Hello !

Trying to do stuff with Plater ; however, I'm not able to find a way to display the "personnal health and mana bars" without having the "ressource display". I only have the option to set the Ressource display on the target instead of the character, like the base UI, but not finding any way to hide it.

If anyone has an idea, I'll take it.

Thanks o/

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys - question for you.

Installed Littlewigs and enjoying it, but running Timewalking I've noticed that on the amazing portal fest ( >.< ) that is Black Morass, the dungeon completion tracker (i.e 16/18 portals open) is SMACK BANG in the middle of my screen.

I've been through what looks like every damn option in this addon but can't figure out how to move it, does anyone know?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Hello !

Trying to do stuff with Plater ; however, I'm not able to find a way to display the "personnal health and mana bars" without having the "ressource display". I only have the option to set the Ressource display on the target instead of the character, like the base UI, but not finding any way to hide it.

If anyone has an idea, I'll take it.

Thanks o/
    That is a Blizzard frame, not from Plater.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharper13 View Post
    Hi guys - question for you.

Installed Littlewigs and enjoying it, but running Timewalking I've noticed that on the amazing portal fest ( >.< ) that is Black Morass, the dungeon completion tracker (i.e 16/18 portals open) is SMACK BANG in the middle of my screen.

I've been through what looks like every damn option in this addon but can't figure out how to move it, does anyone know?

Thanks!
    If it's what I think it is, without a screenshot, that's Blizzard's own score frame. It's supposed to be top center so something moved it down. Littlewigs has nothing to do with it.

Since you're a new account, you can post a link to a screenshot by removing the main site part of the link and telling us which site you used. For example, if you used imgur, you paste n5qpMqQ.gif and we can fill in the https://i.imgur.com part ourselves.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    That is a Blizzard frame, not from Plater.

If it's what I think it is, without a screenshot, that's Blizzard's own score frame. It's supposed to be top center so something moved it down. Littlewigs has nothing to do with it.

Since you're a new account, you can post a link to a screenshot by removing the main site part of the link and telling us which site you used. For example, if you used imgur, you paste n5qpMqQ.gif and we can fill in the redacted part ourselves.
    Thanks mate, you can see it on the usual imgur .com followed by /a/nZyeFM8

You can see it in the centre, blocking my view of my character :P

Addons used -

Angry Keystones
    Auctionator
    AAP
    Bartender
    BigWigs
    Details
    Easy Scrap
    Garrison Mission Manager
    GTFO
    KUI
    Leatrix Plus
    Littlewigs
    Method Dungeon Tools
    Omni CC
    Pawn
    Prat
    Quartz
    Raider IO
    SUF
    WA
    DejaCharacterStats
    TSM

With the exception of the mission manager, the other addons - except Big and Littlewigs - have all been used before with no issue.

I can't see what would move it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sharper13 View Post
    Thanks mate, you can see it on the usual imgur .com followed by /a/nZyeFM8

You can see it in the centre, blocking my view of my character :P

Addons used -snip-

With the exception of the mission manager, the other addons - except Big and Littlewigs - have all been used before with no issue.

I can't see what would move it :/
    Your image is actually https://i.imgur.com/CybWaJY.jpg, the link you gave is the "album view".

Check the frame section of LeatrixPlus, it's either the widget frame or ghost frame. It is most definitely Blizzard's frame, Leatrix moves it.

I can't import profiles from wago.io into Plater addon. I wanted the m+ ones. I tried 3 different and nothing happens in m+, it's no colored mobs.
    Anyone else with similar problem? Plater is up to date, and when I import the string, I give it a name and make sure it is checked and current.

What's the name of that addon (I think it's an addon) that announces who's missing flask/food/buffs, etc? Usually it's said in raid chat whenever someone ready checks.

Is there any addon that "fixes" default nameplates? That is makes them jump around less.
    A bit annoying to Garrote 3 targets out of stealth when surrounded by many mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Does anyone know of an addon that will let me change my chat bubbles font and add an outline inside instances? I know ElvUI does, but I don't want to use Elv just for that. If no one knows of an addon, could someone nudge me towards some reference material that would be helpful for me to write it on my own?

