http://i.imgur.com/OTkATcK.png

This is Tidy Plates. How can I disable that white bar? I can't find it in settings. It only appears on my target.

Looking for a simple addon to consolidate my bags into one interface panel. Like bagnon however bagnon was buggy and had a lot of feature creep imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Looking for a simple addon to consolidate my bags into one interface panel. Like bagnon however bagnon was buggy and had a lot of feature creep imo.
    LiteBag seems to be gaining a bit of interest recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/OTkATcK.png

This is Tidy Plates. How can I disable that white bar? I can't find it in settings. It only appears on my target.
    its in the widgets. target highlight.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    LiteBag seems to be gaining a bit of interest recently.
    Ty /10characters

Another invisible frame could be covering them. Try the /fstack command and mouse over the items and see if there's a difference between the unclickable items and the clickable ones.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    its in the widgets. target highlight.
    That option is already disabled, still shows for me. http://i.imgur.com/JeEMonK.png

I downloaded aurora and missing missing texture, but i want to costumize the character selection and the log in screen, anyone who can enlighten me?

Looking for an addon to get the more detailed info back on the character sheet. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jthrod View Post
    I downloaded aurora and missing missing texture, but i want to costumize the character selection and the log in screen, anyone who can enlighten me?
    Aurora missing textures does this. If you want to change the way Aurora missing textures looks, you'll need to edit all the art files. This is what Auroras Missing Textures looks like by default:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless86 View Post
    Looking for an addon to get the more detailed info back on the character sheet. Any suggestions?
    DejaCharacterStats

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of an addon or even a website that I can make a "wishlist" of gear, but also see what the accumulative stats are for said gear on along with my charater's race/class/spec/level while wearing said gear?
    Last edited by Gracin; 2016-08-14 at 01:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Weak Aura for Metamorphosis on my demon hunter, but I only want it to load during an encounter (I don't want it displaying during trash or out in the world). I know that there are events ENCOUNTER_START and ENCOUNTER_END, but I'm not sure how to use those to limit the trigger to only working during the encounter (as opposed to a trigger that fires either on ENCOUNTER_START or on ENCOUNTER_END). Could anyone help me with this?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I have a Weak Aura for Metamorphosis on my demon hunter, but I only want it to load during an encounter (I don't want it displaying during trash or out in the world). I know that there are events ENCOUNTER_START and ENCOUNTER_END, but I'm not sure how to use those to limit the trigger to only working during the encounter (as opposed to a trigger that fires either on ENCOUNTER_START or on ENCOUNTER_END). Could anyone help me with this?
    Any boss encounter or a specific "the" encounter?

You can add a second Trigger -> Event -> DBM (or BW) Announce. You can also use pull timer triggers.
    If it's a specific encounter, you can find the encounter id on wowhead and add it in Load conditions tab.

- - - Updated - - -

I need suggestions for addon replacements, mostly due to the convenience of the Curse client.

Currently using 2 addons included in the packages of http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/#preview. Swatter for bug reporting because it only shows a clickable link in chat and the window doesn't appear on your screen if you don't want it. And SlideBar for my LDB addons that I use infrequently, because takes up no screen space unless you want it.

The main issue is SlideBar because I really like it but I was not able to find a replacement. Swatter is easily replaced but I keep using it because I have to download the package anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    add a second trigger to your metamorphosis aura with custom events ENCOUNTER_START, ENCOUNTER_END, and show on _START and hide on _END
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    iKeystones, iLFRDescription, iEncounterEventTracker

15+ Year Old Account
    Any addons out there that when you mouse over a tier token it'll tell you if you have already checked one in and gotten the item/transmog? Maybe even info on what tier / instance it is from. So many in my bank I need to go through and wowhead each one!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Any addons out there that when you mouse over a tier token it'll tell you if you have already checked one in and gotten the item/transmog? Maybe even info on what tier / instance it is from. So many in my bank I need to go through and wowhead each one!
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/tokensplainer

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Looks perfect, thank you

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for some uint frames with a similar look to the ones in this picture. I have SUF, but i can't get them quite like this

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    I'm looking for some uint frames with a similar look to the ones in this picture. I have SUF, but i can't get them quite like this
    You can customize Stuf to look like anything you want it to. Won't look anything like that by default though

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    SUF - and stUF are not the same.
    SUF is more I would argue user friendly, but less customisable.
    stUF is a lot more customisable.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.