Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Anyone know of a working mod that lets you swap out hotbars ? (not moving the hotbars, but swapping in a different set with different abilities on them)

I'm getting real tired of swapping out 5 abilities every time I PVP or PVE on my Hunter.
    I use Action Bar Profiles (Saver) for switching between PvP and PvE. It also supports switching out talents and what not. It still works on retail for me despite being for 9.0.1.

- - - Updated - - -

This is probably far-fetched.. but I was looking through Grid2 trying to find a status similar to what BattleGroundEnemies offers in terms of showing how many players are targeting a particular player. I think it'd help a lot with seeing who the enemy team's kill target is during a RBG (for healing purposes). Is anyone aware of a way to replicate that functionality with Grid2?

How do I make a rule for ArkInventory to sort items that are BOE into their own bar?

Hey guys

I have this code here:

NamePlate1.UnitFrame.healthBar:SetStatusBarColor(0,1,0,1)

If if run this, it will change the color to green. Right now it only changes the color of nameplate1. These nameplate numbers can change anytime so its not a stable solution. But i was not able to find the general name of friendly nameplates so to say. Is there such thing? How can i rewrite this or edit this code to make it apply only to friendly nameplates?

any help is greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Huf; 2022-09-08 at 12:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Figured this would be the best place to ask, save opening a new thread about it:

I have WoW set to Custom windowed mode. Is there a way to save the window's size and position on the screen?
    Because when I close WoW and reopen it, the window is either reduced back to a set size that it normally does upon starting up or sometimes switches to a laughably lower resolution - neither definitely no the resolution that it was when I closed WoW. I usually manually set the resolution via my mouse and the window borders before actually playing.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Figured this would be the best place to ask, save opening a new thread about it:

I have WoW set to Custom windowed mode. Is there a way to save the window's size and position on the screen?
    Because when I close WoW and reopen it, the window is either reduced back to a set size that it normally does upon starting up or sometimes switches to a laughably lower resolution - neither definitely no the resolution that it was when I closed WoW. I usually manually set the resolution via my mouse and the window borders before actually playing.
    You set the resolution of WoW in the graphic settings. WoW will start with that resolution every time. The window resizing is ignored.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Hey all, old player coming back for Wrath and I need some help. I've managed to pretty well rebuild my old addon list, with the notable exception of ForteXorcist. Google has been surprisingly unhelpful in finding a replacement. I've already looked into the revived version, SPTimers, Raven, basically everything that would come up for cooldown bars and as far as I can find they are all at least a year out of date. WeakAuras kind of looks like it could do what I'm looking for, but I'd need an exact download link because I have no idea how to find something like this on there.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...n-bar-profiles

Anyone know of a mod that is actively being worked on for Dragonflight that will function similarly to this?

Being able to import talent specs you design on one character with a push of a button, while also importing the action bar layout, including macros?

This is my most used addon and I am not looking forward to not having it.

hello,

anyone know if theres a script that allows me to increase the buff/debuff amount PER ROW on target frame with default UI? its set to 5 and i moved my Target of Target Frame and now theres some empty space i would like to fill. Any help is appreciated

hello everyone, is there any addon or tool for moving-adjusting size of maelstorm, lava lash, stormbringer procs?
    i was using 'moveanything' addon for this but its not working for dragonflight

Anyone know of an addon that restores the World Map button to the MiniMap?

My workaround is using Bartender to create a tiny 1-button row, and placing a macro in there that brings the World Map up (unfortunately ESC doesn't make it go away; you have to click the button a second time to remove it).

An addon that brings the button back would be lovely.

Anyoen figured out how tio turn off that z Z Z rested animation hovering over your character bar?

Quite distracting.

Hey there, just wondering if anyone can help.
    I've made a weak aura that picks up on the dynamic spellpower as I'm in combat but now I want it to scream at me when I hit my max spellpower based on gear/trinket procs, ect so I dont have to remember/workout what my current max spellpower is each time I change out gear.