I've turned my chat bubbles transparent (https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...t-chat-bubbles), but the text is hard to read without an outline.
    Hey, you could try this one https://wowinterface.com/downloads/i...bble.html#info

Hi all. I apologize in advance if my question has already been described above. Maybe someone knows what code should i write in SUF addon for use tag like ElvUi [name:short]
    That means i need code for SUF that will be write only 10 letters of name without "..." or abbreviation. thank you in advance)

Since Altoholic hasn't been updated in a while and since it doesn't seem that it'll be I'm looking for some addon(s) to replace it. I only use the following features:

• Tracking mail across characters
    • Tracking bags and banks across characters (Important: I want to use the default bag interface)
    • Tracking gold across characters

So, please recommend me some addon(s) that do the same functions. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarugamesh View Post
    Since Altoholic hasn't been updated in a while and since it doesn't seem that it'll be I'm looking for some addon(s) to replace it. I only use the following features:

• Tracking mail across characters
    • Tracking bags and banks across characters (Important: I want to use the default bag interface)
    • Tracking gold across characters

So, please recommend me some addon(s) that do the same functions. Thanks in advance.
    Bagnon tracks items across characters in tooltips and you can turn off the actual bag replacements to just use the tooltip part. For gold tracking, I use the default gold plugin for Titan Panel. I am unaware of anything that tracks mail across characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Bagnon tracks items across characters in tooltips and you can turn off the actual bag replacements to just use the tooltip part. For gold tracking, I use the default gold plugin for Titan Panel. I am unaware of anything that tracks mail across characters.
    Thank you! I didn't know that Bagnon allowed you to disable its custom bag interface.

hey boys.

Im looking for a unit frame similar to https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...24007-SUI.html

I dont want the whole package, just the unit frames, anything around?

Hello everyone.
    I'm trying to move this specific info frame that overlaps my damage meter. Check following image:
    gyazo(dot)com/afde9ef088f8ed4c3de172a908b78f33 (I can't post links yet)

Im currently using the Move-anything addon, but i cant find the correct category/frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Prntscrn1 View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I'm trying to move this specific info frame that overlaps my damage meter. Check following image:
    gyazo(dot)com/afde9ef088f8ed4c3de172a908b78f33 (I can't post links yet)

Im currently using the Move-anything addon, but i cant find the correct category/frame.
    The name of that frame is GameTooltip.

I am not sure if this thread is right but I don't want to create a whole own thread for it ... so ... anyone here have classic beta? What's the difference in the API?
    oh, honey.

Anyone know if anyone has unofficially updated Skada? I dislike Recount, and my computer has a hard time running Details! (not sure why, I assume it's the fact I barely have enough RAM for WoW [hell, WoW randomly shuts off occasionally because of it]), so Skada has been my go to meter for quite some time.

But it's had a lot of bugs since 8.1, and with 8.2 coming up, it's bound to have more. :c The creator abandoned it, and the author that was updating it deleted their curse account, hence the lack of updates. :/ The only author left is the BigWigs guy, but it looks like he's super busy with BigWigs, BadBoy, and a bunch of other addons. The bug reports have gone unanswered for a year now due to it.

I know people used to unofficially update it in the comments, but someone decided to start deleting those comments (I assume Curse, cause links to DLs in comments aren't allowed), so I was curious if anyone knew of someone unofficially updating it?

This isnt a request for ui mod but i dont think its right to open a new post for just a simple addon request :P
    So i had to format my pc and i decided to remove everything and i forgot to keep a track on my addon list >.< so i look for an addon that i had that showed the weekly affix for m+ and also the affix for 2-3 weeks later :/ if anyone can assist me on this and tell me what was called.

Hi! Not sure if this is the right thread, but I cant open a new one, so whatever.

Is there a moveanything alternative? Getting LUA errors these days...
    I just want to move the dialogue box (the "talking head") and the quest objectives to a different position, and I want to hide the player castbar permanently.