Thread: Class Changes

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Class Changes

Post what you think needs a change here. Weaknesses, strengths, changes that need to be made.
    I'll start:

Disc Priests- Mana burn is very powerful and mana drain teams are very high up there
    Resto Shaman and Resto druids- Compared to Disc Priest and Holy pally healers, we're extremely susceptible to FF nukes

Chaud: Edited so that it can stay.

Re: OP Classes

Buff Restro Droods???? are you serious ???

Look at the top10 2v2 Teams...about 70% got an restro drood

Re: Class Changes

Give shamans a real way to get out of rogues poisons
    Poison cleansing totem sucks dispells 1 evry 5 seconds
    TERRIBLE
    http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll261/Lionhert312/Picture1.png

the nerf to rogue next patch is waht was needed.

i would say that blizzard failled to help hunter in arena by giving them too many CC seriously.. they are fucking ridiculous now a good hunter can own in 2vs2 by so many cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambobarbq
    the nerf to rogue next patch is waht was needed.

i would say that blizzard failled to help hunter in arena by giving them too many CC seriously.. they are fucking ridiculous now a good hunter can own in 2vs2 by so many cc.
    I play with a MM hunter in Arena and trust me they dont have a great deal of CC at all.

Hunters have only a 6.9% representation at 2100+ rating in 2vs2 Arena, I hardly call that owning.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallynab
    Hunters have only a 6.9% representation at 2100+ rating in 2vs2 Arena, I hardly call that owning.
    And it appears only 6.9% of hunter players actually know how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimtang
    And it appears only 6.9% of hunter players actually know how to play.
    I'd say that was a gross over-estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallynab
    Welcome to mages.

Make travel form not usable in combat, if they really want to escape spec feral for the plus speed in cat form... curse of exhaustion should have a cooldown but make it have a high resist in dispel so u cant just get rid of it making it useless for arena, hamstring needs a cooldown, and well hunters were always capable of destroying mages and with the recent buffs it makes it worse, shamans need buffs, maybe in WotLK shamans may get a CC of some sort, mana burn is pretty powerful but i'd say you just have to avoid it, paladins...idk, and i never really had a problem with AR prep rogues because i can get away from him, wait for it to wear off in ice block and what not, but they definitely needed the nerf, but as blizzard was trying to nudge towards Subtlety for pvp in a way, shadowstep just isn't good enough for arena.

Also, for rogues, they should make it so instead of instantly removing combo points when u switch targets, they stay on for about...20 seconds, just an idea, heard a lot of rogues saying stuff about it on forums.

That would be easy...

Paladins - Make Turn Undead to be possible to fear Demons as well. Would help tons with Warlock's pets.

Warlocks - Make it so that soul drain, drain life and drain mana get cutted when out of LoS. Getting mana drained while hiding behind a pillar is just wrong.

Druids - As said before, make it so they can only use travel form out of combat, since I also only can mount when I'm out of combat.

The rest of the classes seem fine by me

Warlocks - Make it so that soul drain, drain life and drain mana get cutted when out of LoS. Getting mana drained while hiding behind a pillar is just wrong.

Drains are despellable by Priests and Paladins and Form Switching (considering Manadrain) helps too afaik :>

Only Shamans should have Problems... but they can avoid it too, GT + ES then LoS abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Soulcarver
    Agree a lot! Maybe you can dispell them, but not always you want to do so with UA ticking away.

Not pvp related:
    Another thing that pisses me off even tho I have a druid alt is that they are able to farm herbs in flyform while I on my other toons have to dismount, gief farming from mount.

I´d glad if they do something with resto druid, most of the time he can overheal two dps. Next rogue and hunter. That´s all, rest class seem to me ok.

As a reply from all the post before this one... Some classes have received to much love from the blizz devs in the past. And this is the result.
    I understand that not all classes need to be equally balanced. But why should a roque be able to stun lock you, stack poison after poison on you and you not be able to do anything in the process.

Fix all these numerous LoS problems specifically the warlock drains that should cut when out of LoS.

Make it more difficult for a warrior to perform in Arena's. This class needs no skill at all in pvp but is able to output shitloads of damage.

As a reply on the mana drain. A priest can't drain you if you are not facing him/her or are out LoS.

General note
    Resilience: I want to see in my combat log how much reduction I have received. Because I feel that it's not always working.

15+ Year Old Account

But why should a roque be able to stun lock you, stack poison after poison on you and you not be able to do anything in the process.
    Because if we couldn't, we'd be watered down warriors limited to using leather and one-handers. Stop your crying about rogues and actually play one in PvP, see how long you'll survive without stunlocks and poisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Rogues seem perfectly fine to me, since it takes skill to play one right and not just have good gear just like it happens to warriors. Correcting the Charge pathing for warriors would also be great... How many people don't get mad when fighting an warrior in BEM arena, your on top of the bridge and he's on the ground beneath it and they just charge arround and up the ramp and get to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Peta
    Make it more difficult for a warrior to perform in Arena's. This class needs no skill at all in pvp but is able to output shitloads of damage.
    Ever played a warrior yourself? No, quite obviously you didn't. A Warrior is not only a MS-Bot... well at least the good ones aren't...

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster
    Because if we couldn't, we'd be watered down warriors limited to using leather and one-handers.  Stop your crying about rogues and actually play one in PvP, see how long you'll survive without stunlocks and poisons.
    So it's fine you say to prevent someone from taking any action untill there HP is 0 or the trinket ready. And when I used my trinket the whole cycle starts all over again. It's still called player versus player and not player versus unable to do anything player.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceifo
    A Warrior is not only a MS-Bot... well at least the good ones aren't...
    You said it yurself the good ones aren't.

Yes, and the rest of those Warriors suck and won't compete in higher Ratings...

And a Rogue needs to be combat maces to really lock you down...
    and btw... there really are only two classes that should have serious problems against a stunlocking rogue... and it's warlocks and shadowpriests... rogues are fine