Can you make raid frames not square somehow?

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/button-forge

How can I get this to only be visible while I hover over the bar? They use custom macro for visibility settings, but cant figure out my request.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It it possible to use the "larger nameplates" personal resource display but keep the default, smaller nameplates for all other units? Or do you need to replace the default nameplates with an addon to achieve this effect?

For weakauras, anyone know how to get rid of the thin border across icons? No matter the masque skin I choose for weak auras, there is always a thin border surrounding each icon , its not even surrounding the icon tightly, there is a fair space betwen the icon itself and the square thin border. I would post a pic but I am not allowed to.

Quote Originally Posted by jomoroon View Post
    For weakauras, anyone know how to get rid of the thin border across icons? No matter the masque skin I choose for weak auras, there is always a thin border surrounding each icon , its not even surrounding the icon tightly, there is a fair space betwen the icon itself and the square thin border. I would post a pic but I am not allowed to.
    On the display tab use the zoom option to zoom in until the border isn't visible. I think that takes about 20% zoom.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question regarding fonts.

I found the addon (font pack) NiceDamage (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...amagefont.html), which changes the font of your damage output and followed the guide and even the video guide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhBe_k0dqmE) step by step, but still can't get it to work. If anyone can help me here I'd really appreciate it!

Help! I'm using ElvUI and the text on my bottom right bar (latency, gold, etc.) is gone. I'm lost trying to figure out how to fix and have updated and reset ElvUI

Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    On the display tab use the zoom option to zoom in until the border isn't visible. I think that takes about 20% zoom.
    If I'm not mistaken, the border is always a square border though. If you do use Masque and want to use a Hex or Circle or any other icon shape, it means you always have that square border.

Deleted
    Im using elvui and have been trying to get a 2 pixel border on my unit frames. I see screenshot of people doing that and have found discussions about it but nothing on HOW to actually do it.

So. How do I get a 2 pixel border in elvui?

https://youtu.be/w_8e5MRm4hw

Which Font Typ is that?

Asking for the Option Section of the Mobile Phone.

Want to use in WoW.

http://vranx.com/addonimg/vranxui.jpg

Does anyone know which font is chat/buff timers are using? And what are those frames
    Last edited by sariks; 2018-04-04 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sariks View Post
    http://vranx.com/addonimg/vranxui.jpg

Does anyone know which font is chat/buff timers are using? And what are those frames
    How'd you find that image without seeing this:
    http://vranx.com/vranxui.htm

Hello, guys! Can anyone help on this one ?
    I like the default action bars in WoW, but i want to add another couple of bars on the screen. Bartender4 and Dominos seems to completely change all bars. But what i need is just default bars andd a couple of bars from Dominos. Is there anything i can do about that? Do i need another addon for that ? Thank you!

On Elv UI, how to change the color of the cast bar text?

Thanks!

EDIT: Got it working using CustomTweaks addon for ElvUi, thanks.
    Last edited by Vyse; 2018-04-11 at 07:13 PM.

Is there a way that I can disable a keybind while in combat?
    Or even remap keybinds between in and out of combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    How'd you find that image without seeing this:
    http://vranx.com/vranxui.htm
    Do you know if there is a way to get his full Interface? After years of UI building with ElvUI i just want to go the lazy way and import the full UI of him

Or can some1 upload a packed version of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayytee View Post
    Is there a way that I can disable a keybind while in combat?
    Or even remap keybinds between in and out of combat.
    No, but you can make macros that account for combat.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [combat] This Spell; [nocombat] That Spell
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Perfect. Thanks.

Hoping I could get a hand with this

Quote Originally Posted by Tussinwulf View Post
    Can anyone fix this script or tell me an addon that does it? (Original thread here w w w. arenajunkies . c o m/topic/239000-focusframe-inverter-script/) It inverts the focus frame, problem is, it doesn't put the status text in the right place on the frame (the health # and %). Also, in PVP it doesn't move the prestige icon.

