(3v3) shaman resto + holy paladin + warrior

Hi, I need ur help to know how to beat MAGE ICE+ROGUE+ DISC PRIEST

we fought against this combo many times and we won only when they were under geared
    our rating is 1830

so as usual, rogue focus me (shaman) and I cannot heal myself except with bloodlust but the priest dispel it. So what I can do is NS + 1 heal and just let the rogue hit me untill my paly goes oom. I tried to kite him but it's impossible because of his poison, stun lock. My paly gives the blessing of liberty to the warrior because he is focusing the mage.

we tried to focus the mage, rogue, priest but we had the same result ...
    I don't think it's a problem of gear I have 3/5 S3, 2/5 S2, all pvp gear ... I have 450 resi, 10,3K hp, 10K mana

we have tried every way but we can't do anything

please I need your advices

Re: (3v3) shaman resto + holy paladin + warrior

Get your warr ont he rogue, cleanse your poison, start to kite.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Putting you warrior on the mage is the last thing you should do.

You have to get the warrior on the rogue, and force the priest to heal, so he cannot spend his time Mana Draining, (Mass) Dispelling etc.

Keep Hamstring on the rogue at ALL times, and use Poison Cleansing Totem and BoF to kite the rogue away from your Shaman.

Don't forget to Shock, Hammer the priest, and the rogue will go down eventually.

But it is a very strong opponent, takes some work
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

do any of you guys have a shaman, when you got a rogue on you with all that poison you never get it all off, poison totem remove 1 poison every 5 sec, and you got about 5 poison on you all the time, and when your not are stun from the rogue you need to heal your self, so you cant just watch the priest and earth shock him when hes mana burn or fear... I also got a shaman with 450 res, 10k hp, 10 k mana and 11.5 k armor. shaman´s just sucks in 2vs2 and 3vs3.

i would also play the same combo, i also have a sham with like 1.1khp just under 11k mana and like 300 resi, and rogues are definitely the hardest class for my to counter heal.
    but theres really nothing you can do unless you want your pally to spam cleanse on you and you spam poison cleanse on your self, but then your warrior would die
    the only thing you can do is try to heal through it as much as you can, and if needed pop your pvp trinket, then NS ghostwolf out of there

ghostwolf is a 3 sec cast, and people can purge it or dispell it.

That's why he said NS ghostwolf. Altough I'm not sure if that's wise though, might be in the right situation tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    The definition of balance is when all the classes are whining at the same time, at the same volume.

Sorry for this comment right now...
    Stop playing that Combo... this Combo sucks against teams that can Manaburn... the Key to defeating Mage+Rogue+Priest is Crowd-Control... since you don't have Crowd Control all you can do is to send your Warrior onte their Rogue... keep the Rogue always slowed... use LoS and hope the opponents Priest and Mage aren't uber when it comes to movement... I played Pala+Sham+Warr too and have to say that even if you have the best Warrior and the best Paladin in your Team... every single Opponent of you that plays Mage+Rogue+Priest and know their classes... you lose

No one outlives Frostmage+Rogue damage more than 10seconds.. maybe you will survive first water elemental but like i said... if the frostmage knows what to do... cya
    rogue locks you down = no heal... mage locks paladin down = no heal => gg

Posion Totem + Cure posion + bof + Clense its really not that hard to keep a rouge off you when his sprints are down

One combo certain combo isn't going to be able to beat every combo out there. You will lose to certain combo's.. it's how blizz makes the game balanced, don't worry about it to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex
    Putting you warrior on the mage is the last thing you should do.

You have to get the warrior on the rogue, and force the priest to heal, so he cannot spend his time Mana Draining, (Mass) Dispelling etc.

But it is a very strong opponent, takes some work
    QFT, although i edit'd some :P

a warrior should only ever focus a mage when there is a paladin or priest in the group so he can sustain his dps. however even then, if it means you lose freedom or liberty? then its not worth it. put your warrior on the rogue, have your pally use cleanse and freedom to avoid shatter combos, and force the priest into healing. if the priest is forced to heal he cannot dispel, especially when you consider 3 bloodlusts and blessings going around, its a lot to dispel.