Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best Honor Farming

Quote Originally Posted by Maurtras
    I have all my vindicator's stuff but I still BG. It's fun stuff. Also, my 2v2 partner and I did some EotS last night... I wore a tux + Sun Eater + off-hand torch, he wore a wedding dress + merc heal mace + off-hand red rose. Pissed a lot of people off when we RP-walked around to towers but he was always top healing and we killed lots of people
    Haha, that must've been hilarious... the first twenty dozen times it was done in late 2004.

The best option would be to raid WSG or AB. AV seems kind of pointless after all those boycotters, bots and all that junk.
    What you CAN do is: join a PVP guild, form a 5-8 people raid and join AB/WSG. Well, that's what i did with my guild for couple a months ago. We had a really nice group, and had 1900 vs 120 in about 3 minutes.
    Teamwork + PVP guild + raid = PWN BG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzm
    The best option would be to raid WSG or AB. AV seems kind of pointless after all those boycotters, bots and all that junk.
    What you CAN do is: join a PVP guild, form a 5-8 people raid and join AB/WSG. Well, that's what i did with my guild for couple a months ago. We had a really nice group, and had 1900 vs 120 in about 3 minutes.
    Teamwork + PVP guild + raid = PWN BG's.

Why specifically a pvp guild? =/. My guild is full PvE, and we quite regularly do WSG, AB and EoTS premades, along with the other top PvE guilds on the server.

Get a group of atleast slightly intelligent people who have the capability to listen to a leader, then get a leader to basically layout what to do. Easy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    I hit 60 as the new honor system hit. No fun in BGs, we get grouped with a bunch of morons in greens, or half the team is AFK.
    sounds like you have been jaded by pugging so much :P

but on a similar note i only ever have fun in premade non-AVs. AV is lots of fun 1 or 2 man defending bunkers everytime the horde cap something lol. generally i just run back and forth between SH and IW recapping them until the alliance offensive moves out, or until 4-5 people begin to camp me at the bunkers, but even then its not hard to get a dedicated healer to follow you around the bunkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    sounds like you have been jaded by pugging so much :P

but on a similar note i only ever have fun in premade non-AVs. AV is lots of fun 1 or 2 man defending bunkers everytime the horde cap something lol. generally i just run back and forth between SH and IW recapping them until the alliance offensive moves out, or until 4-5 people begin to camp me at the bunkers, but even then its not hard to get a dedicated healer to follow you around the bunkers.
    I am just getting tired of BGs in general.
    Adding up honor farmed since I started...
    100k+ PreBC
    143k S1
    175k S2
    153k already this season.

571k honor is a lot for me, and I still have a LOT to go this season. Something like 170k for my own characters, and then I play other peoples when I am tired of BGing on my gimp alt.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    I am just getting tired of BGs in general.
    Adding up honor farmed since I started...
    100k+ PreBC
    143k S1
    175k S2
    153k already this season.

571k honor is a lot for me, and I still have a LOT to go this season. Something like 170k for my own characters, and then I play other peoples when I am tired of BGing on my gimp alt.
    wow 571k, understood then on getting tired lol. i usually just farm my 75k in advance for next season's honor gear. being a reroll i play only 1 character, so i have no alts or other people's accounts to get honor for, aside from the typical switching that goes on, but even then i count that as grinding for myself.

alterac is still the best option for honor farming if you dont have premades, believe me even if you lose now and then sumed up its still the best.