I can't work out if this is possible with WA? Does anyone have any ideas?

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post
    Anyone know of an addon that restores the World Map button to the MiniMap?

My workaround is using Bartender to create a tiny 1-button row, and placing a macro in there that brings the World Map up (unfortunately ESC doesn't make it go away; you have to click the button a second time to remove it).

An addon that brings the button back would be lovely.
    Elvui? Noticed that too last update the calendar for me as the icon just vanished and cant make it show back up.
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

So I use Bartender, but any skill with a drop down menu doesnt work anymore. i.e. Mage Portals / dungeons portal / my pet (hunter) abilities
    Anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    So I use Bartender, but any skill with a drop down menu doesnt work anymore. i.e. Mage Portals / dungeons portal / my pet (hunter) abilities
    Anyone else having this issue?
    This is known issue with Blizzard's code. The only flyout menus that work right now are Blizzard's own action bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyraxe View Post
    This is known issue with Blizzard's code. The only flyout menus that work right now are Blizzard's own action bars.
    And in the spellbook.

are there any working mods that show whether a pet is collected or not on the minimap tooltip?

Just checked back in the game after a few years out and my "addon" no longer works.
    Anyone know how to fix this?

ComboPointPlayerFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    ComboPointPlayerFrame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT",TargetFrame,"TOPRIGHT", -115, 12)
    ComboPointPlayerFrame.SetPoint = function() end

This one just disables my combo point bar now

-- Big Debuffs - Credit some awesome dude from Arenajunkies!
    hooksecurefunc("TargetFrame_UpdateAuraPositions", function(self, auraName, numAuras, numOppositeAuras,largeAuraList, updateFunc, maxRowWidth, offsetX)
    local AURA_OFFSET_Y = 3
    local LARGE_AURA_SIZE = 29 -- Self Debuffs
    local SMALL_AURA_SIZE = 20 -- others debuffs
    local size
    local offsetY = AURA_OFFSET_Y
    local rowWidth = 0
    local firstBuffOnRow = 1
    for i=1, numAuras do
    if ( largeAuraList[i] ) then
    size = LARGE_AURA_SIZE
    offsetY = AURA_OFFSET_Y + AURA_OFFSET_Y
    else
    size = SMALL_AURA_SIZE
    end
    if ( i == 1 ) then
    rowWidth = size
    self.auraRows = self.auraRows + 1
    else
    rowWidth = rowWidth + size + offsetX
    end
    if ( rowWidth > maxRowWidth ) then
    updateFunc(self, auraName, i, numOppositeAuras, firstBuffOnRow, size, offsetX, offsetY)
    rowWidth = size
    self.auraRows = self.auraRows + 1
    firstBuffOnRow = i
    offsetY = AURA_OFFSET_Y
    else
    updateFunc(self, auraName, i, numOppositeAuras, i - 1, size, offsetX, offsetY)
    end
    end
    end)

And this does nothing at all

hooksecurefunc(NamePlateBaseMixin,"ApplyOffsets",function(self)
    if self.driverFrame:IsUsingLargerNamePlateStyle() then
    --Original Blizzard
    --self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetBaseYOffset(20);
    --New Value
    self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetBaseYOffset(-5);
    else
    --Unmodified
    self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetBaseYOffset(0);
    end

local targetMode = GetCVarBool("nameplateResourceOnTarget");
    if targetMode then
    self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetTargetYOffset(0);
    self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetScale(1.4);
    else
    self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetTargetYOffset(0);
    self.UnitFrame.BuffFrame:SetScale(1.4);
    end
    end)

same with this, I really miss these 3 little changes :\

Hey yall, i saw one of race to world first streamer sadly cant remember who, he was using some addon/weakauras to show who is need/greed/pass on which item
    anyone know which addon/weakaura that does it ? been trying to find it for a while now and no luck

Code:
    /loot
    10chars