Code:
    local Script = CreateFrame("Frame")

-- xInvert()
    -- Inverts the anchor points of a frame horizontally.
    -- > Frame: Frame reference
    local InvertPoint = {
    ["TOPLEFT"] = "TOPRIGHT",
    ["TOPRIGHT"] = "TOPLEFT",
    ["BOTTOMLEFT"] = "BOTTOMRIGHT",
    ["BOTTOMRIGHT"] = "BOTTOMLEFT",
    ["TOP"] = "TOP",
    ["BOTTOM"] = "BOTTOM",
    ["LEFT"] = "RIGHT",
    ["RIGHT"] = "LEFT",
    ["CENTER"] = "CENTER"
    }
    local function xInvert(Frame)
    local AnchorData = {}
    for i = 1, Frame:GetNumPoints() do AnchorData[i] = { Frame:GetPoint(i) } end
    Frame:ClearAllPoints()
    for _, A in pairs(AnchorData) do Frame:SetPoint(InvertPoint[A[1]], A[2], InvertPoint[A[3]], A[4] * -1, A[5]) end
    end

-- FocusCastRepos()
    -- Corrects the X-offset of the FocusFrame castbar, to adapt it to the inverted focus.
    local function FocusCastRepos()
    local FocusRight = FocusFrameManaBar:GetRight() * FocusFrameManaBar:GetEffectiveScale() / FocusFrameSpellBar:GetEffectiveScale()
    local CastRight = FocusFrameSpellBar:GetRight()
    local P = { FocusFrameSpellBar:GetPoint() }
    FocusFrameSpellBar:SetPoint(P[1], P[2], P[3], P[4] + FocusRight - CastRight + 2, P[5])
    Script:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil)
    end

-- Inverting FocusFrame textures and frames
    FocusFrame.borderTexture:SetTexCoord(1.0, 0.09375, 0, 0.78125)
    FocusFrameFlash:SetTexCoord(0.9453125, 0, 0, 0.181640625)
    FocusFrameFlash.SetTexCoord = function() end
    FocusFrame.pvpIcon:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", -149, -20)
    FocusFrame.levelText:SetPoint("CENTER", -61, -17)
    for _, v in pairs({FocusFrameFlash, FocusFrameTextureFrameHealthBarText, FocusFrameTextureFrameManaBarText}) do xInvert(v) end
    for _, v in pairs({"name", "deadText", "threatNumericIndicator", "portrait", "Background", "healthbar", "manabar", "nameBackground", "questIcon", "petBattleIcon", "leaderIcon", "raidTargetIcon"}) do xInvert(FocusFrame[v]) end
    FocusFrameFlash.SetPoint = function() end
    FocusFrame.levelText.SetPoint = function() end
    FocusFrame.Background.SetPoint = function() end

-- Inverting Focus-target
    FocusFrameToTTextureFrameTexture:SetTexCoord(0.7265625, 0.015625, 0, 0.703125)
    FocusFrameToT:ClearAllPoints()
    FocusFrameToT:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", FocusFrame, "BOTTOMRIGHT", -135, -18)
    FocusFrameToT.name:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", 1, 2)
    for _, v in pairs({"portrait", "healthbar", "manabar", "deadText", "background"}) do xInvert(FocusFrameToT[v]) end
    for i = 1, 4 do xInvert(_G["FocusFrameToTDebuff"..i]) end -- Mini debuffs

-- Correcting castbar position in the next frame (when the anchor changes will be updated)
    hooksecurefunc(FocusFrameSpellBar, "SetPoint", function() Script:SetScript("OnUpdate", FocusCastRepos) end)

-- Adjusting buff/debuff positions
    hooksecurefunc("TargetFrame_UpdateAuras", function(s)
    if s ~= FocusFrame then return end
    for _, Aura in pairs({ FocusFrameBuff1, FocusFrameDebuff1 }) do
    if Aura then
    local P = { Aura:GetPoint() } -- Anchor point data
    if P[2] == FocusFrame then Aura:SetPoint(P[1], P[2], P[3], 105, P[5]) end
    end
    end
    end)

Hi All,

Is there currently an addon that shows the time until the next Wintergrasp/Tol Barad ?