGE_AURA_SIZE
               offsetY = AURA_OFFSET_Y + AURA_OFFSET_Y
             else
               size = SMALL_AURA_SIZE
             end
             if ( i == 1 ) then
               rowWidth = size
               self.auraRows = self.auraRows + 1
             else
               rowWidth = rowWidth + size + offsetX
             end
             if ( rowWidth > maxRowWidth ) then
               updateFunc(self, auraName, i, numOppositeAuras, firstBuffOnRow, size, offsetX, offsetY)
               rowWidth = size
               self.auraRows = self.auraRows + 1
               firstBuffOnRow = i
               offsetY = AURA_OFFSET_Y
             else
               updateFunc(self, auraName, i, numOppositeAuras, i - 1, size, offsetX, offsetY)
             end
            end
            end)

--  Darken all the graphics Ibo/Lorti UI style

local frame=CreateFrame("Frame")
    frame:RegisterEvent("ADDON_LOADED")

frame:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, addon)
            if (addon == "Blizzard_TimeManager") then
                    for i, v in pairs({PlayerFrameTexture, TargetFrameTextureFrameTexture, PetFrameTexture, PartyMemberFrame1Texture, PartyMemberFrame2Texture, PartyMemberFrame3Texture, PartyMemberFrame4Texture,
                            PartyMemberFrame1PetFrameTexture, PartyMemberFrame2PetFrameTexture, PartyMemberFrame3PetFrameTexture, PartyMemberFrame4PetFrameTexture, FocusFrameTextureFrameTexture,
                            TargetFrameToTTextureFrameTexture, FocusFrameToTTextureFrameTexture, BonusActionBarFrameTexture0, BonusActionBarFrameTexture1, BonusActionBarFrameTexture2, BonusActionBarFrameTexture3,
                            BonusActionBarFrameTexture4, MainMenuBarTexture0, MainMenuBarTexture1, MainMenuBarTexture2, MainMenuBarTexture3, MainMenuMaxLevelBar0, MainMenuMaxLevelBar1, MainMenuMaxLevelBar2,
                            MainMenuMaxLevelBar3, MinimapBorder, CastingBarFrameBorder, FocusFrameSpellBarBorder, TargetFrameSpellBarBorder, MiniMapTrackingButtonBorder, MiniMapLFGFrameBorder, MiniMapBattlefieldBorder,
                            MiniMapMailBorder, MinimapBorderTop,
                            select(1, TimeManagerClockButton:GetRegions())
                    }) do
                            v:SetVertexColor(.4, .4, .4)
                    end

for i,v in pairs({ select(2, TimeManagerClockButton:GetRegions()) }) do
                            v:SetVertexColor(1, 1, 1)
                    end

self:UnregisterEvent("ADDON_LOADED")
                    frame:SetScript("OnEvent", nil)
            end
    end)

for i, v in pairs({ MainMenuBarLeftEndCap, MainMenuBarRightEndCap }) do
            v:SetVertexColor(.35, .35, .35)
    end

--  Move Player Frame, Target Frame TargetOfTarget Frame and Focus Frame

-- Minmap tweak, Hides zoom in/out buttons, enables mousewheel zoom, and moves the tracking button to top right near the calendar button

MinimapZoomIn:Hide()
    MinimapZoomOut:Hide()
    Minimap:EnableMouseWheel(true)
    Minimap:SetScript('onmousewheel', function(self, delta)
            if delta > 0 then
                    Minimap_ZoomIn()
            else
                    Minimap_ZoomOut()
            end
    end)
    MiniMapTracking:ClearAllPoints()
    MiniMapTracking:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", -26, 7)

-- Move Nameplates Debuffs on target down a little

function NamePlateBaseMixin:ApplyOffsets()
        if self.driverFrame:IsUsingLargerNamePlateStyle() then
        --Original Blizzard
            --self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetBaseYOffset(20);
        --New Value
            self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetBaseYOffset(-10);
        else
        --Unmodified
            self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetBaseYOffset(0);
        end

local targetMode = GetCVarBool("nameplateResourceOnTarget");
        if targetMode then
            self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetTargetYOffset(18);
        else
            self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetTargetYOffset(0);
        end
    end
    Ive no clue how to fix this, really, nor how to add something else i wanted, which was making my debuffs on enemy nameplates larger, cause theyre freaking tiny as default - But just fixing this so i dont get taint would be much, much appreciated.

Addon re-quest:

Back when I played Rift we had this cool addon that would change talents and gear swap (afaik) with clicking on the icon of the bar..it looked kinda like outfitter.

Annoying to go into spec page, click on the page, and then hit spec. At least outfitter can make custom script to change gear when re-speccing.

Any addon like this?
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2016-08-09 at 03:03 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Addon re-quest:

Back when I played Rift we had this cool addon that would change talents and gear swap (afaik) with clicking on the icon of the bar..it looked kinda like outfitter.

Anything to go into spec page, click on the page, and then hit spec. At least outfitter can make coustome script to change gear when re-speccing.

Any addon like this?
    I used to use https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/broker-dualspec but it hasn't been updated for Legion.