Caverns of time suggestion in regards to old events.

I've been thinking about this for a little while now, but i'm not sure what to do with it. No reason to put it on blizz's forums cuz there is no way in hell they'll do something that demands work. Hopefully you'll like it ^^

A Caverns of time // Opera event like instance, located in CoT ofc.

It is an arena oriented PvE instance, meaning that 25-people will enter the instance, and be ported into a specially made arena for this event, where you'll meet a random boss from the old days (like ragnaros, baron geddon, chromaggus, maexna, u get the idea).

You can meet 3 bosses a week, all 3 are random and you'll get saved the minute to enter the instance (there is NO trash). The first one you meet is EASY, 2nd is MEDIUM, 3rd is HARD. You can meet all the bosses on each difficulty, the only difference in regards to the difficuly is the hp, dmg or perhaps something special about a phase, who cares, who knows.
    If you beat the boss, you get a chest with some epax in it. Domo style.
    The idea is that you get to revisit old content, i'd like to fight against some of da ol' foo's again.

Feedback wanted ;D

Edit1: Regarding details of how hard the bosses will be or how good the epics will be: i have no idea. I'm merely presenting the concept :P

Re: Caverns of time suggestion in regards to old events.

Quote Originally Posted by Omn
    I've been thinking about this for a little while now, but i'm not sure what to do with it. No reason to put it on blizz's forums cuz there is no way in hell they'll do something that demands work. Hopefully you'll like it ^^

A Caverns of time // Opera event like instance, located in CoT ofc.

It is an arena oriented PvE instance, meaning that 25-people will enter the instance, and be ported into a specially made arena for this event, where you'll meet a random boss from the old days (like ragnaros, baron geddon, chromaggus, maexna, u get the idea).

You can meet 3 bosses a week, all 3 are random and you'll get saved the minute to enter the instance (there is NO trash). The first one you meet is EASY, 2nd is MEDIUM, 3rd is HARD. You can meet all the bosses on each difficulty, the only difference in regards to the difficuly is the hp, dmg or perhaps something special about a phase, who cares, who knows.
    If you beat the boss, you get a chest with some epax in it. Domo style.
    The idea is that you get to revisit old content, i'd like to fight against some of da ol' foo's again.

Feedback wanted ;D
    i think it's a great idea. instead of reforming all the 60 instances to be 70 or 80 (80 in naxx case, 70 was just projected by blizz) actually being ported or zoned to a certain encounter would be really cool. i've seen plenty of guilds running bwl or naxx just for fun because they missed old events, and fighting several randoms a week would be cool. although i would make it more specific, for instance fighting a typical tank and spank MC boss could get boring, but some mc/bwl/aq/zg bosses would be great for this.

Sounds great.
    I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.

Sounds great but I dont think such instance should contain actual loot, maybe Badge of Justice like tokens per boss (1 from first, 2 from 2nd, 3 from 3rd or something) that you could trade in for "fun loot" that wouldn't affect actual pve progress in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Depress
    Sounds great but I dont think such instance should contain actual loot, maybe Badge of Justice like tokens per boss (1 from first, 2 from 2nd, 3 from 3rd or something) that you could trade in for "fun loot" that wouldn't affect actual pve progress in any way.
    This is a good idea, because blizz have repeatedly stated they don't want to go "backwards" in PvE.