found this guy on You tube and spotted an interface that interests me. http://www.youtube.com/user/zaxxyarg See that box on the bottom that looks like it holds everything you could ever need? What is that? I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Depends on your class...
    Power Auras is the superior addon for that purpose, but it requires you to set it up, which is a blessing if you want to, but a curse if you look for a one stop solution
    thank you!!

Looking for a simple addon that modifies how the CDs on my action bar icons are displayed. Simply put, I want big numeric countdowns on my action bar icons as opposed to the clockwise fade wiper... thing. Hoping I can customize which icons display the numeric countdown too, but that's not a must have.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireteeth View Post
    Looking for a simple addon that modifies how the CDs on my action bar icons are displayed. Simply put, I want big numeric countdowns on my action bar icons as opposed to the clockwise fade wiper... thing. Hoping I can customize which icons display the numeric countdown too, but that's not a must have.

Thanks in advance.

Try OmniCC

15+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone tell me what addon this is at the bottom of this picture -- it shows Latency, Durability, and FPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Ignorance View Post
    Can anyone tell me what addon this is at the bottom of this picture -- it shows Latency, Durability, and FPS?

SLDataText

Deleted
    Hi all! If you'd visit this YouTube videoto check out the Ui, it'd be awesome. For I have some questions.
    This Ui is absolutely cool. It's staggering and I'd love to know a list of what is used here.
    Atleast what I'd ESPECIALLY love to know is which addon is used as bars on top of the mob's heads, and I'd actually also really love to know which addon is used for this guys' health bars n' stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by donPilgaard View Post
    Atleast what I'd ESPECIALLY love to know is which addon is used as bars on top of the mob's heads,
    Tidy Plates I guess, but don't know which theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by donPilgaard View Post
    and I'd actually also really love to know which addon is used for this guys' health bars n' stuff.
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-05-26 at 12:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wn3d View Post
    SLDataText
    Thank you

Deleted
    Here there guys, i recently got back to wow. And back in the day i was really used to Lui UI, but now it seems its heavily outdated. Is there any new equivalent of addon or any new trendy one? ;-) Thx for help.

http://www.2shared.com/photo/H7Y8ud80/sinestraui.html

Can anyone tell me the name of the UI - if it is ELV UI, how do you get the portrait to show the whole of the character - mine only shows a full-face view of my toon. ALso which version plz.

Quote Originally Posted by zomgi View Post
    http://www.2shared.com/photo/H7Y8ud80/sinestraui.html

Can anyone tell me the name of the UI - if it is ELV UI, how do you get the portrait to show the whole of the character - mine only shows a full-face view of my toon. ALso which version plz.
    it's problem of worgens
    in every custom ui they have full model not face, i mean for other races ui shows face, for worgens full model

Anyone know of a addon that alerts/tells you that a spell has missed?

I know there is Forte X

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have any idea what Scrolling Combat Text addon this Hunter is using? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaldz...layer_embedded)

'tis sexy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    Anyone have any idea what Scrolling Combat Text addon this Hunter is using? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaldz...layer_embedded)

'tis sexy.
    MikScrollingBattleText (Link)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    MikScrollingBattleText (Link)
    Didn't realize it was MSBT, I didnt know you could get the text to appear instead of the icon.

Looking for an addon, which would regulate ingame sound volume, based on me being in a raid group or not. Lets say while not in raid i would like to hear all the ingame sounds at 100%, but if in raid group, they would be reduced to 10%. And brought back up when im not in raid group anymore.

I know this must be pretty simple, but i cant find for such an addon long time.

I'm trying to find an addon that is for PvP purposes and will tell me about my enemy's interrupts and if they are on Cool Down or not, and how long I have for interrupt free heals, etc. I've seen a couple in videos I've just never found the actual addon. Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzer83 View Post
    I'm trying to find an addon that is for PvP purposes and will tell me about my enemy's interrupts and if they are on Cool Down or not, and how long I have for interrupt free heals, etc. I've seen a couple in videos I've just never found the actual addon. Thanks
    You're looking for InterruptBar.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for an addon that shows an icon on your screen of your spells and a number above/below/inside them that shows how long they have until they either fall off or until their cooldown is up. I know I've seen it around somewhere. And NO, I don't mean OmniCC. Separate icons in the middle of the screen.